Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her bio on Facebook? "If your a fake friend you know where the dustbin is" HAHAHAHA she is the definition of a fake friend. Honestly Karina, you are a silly billy

Reactions: 6
I get the feeling you’re Mell. I’m sure you’ve said somewhere on here you know them personally before. The girl with the hair username first made me think Charl but the way you articulate yourself on here makes me think Mell cos unlike the others that fell for that twats tit Mell always seemed like she actually had a brain in her head.

Reactions: 7
I get the feeling you’re Mell. I’m sure you’ve said somewhere on here you know them personally before. The girl with the hair username first made me think Charl but the way you articulate yourself on here makes me think Mell cos unlike the others that fell for that twats tit Mell always seemed like she actually had a brain in her head.
the hair username would also make sense too🤔
suspicious! 👀😂

Reactions: 4
No Mel isn't on tattle but I know she's reading here so hi Mel.
Does it really matter who everyone is? No.
So we let's cause carnage with kàrina not each other. Very good very nice. Hello chicken nuggets. 😁

Reactions: 1
No Mel isn't on tattle but I know she's reading here so hi Mel.
Does it really matter who everyone is? No.
So we let's cause carnage with kàrina not each other. Very good very nice. Hello chicken nuggets. 😁
How do you know Mel hasn't got an account on here?

Reactions: 2
So charl, Mel, naith, Tracey are in each other’s lives, I know Karina is an absolute nob head but I dont particularly like how these lot are grouping up either 👀

So charl, Mel, naith, Tracey are in each other’s lives, I know Karina is an absolute nob head but I dont particularly like how these lot are grouping up either 👀
The way she’s treated the lot of them (apart from Tracey, I haven’t heard of any falling out between them) I don’t blame them for creating their own friend group and cutting Karina out. She’s toxic af, she deserves to be alone until she can sort herself out. She absolutely doesn’t deserve nice, loyal friends when she’s gunna treat them like total tit. If I was stupid enough to become her friend and she treated me the way she’s treated everyone else, I’d want her out of my life too! I don’t think they’re doing anything wrong by being in each other’s lives and being a friend group between themselves. She’s done it to herself in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They all met through Karina, and Karina treated every single one of them like tit. So there is nothing wrong with cutting out the problem. At least something good came out of it. And as far as I’ve seen they’ve not said anything bad about her, only that they don’t wanna talk about it. Good on them.

Reactions: 9
I thought it was 9pm? Her beggy battle with beggy Ryan 🙄🙄
Wasn't it 8pm night time I have no idea

The way she’s treated the lot of them (apart from Tracey, I haven’t heard of any falling out between them) I don’t blame them for creating their own friend group and cutting Karina out. She’s toxic af, she deserves to be alone until she can sort herself out. She absolutely doesn’t deserve nice, loyal friends when she’s gunna treat them like total tit. If I was stupid enough to become her friend and she treated me the way she’s treated everyone else, I’d want her out of my life too! I don’t think they’re doing anything wrong by being in each other’s lives and being a friend group between themselves. She’s done it to herself in my opinion
The thing is 2 years ago karina had no friends did no lives for gifts. Like you have said she's treated everyone of that group so badly and it's her own fault.
She's taken advantage of people's good fortune and used them. That's not being a friend.
She's latched on to people also with very bad MH issues and used and abused them. Karina does not deserve friends at all because all she saw was how much can I take from this person.
I'm glad that these people she done bad to have come together as these people are absolutely amazing people without her and it's shown. Massively.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Wasn't it 8pm night time I have no idea

The thing is 2 years ago karina had no friends did no lives for gifts. Like you have said she's treated everyone of that group so badly and it's her own fault.
She's taken advantage of people's good fortune and used them. That's not being a friend.
She's latched on to people also with very bad MH issues and used and abused them. Karina does not deserve friends at all because all she saw was how much can I take from this person.
I'm glad that these people she done bad to have come together as these people are absolutely amazing people without her and it's shown. Massively.
Amazing people without her?? That's going a bit far!! Why are you always sticking up for them??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.