karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like I’m in some sort of parallel universe. She’s got wax in her ear and Charl told her she might need her ears syringed and she asked what that is and charl just said that it’s just like vibrations in your ear to loosen the wax (or whatever, I dunno) and she’s just said she can use her vibrator on it🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Feel like I’m in some sort of parallel universe. She’s got wax in her ear and Charl told her she might need her ears syringed and she asked what that is and charl just said that it’s just like vibrations in your ear to loosen the wax (or whatever, I dunno) and she’s just said she can use her vibrator on it🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m mixed between 😂 and 🤨 she really needs to watch what she’s saying because those trolls don’t forget a damn thing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m mixed between 😂 and 🤨 she really needs to watch what she’s saying because those trolls don’t forget a damn thing 🤣
Honestly I give up, only watching her because me and my partner just take the piss out of her😂😂😂 I don’t watch when I’m at home🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Honestly I give up, only watching her because me and my partner just take the piss out of her😂😂😂 I don’t watch when I’m at home🤣🤣
She needs to get back to posting I’m getting bored of the 24/7 lives. The one dinner video made me excited just for the comments 🤣🤣 I can’t sit and watch her lives especially when Charl is on it with her long bangs.. She got far too comfortable encouraging Karina’s chat about hair dying pubes.. ffs 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Oh my god i just watched the video u posted. What a bloody beg. Another lucy rose in the making. Also another vlaiming pip etc saying she cant work. She foes seem to be bad sat on her bed for 12+ hours ago begging. Firty fat sloth
Agreed shes deginatly Lucy sister what an absolute lazy mess there's no reason she can not get up and work if she can sit on tiktok all day she can sit at a computer I absolutely can not stand her shes rude dirty sings like out of tune bagpipe and then has the nerve to ask people to pay to watch her fat face watching TV or playing with her hair god she makes me wanna smack the screen 😀

Oh my life what the actual hell is that! Like come onnnnn! The mince looks vile, almost like it’s off by a few days…. Lol I wouldn’t be eating that!

She’s on live now and just said she wants to get to 1000 diamonds but still insists she isn’t begging🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
But… but, if she does, 3 lucky people will get a shoutout on her page, so I mean really, you can’t fault her generosity. You give her your hard earned money, and she “shouts you out” for free to her followers, 90% of which can’t bleeping stand her😂😂😂😂
Just like the time she duelled with a guy who was raising money for a young lad with cancer and she said she would donate after the live ended, then proceeded to block anyone who asked if she did/actually will lmao! I wouldn’t want to gift her for 1 & 2 even if she did actually “shout you out” I wouldn’t want to be known to be associated with her 🤣 she’s such a lazy mess and honestly it drives me around the bend!

Last edited:
Agreed shes deginatly Lucy sister what an absolute lazy mess there's no reason she can not get up and work if she can sit on tiktok all day she can sit at a computer I absolutely can not stand her shes rude dirty sings like out of tune bagpipe and then has the nerve to ask people to pay to watch her fat face watching TV or playing with her hair god she makes me wanna smack the screen 😀
She obviously dont see what we see does she lol

Stop it. I can’t cope 🤦‍♀️

Why is Nathan live with her now…. Both views dropping and want the gifts for this leaderboard thing, if it wasn’t so enraging it would be laughable

I was sick in my mouth 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

What was said about her not being able to feed her cats, I missed it? Honestly she makes me sick

What was said about her not being able to feed her cats, I missed it? Honestly she makes me sick
omg never mind just saw it I’m raging

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Dan told her there was more important things to buy than face paints. Karina said “no there’s not. I don’t tell you what you spend your money on” He replied that he pays the bills and she said he doesn’t pay her phone bill as she pays it. Lol

• Angry
Dan told her there was more important things to buy than face paints. Karina said “no there’s not. I don’t tell you what you spend your money on” He replied that he pays the bills and she said he doesn’t pay her phone bill as she pays it. Lol
what a dream it would be to just pay a phone bill and nothing else!

She needs reporting to the RSPCA, she wants kids and can't even feed her bleeping cat! That's disgusting I'm so sick of these skanks getting everything for free. Sit on there lazy arses all day every day asking for gifts! 🤬
She is a selfish c*** always has been always will be. Cat food isn't expensive either she has no problems shoving food down her gob though does she

Reactions: 9
She needs reporting to the RSPCA, she wants kids and can't even feed her bleeping cat! That's disgusting I'm so sick of these skanks getting everything for free. Sit on there lazy arses all day every day asking for gifts! 🤬
She is a selfish c*** always has been always will be. Cat food isn't expensive either she has no problems shoving food down her gob though does she
it wouldn’t suprise me if one day it pops up on her wishlist!
it seems her priorities are all wrong.
she’s more interested in putting herself and all her wants first rather than dealing with the important things that actually require attention

it wouldn’t suprise me if one day it pops up on her wishlist!
it seems her priorities are all wrong.
she’s more interested in putting herself and all her wants first rather than dealing with the important things that actually require attention
Exactly she is a grown ass adult and I don't wanna hear she has disabilities! She is of sound enough mind to sit on live all day asking for gifts, she knows how to make a wishlist. She knows how to communicate with people when she duals them. She understands what bills are and that they paying. She knows her cats need feeding. She knows what responsibility is ( well that's questionable actually) but you get my drift. People like her gjve people with genuine disabilities are bad name. She is a lazy slob. Dan asks if she wants to go out and it's always no she would rather make money sat on live. She can't even drag her arse to Tesco she orders online.... BUT.... She is fine going for a tattoo or a haircut.... Karina please just duck off 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.