Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth is she falling asleep at this time she does nothing that warrants her to be tired 😡😡😡😡

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
thst is one of the most unflattering pictures i have ever seen
jesus!
good timing😂😂

Coming throughhhh with the screen recordings🤣

The amount she flirts with Josh is awful, she does know he’s gay right? She kicked off the other day because Dan was following a model on Instagram with her ass out and accusing him of cheating on her with this model🤣 yet she is flirting with Josh when Dan is asleep next to her…

also have no idea why Josh and Ryan would be friends with her, they make little digs about her sometimes and pass them off as a joke, what are they getting out of this🥴

also not fair on Dan that she’s still publicly fighting with her unhinged ex…

saw you got a shoutout earlier dolly🤣
i’m sorry!
she accused him of cheating on her with a model…
because he follows her.

my love!
hes safe.
you can keep him.
no one else is going to claim him!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Joooooosssshhhhhh turn your camera onnnnnnnn’

why is she literally live with two other guys flirting away when she lives with her boyfriend?

my boyfriend has just said she looks like a butternut squash

• Haha
Reactions: 18
thst is one of the most unflattering pictures i have ever seen
jesus!
good timing😂😂

i’m sorry!
she accused him of cheating on her with a model…
because he follows her.

my love!
hes safe.
you can keep him.
no one else is going to claim him!
Definitely good timing 🤢🤢🤣🤣🤣 I think the “ursula” saying is a insult to the real Ursula tbh 😫😫😢🤣🤣🤣

She’s just announced to everyone she needs the toilet she will probably sniff her finger again 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Telling everyone she needs to toilet, no one cares you woman! Just go to the loo 🤢 we don't need to know your bowel and bladder movements 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone notice how much Ryan gets ignored sometimes? He'll make a joke or try and say something funny and no one laughs or even acknowledges him 😂 and sometimes He'll be talking but no one is listening and they start talking about something else 😂 poor little Ryry.. so irrelevant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What was occurring 🤣 I’ve been working all day
I have missed all the drama today wonder who she fell out with today! She needs help she is not right in the head at all. And her size is getting bigger n bigger more pressure on her heart! Bet she not seen her croutch or toes in years

Reactions: 5
Karina - you’re a fat slob
RyRy - you’re a beggy little bellend
Josh - you’re a boring bastard
Tracey - you’re a moaning old hag
Sazzy - you’re a mouthy, ugly pitbull

there ya go karina, a special one just for you😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone notice how much Ryan gets ignored sometimes? He'll make a joke or try and say something funny and no one laughs or even acknowledges him 😂 and sometimes He'll be talking but no one is listening and they start talking about something else 😂 poor little Ryry.. so irrelevant 😂
leave Ryry alone pmsl if he thinks he's funny he's funny ok. Pmsfl.
He's the most unfunniest person around i can'tunderstand him most times apart from karina karina karina lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Karina, maybe if u and ur mates got jobs and contributed to society then maybe you wouldn’t get so much hate? Just a thought hun. Also, I hope u know that sazzy has an account on here. And Charl left because she realised what a vile human you are.

Reactions: 10
Karina, maybe if u and ur mates got jobs and contributed to society then maybe you wouldn’t get so much hate? Just a thought hun. Also, I hope u know that sazzy has an account on here. And Charl left because she realised what a vile human you are.
Really does Snazzy have an account on here?

Reactions: 2
They are discussing what they imagine each other smells like now … pitbull sazzy says she sniffed Karina when they met and she smelt citrusy 🙄 must have Covid because there is no way that Karina doesn’t smell of bodge and cheese!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are discussing what they imagine each other smells like now … pitbull sazzy says she sniffed Karina when they met and she smelt citrusy 🙄 must have Covid because there is no way that Karina doesn’t smell of bodge and cheese!
😂😂 I imagine she smells like frying and musty old marsh land the dirty fat piece of tit

Karina was just live on karinamainwaring0 and about being banned or something. Is she banned on her other account then Any one know ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.