karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to come off the live. I was losing brain cells by the minute. Charls a drip and sazzys just desperate.

Reactions: 1
When her and Dan broke up and she got with that other bloke Tom she said that Dan had broken her jaw. She admits she lied now like it's no big deal! What done it for me was when she lied about pregnancy and miscarriage!
Yesterday she ended up with some random lad having a battle and everyone on this lads side was telling him about her lies and he was getting more and more uncomfortable saying that he might have to come off, she panicked and back tracked massively, trying to tell this guy that her ex came on tiktok and spread all these lies about her and Dan how she accused him of DV. When people started saying she admitted it, she fully kept saying 'no I didn't guys, no idea didn't, it was my ex spreading rumours, I never did that. ..' she cut the battle short after that. I hopped overbto this lads live amd he was gobsmacked with everyone telling him to go watch the video.

Honestly don't know how Dan puts up with it all.

Side note, I had the day off yesterday, first time I've really seen daytime tiktok properly (new to it and just left it playing through lives whilst I did kitchen jobs) and my mind is blown that people (ahem Karina) just sit on live all day begging for gifts! Like fully mind blown, tried googling how much all these gifts are worth to both senders and receivers to not much avail, but baffled that people are basically sending her money to sit in bed all day!

Reactions: 2
Yesterday she ended up with some random lad having a battle and everyone on this lads side was telling him about her lies and he was getting more and more uncomfortable saying that he might have to come off, she panicked and back tracked massively, trying to tell this guy that her ex came on tiktok and spread all these lies about her and Dan how she accused him of DV. When people started saying she admitted it, she fully kept saying 'no I didn't guys, no idea didn't, it was my ex spreading rumours, I never did that. ..' she cut the battle short after that. I hopped overbto this lads live amd he was gobsmacked with everyone telling him to go watch the video.

Side note, I had the day off yesterday, first time I've really seen daytime tiktok properly (new to it and just left it playing through lives whilst I did kitchen jobs) and my mind is blown that people (ahem Karina) just sit on live all day begging for gifts! Like fully mind blown, tried googling how much all these gifts are worth to both senders and receivers to not much avail, but baffled that people are basically sending her money to sit in bed all day!
I understand the gifts mainly because they are partly TikTok’s income like 60% of it is theirs, even if you get into the creator fund it is not much, but they buy Karina her takeaway for the night.
I don’t agree with all the beggars here, even if some are wrongly accused of ‘begging’ I follow someone and the harassment they receive daily is far too much, and I do get every one needs to be called out but I think personal voice messages, ruining work business’, nasty disgusting and threatening messages etc is too much, it’s not needed. What those 2 creators receive is probably what Karina will in a matter of time and it is ALWAYS the same gang of people. No matter how much I despise Karina I do not want her to get to that point.
She clearly has problems and receiving the same harassment they do now will most likely not help her, she can clearly handle her original hate and get attention by it, but she will break when her personal life is brought in.
Dan needs to give his head a shake and just see what kind of comments these people receive daily, and half of them aren’t even about begging, but to try ruin lives, and those kind of people do more damage than a troll. This is why it’s a toxic app. Every thing is taken out of proportion. He really needs to wonder if he wants his girlfriend to go through that, even seeing the tit talk myself hurts my heart no matter how much they all beg, some more than others.

I had to comment on her breakfast video... It's repulsive! Slopping egg everywhere. Face so close to the screen she is nearly popping through it. She is vile

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I had to comment on her breakfast video... It's repulsive! Slopping egg everywhere. Face so close to the screen she is nearly popping through it. She is vile
i will never understand how anyone can eat a full english on a daily basis!
especially a takeaway one!
they’re mega money!
i’d like to think i earn a decent wage, but i could never justify spending money on a takeaway breakfast 2+ times a week!
have a bowl of bleeping cornflakes!

*forgive me if this sounds insensitive* but how on earth is dans mechanic wage funding her stomach and his! and everything else she begs for money for!
i’ve heard the tiktok creator fund doesn’t pay very well and if anything they take more from you and give you less benefits. a lot of people come out of it apparently!
she won’t be earning a lot from tiktok either as she’s never in the weekly ranking joe winning any of these random competitions they do!

i’m sorry but it fucks me off more than i ever thought it would.
i feel like i purposely watch her videos now to piss myself off!

sorry for the rant.
her face just makes me bleeping angry now

they’re mega money!
i’d like to think i earn a decent wage, but i could never justify spending money on a takeaway breakfast 2+ times a week!

*forgive me if this sounds insensitive* but how on earth is dans mechanic wage funding her stomach and his! and everything else she begs for money for!
i’ve heard the tiktok creator fund doesn’t pay very well and if anything they take more from you and give you less benefits. a lot of people come out of it apparently!
she won’t be earning a lot from tiktok either as she’s never in the weekly ranking joe winning any of these random competitions they do!

sorry for the rant.
Her face angers me too! Literally eats like an animal I'm a zoo! She will be too fat to move soon! Makes me feel ill the amount of tit she eats!

