karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh thought it was a new troll secret code with some special meaning 😂😂
I was on live this morning and a mod was blocking literally every one that commented 300 down to 145 viewers there was no hate just a mod blocking everyone lol was funny one of them was me I had to ask on another account to be unblocked

Reactions: 1
Was on her live just now and duck me this witch is unbelievable! Anyone who says she isn’t begging for gifts needs to get their ears tested

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Was on her live just now and duck me this witch is unbelievable! Anyone who says she isn’t begging for gifts needs to get their ears tested
Oh my god i just watched the video u posted. What a bloody beg. Another lucy rose in the making. Also another vlaiming pip etc saying she cant work. She foes seem to be bad sat on her bed for 12+ hours ago begging. Firty fat sloth

Reactions: 3
My god the snoring!! She sounds like a fat pig grunting...how does Dan put up with that? How can she be tired?? She has done duck all, all day??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone know what’s happened with her and Dan? I missed it and people are asking what happened and stuff but as usual she isn’t answering any questions?🙄🙄🙄

Let’s be honest… All these people saying she should get a job etc, if you ran a business and Karina came in for a job interview… would you employee her? No. No life experience, no qualifications and not fit for purpose.
nothing to stop her volunteering though. Her life has no meaning or purpose.

Reactions: 4
Let’s be honest… All these people saying she should get a job etc, if you ran a business and Karina came in for a job interview… would you employee her? No. No life experience, no qualifications and not fit for purpose.
nothing to stop her volunteering though. Her life has no meaning or purpose.
Tbh we can’t really speak even on if she has qualifications or not, even I haven’t heard her disclose that information. If anything, she was looking for a qualification in art & design but can’t do anything about that until September.

Anyone know what’s happened with her and Dan? I missed it and people are asking what happened and stuff but as usual she isn’t answering any questions?🙄🙄🙄
she threw water at him and he got pissed. She told him to duck off and called him a c**t when he stopped speaking to her.

Tbh we can’t really speak even on if she has qualifications or not, even I haven’t heard her disclose that information. If anything, she was looking for a qualification in art & design but can’t do anything about that until September.
She has started lots of college courses but only goes for like a couple of weeks. I think she said before she didn't get good GCSES either so probably not much to put on a CV

she threw water at him and he got pissed. She told him to duck off and called him a c**t when he stopped speaking to her.
jesus christ!
i hate that she did this and then got pissy at him as if he did something wrong.

also.
i feel like i need a break from tiktok😂
i had a dream about her, dan and sazzy last night😫
and she led on me to squash me to stop me leaving her house!

i know dreams aren’t real!
but i still showered this morning and scrubbed till my skin was red raw.
i need to cleanse my mind now so this never happens again!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has started lots of college courses but only goes for like a couple of weeks. I think she said before she didn't get good GCSES either so probably not much to put on a CV
I thought she didn’t start til September or it was September last year

Why has she tagged evil Chelsea for dinner 😂😂

I thought she didn’t start til September or it was September last year
Both 😂 she started college last September, dropped out within what like two weeks & is now apparently going to start another course in September for art & design

Both 😂 she started college last September, dropped out within what like two weeks & is now apparently going to start another course in September for art & design
Her drawings aren’t that bad though, she might enjoy it but she can’t expect to be Picasso 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.