karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that I’ve seen Karinas video… Let me just round up the bully definition.
“a person who habitually seeks to harm or intimidate those whom they perceive as vulnerable.”
First Karina love, there was nothing wrong with the message he sent you. He told you and explained that his character is based more on others than her and that he wishes you the best getting 70k which I’m sure is what you have already so why post old tit?? Past is Past it DOESNT matter.

If anyone is a bully it’s you. Call yourself vulnerable and claim every mental illness your small, cramped brain can think of, but then make a video wishing Nathan a mental breakdown?? obviously you’ve deleted that now but let’s hope he is bleeping stronger than that. If you were so caught up in mental health like you say you are, you would not say or wish a mental breakdown on anybody. You would know how they feel and how tit they are.

But c’mon then, let’s see ur voice notes! I’ve noticed you never type so people can’t see what threats and disgusting things you have to say. I wish you’d get off this app like everyone else.

Reactions: 5
Karina has come off live and now she’s in Lucy Rose’s live gifting her?! I mean it definitely says something about you when you gift a couple of pedos?🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Karina has come off live and now she’s in Lucy Rose’s live gifting her?! I mean it definitely says something about you when you gift a couple of pedos?🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Yea she also has Mark Feeley on snapchat.. This says a lot about her doesn’t it.. Do you think she’s one? 😱🤢

Yea she also has Mark Feeley on snapchat.. This says a lot about her doesn’t it.. Do you think she’s one? 😱🤢
Oooh that’s weird😳😳😳 I mean it’s a big thing to suggest or accuse someone of but it honestly wouldn’t surprise me, why would you support someone like that unless you didn’t see anything wrong with it?🤮🤮🤮 I honestly think they should all be lined up and bleeping shot. They’re disgusting and the world would be a better place without them🤢🤢🤢

Oooh that’s weird😳😳😳 I mean it’s a big thing to suggest or accuse someone of but it honestly wouldn’t surprise me, why would you support someone like that unless you didn’t see anything wrong with it?🤮🤮🤮 I honestly think they should all be lined up and bleeping shot. They’re disgusting and the world would be a better place without them🤢🤢🤢
Exactly like everyone knows what Mark does and to still have him on social media.. Like she clearly isn’t against it. Same with gifting Lucy and Bwyan. 😬🤦🏽‍♀️🤢

Exactly like everyone knows what Mark does and to still have him on social media.. Like she clearly isn’t against it. Same with gifting Lucy and Bwyan. 😬🤦🏽‍♀️🤢
Exactly. She’s clearly an even worse person than we thought. If she thinks she’s bullied now, wait until people find out she supports multiple known n0nces🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ (Doesn’t allow that word if you put it properly)

Exactly. She’s clearly an even worse person than we thought. If she thinks she’s bullied now, wait until people find out she supports multiple known n0nces🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ (Doesn’t allow that word if you put it properly)
She was on live still mentioning Nathan in the middle of ruining a Bruno Mars song and putting up the middle finger. She’s vile 😂😂😂 Still calling him a bully

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS tit UP. I commented on Karina’s recent post asking why she gifted Lucy rose and if she supports pedos? And my bleeping comment got taken down because it violates community guidelines? I understand it was probably the word “pedos” but WHY?! So it’s fine for actual pedos to be on the app and have admitted that they are? And it’s fine for that person on Karina’s comments the other day who told people to harm themselves? But mine gets removed? Okay then.

Sorry, more of a rant about tiktok than anything else but didn’t know where else to rant and it was sort of about Karina anyway. Don’t delete my comment guys😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS tit UP. I commented on Karina’s recent post asking why she gifted Lucy rose and if she supports pedos? And my bleeping comment got taken down because it violates community guidelines? I understand it was probably the word “pedos” but WHY?! So it’s fine for actual pedos to be on the app and have admitted that they are? And it’s fine for that person on Karina’s comments the other day who told people to harm themselves? But mine gets removed? Okay then.

Sorry, more of a rant about tiktok than anything else but didn’t know where else to rant and it was sort of about Karina anyway. Don’t delete my comment guys😂😂😂
My comment is still there asking about why she follows Mark & gifted Lucy and Bwyan. Think it’s the terminology what got yours removed 😂😂

My comment is still there asking about why she follows Mark & gifted Lucy and Bwyan. Think it’s the terminology what got yours removed 😂😂
Yeah it definitely was, I totally agree😂😂😂 however my point still stand, you can’t say the word but being one and admitting it is totally fine?🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Yeah it definitely was, I totally agree😂😂😂 however my point still stand, you can’t say the word but being one and admitting it is totally fine?🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
TikTok is very weird, there was this live of this woman’s husband literally mentally and kinda physically abusing her on live and there was apparently no violation like what the hell TikTok? Keeping stuff up like abuse, predators etc imagine the questions some parents get or how kids will automatically think the things are okay because TikTok doesn’t see anything wrong. I know there’s a lot of under 13’s on the app, they need to take down actual exposing things and not just comments what include the word. 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄

I still can’t believe when someone asked what Karina does for work.. she said she’s doesn’t work she’s an influencer. I’m sorry but I’m not letting anyone I know watch this ‘influencer’
Even with disabilities you can still go out there and work. She’s a lazy good for nothing. She’s got an evil face and she wished Nathan an emotional break down. She’s a piece of tit. Dan needs to grow a pair and get out. They seem more like mates than boyfriend and girlfriend? I suppose she has her expensive vibrator wand to sort her out.

tiktok is so weird like that. I commented on one of her videos once where she was eating like a pig and all I said was there’s really no need for that Slurping and the comment got taken down for violating Community guidelines coz apparently the word slurping is too offensive for them 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Yeah my comment asking if she’s a social experiment got taken down for harassment and bullying but a comment saying she’s the size and shape of a whale didnt… I think the woman who wanted her claps back reported mine but still, TikToks guidelines are all over the place

Anyone watching the live rn??? Sazzy defending Karina saying how brilliant Karina is and she actually said “you’re all just jealous, all quit your jobs and claim UC”
man’s defending all the lies she told. She’s just as bad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.