Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually under investigation for dwp? She’s gets nearly £700 a month on pip, and goodness knows what she earns on tik tok! £50 a day average? I really hope karma will bite her in a fat ass. It’s not a case of she CAN’T work, she just WON’T work.

Reactions: 2
Is she actually under investigation for dwp? She’s gets nearly £700 a month on pip, and goodness knows what she earns on tik tok! £50 a day average? I really hope karma will bite her in a fat ass. It’s not a case of she CAN’T work, she just WON’T work.
How do you know she gets £700 in pip?

How do you know she gets £700 in pip?
She’s said it before in her live. It may be closer to 600 actually, but she gets pip higher rate which is about 90 a week, and then she claims something else too but I’m not sure.

Does anyone else feel like it's so disrespectful to Dan that his missus is sat on a live ' depressed' and he tries giving her good advice and she blocks him! As soon as josh joins she all giggly like a school girl ffs. Flirting with him saying he should massage her hole! Dan gets nothing out of the relationship.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else feel like it's so disrespectful to Dan that his missus is sat on a live ' depressed' and he tries giving her good advice and she blocks him! As soon as josh joins she all giggly like a school girl ffs. Flirting with him saying he should massage her hole! Dan gets nothing out of the relationship.
She’s disgusting🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
She’s said it before in her live. It may be closer to 600 actually, but she gets pip higher rate which is about 90 a week, and then she claims something else too but I’m not sure.
She would get closer to 600 if she claimed high mobility, but she won't get that as you have to be unable to walk at all to get high mobility. Maybe her pip and universal credit come to 600 per month. But she won't be able to claim uc if she has Dan on her claim. If she can't work because of disabilities, she can do volunteering work on the phone. She definitely can talk.

Dan can do so much better. He has no chance of any normal life with Karina. I'd be mortified if my son ended up with someone like her. Get out now Dan whilst you are young and still have life left. Also the flirting is embarrassing, I bet Josh is squirming behind the camera. As a gay man surely this is making him feel uncomfortable

Reactions: 7
Poor Dan :(. She’s on live saying she’s not doing to have food today because the trolls will take the piss out of her… she’s literally lost sight of what’s real.
I’ve just watched and listened to her share a piece of fried chicken with her cat

• Sick
What did the people in her comments say when she said that to josh? I hope they were all disgusted because absolutely none of them had a sense of humour when her and Mel were live with Shay when they were in the hotel and he kept saying “pop a titty”. When he was saying it, it was clearly a joke but everyone in her comments were saying he was being disgusting and disrespectful and to cut him off🙄🙄🙄
Honestly if that was a man who said the same thing to a woman there would be uproar!! He’d be called everything under the sun, labelled some sort of sexual predator and driven off the app.
She really needs to think about what she’s saying, she’s absolutely disgusting. It isn’t a joke Karina, it’s inappropriate, even if he is your “friend”.

Reactions: 5
What did the people in her comments say when she said that to josh? I hope they were all disgusted because absolutely none of them had a sense of humour when her and Mel were live with Shay when they were in the hotel and he kept saying “pop a titty”. When he was saying it, it was clearly a joke but everyone in her comments were saying he was being disgusting and disrespectful and to cut him off🙄🙄🙄
Honestly if that was a man who said the same thing to a woman there would be uproar!! He’d be called everything under the sun, labelled some sort of sexual predator and driven off the app.
She really needs to think about what she’s saying, she’s absolutely disgusting. It isn’t a joke Karina, it’s inappropriate, even if he is your “friend”.
Nobody can say anything on the lives they just get blocked straight away 😑

Reactions: 4
She does not have sleep apnea. She has not been diagnosed with it. I'm pretty sure you have a machine if so. Lawrence has sleep apnea he has a machine. Please do your homework before assuming!
Firstly, you can have it without being diagnosed, what you just said is nonsense.

Not all people require a CPAP machine, some require a mouth piece to align their jaw etc.

Also, I have done plenty of homework thank you. I am a nurse, who used to conduct sleep studies, and I also have SA myself. Her weight, snoring and day time sleepiness are all indicators of SA. You only need ears to hear the snoring and pauses in breath. Those pauses are called apneas.

Please, do YOUR homework before assuming!

Nobody can say anything on the lives they just get blocked straight away 😑
Hence the reason we are free to vent on here as no-one can block us on here. And the fact they say none of of it is true creases me as in fact all of us wouldn't lie. Our name is not nona 🤣🤣

Firstly, you can have it without being diagnosed, what you just said is nonsense.

Not all people require a CPAP machine, some require a mouth piece to align their jaw etc.

Also, I have done plenty of homework thank you. I am a nurse, who used to conduct sleep studies, and I also have SA myself. Her weight, snoring and day time sleepiness are all indicators of SA. You only need ears to hear the snoring and pauses in breath. Those pauses are called apneas.

Please, do YOUR homework before assuming!
What I'm stating is she hasn't been diagnosed by a doctor though.
I been following this girl for years. I know what she's like.
And excuse me I have done my homework.
I'm not arguing with you im just stating facts.

Why the duck is josh being rude to people. Is he another beg ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hence the reason we are free to vent on here as no-one can block us on here. And the fact they say none of of it is true creases me as in fact all of us wouldn't lie. Our name is not nona 🤣🤣

What I'm stating is she hasn't been diagnosed by a doctor though.
I been following this girl for years. I know what she's like.
And excuse me I have done my homework.
I'm not arguing with you im just stating facts.

Why the duck is josh being rude to people. Is he another beg ?
The fact is she hasn't been diagnosed with it is what you are trying to say? That doesn't mean she doesn't have it and wouldn't feel the effects of it.

I've had SA for years but it took me years to get diagnosed. Didn't mean I didn't have it. I suspect she would need a foot up her arse to get her to go and seek help for it hence why she doesn't have a diagnosis. Or she may not realise.

I just didn't appreciate your aggressive tone to be honest! I also didn't realise you were the authority on all things karina!

Reactions: 1
learned behaviour from kazzy
I don't like his attitude at all.
Where's Ryry dissapeared to ha ha

The fact is she hasn't been diagnosed with it is what you are trying to say? That doesn't mean she doesn't have it and wouldn't feel the effects of it.

I've had SA for years but it took me years to get diagnosed. Didn't mean I didn't have it. I suspect she would need a foot up her arse to get her to go and seek help for it hence why she doesn't have a diagnosis. Or she may not realise.

I just didn't appreciate your aggressive tone to be honest! I also didn't realise you were the authority on all things karina!
Why are you arguing with me? I don't have a problem with you all I have stated is that she hasn't been diagnosed. End of.
I'm not the authority either there are others in the many threads been here longer than most.
I'm sorry if I came across as aggressive towards you also.

She was in love last night looking through dans phone an was kicking off because she had noticed he was following women with there arses out on insta 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was in love last night looking through dans phone an was kicking off because she had noticed he was following women with there arses out on insta 🤣
Absolute double standards when she sits there flirting with homosexual men 🥴🥴

Reactions: 3
The woman in her live right now pisses me off soooooo much. She’s the latest recruit of the clout club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.