What the actual she has now posted on her other account about nathan again.. ?
Sorry I have been here guys but this is just well bizarre she just loves the attention and because I don't know if anyone has noticed but views are getting less and less..
Also since she's hit 70k followers she's been a cocky witch .. no need of it ffs

She claims Nathan is bullying her for clout when it's her that posted messages for the views and likes. Saying she has sleep apnea but I don't think she has been diagnosed?? If it's as bad as she makes out she would be on a C PAP machine surely.

I'm sick of hearing her excuses for not working it's a joke. She once said she is disabled because she can't get her words right when she speaks .. but speaks clear as day on her live! Lots of people with thyroid problems work full time. The only thing wrong with her is she is overweight and lazy. It annoys me that people like her are on benefits. I think the GP'S should be the one to make a statement for her to claim. And the doctor and the DWP should say unless you are actively trying to lose weight you will not be entitled to benefits. Instead she gets paid for doing duck all. Spends in on take aways, tattoos, piercings and hair dye!

People have lost their livelihood due to this pandemic. Their businesses shut down. No income to support their families, getting in debt and are struggling to claim anything! Makes me sick

Dont get me wrong if she was trying to lose weight, eating health, going for walks, swimming ect then she would get support. She said before she can't afford to go swimming or join slimming world but that night spent at least £30 on a takeaway! I'm sure she said she was 26 stone, thats not good she is still young. But if she don't pull her finger out soon she will be too big to even walk around, shower, use the toilet. And will have a multitude of health problems

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Guys I asked Karina is she was a social experiment and now some woman wants her claps back :( 😭😭 her supporters really baffle me

E6F3EA8A-A84B-4061-9787-F90F1BC549D5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She claims Nathan is bullying her for clout when it's her that posted messages for the views and likes. Saying she has sleep apnea but I don't think she has been diagnosed?? If it's as bad as she makes out she would be on a C PAP machine surely.

I'm sick of hearing her excuses for not working it's a joke. She once said she is disabled because she can't get her words right when she speaks .. but speaks clear as day on her live! Lots of people with thyroid problems work full time. The only thing wrong with her is she is overweight and lazy. It annoys me that people like her are on benefits. I think the GP'S should be the one to make a statement for her to claim. And the doctor and the DWP should say unless you are actively trying to lose weight you will not be entitled to benefits. Instead she gets paid for doing duck all. Spends in on take aways, tattoos, piercings and hair dye!

People have lost their livelihood due to this pandemic. Their businesses shut down. No income to support their families, getting in debt and are struggling to claim anything! Makes me sick

Dont get me wrong if she was trying to lose weight, eating health, going for walks, swimming ect then she would get support. She said before she can't afford to go swimming or join slimming world but that night spent at least £30 on a takeaway! I'm sure she said she was 26 stone, thats not good she is still young. But if she don't pull her finger out soon she will be too big to even walk around, shower, use the toilet. And will have a multitude of health problems
I couldn’t agree with you more!!!

• Heart

I saw that. She denied it all. Then cut him off 😂 She was really shitting herself over it

they’re mega money!

sorry for the rant.
Last time I had a takeaway fry up I almost threw up it was vile just goes to show that she eats anything 😂😂

Guys I asked Karina is she was a social experiment and now some woman wants her claps back :( 😭😭 her supporters really baffle me

View attachment 1034492
She made me laugh 😂 her supporters are funny I remember replying to it.

Did anyone see Nathan and Karina live together?🤔 I missed it😭😭😭 someone said they have screen recordings so I’m hoping they upload it. Nathan’s online now talking about her😂😂😂 Nathan’s sister wants to go live with Karina so just keep an eye in case that happens😂😂😂

Did anyone see Nathan and Karina live together?🤔 I missed it😭😭😭 someone said they have screen recordings so I’m hoping they upload it. Nathan’s online now talking about her😂😂😂 Nathan’s sister wants to go live with Karina so just keep an eye in case that happens😂😂😂
Why does everything bleeping happen when i’m not on guard 😂😂 I miss everything when i’m actually busy. Better not miss Naths sister vs Karina

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does everything bleeping happen when i’m not on guard 😂😂 I miss everything when i’m actually busy. Better not miss Naths sister vs Karina
I know!!!!😂😂😂😂 I dunno if it’s actually gunna happen but she said she wants to go live with her. Karina won’t do it though because she hates being called out and she can’t handle being told the truth about herself😒😒

I know!!!!😂😂😂😂 I dunno if it’s actually gunna happen but she said she wants to go live with her. Karina won’t do it though because she hates being called out and she can’t handle being told the truth about herself😒😒
Even when she was live with that boy surely her supporters could see how sly and guilty she was, they’re all the joke 😂😂

Even when she was live with that boy surely her supporters could see how sly and guilty she was, they’re all the joke 😂😂
I don’t understand how the people who support her can’t see the things that we can… it honestly baffles me🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Just had a quick look at her live and she’s on with that charl, Jesus Christ it’s riveting😒😒😒 possibly the most boring 2 minutes of my life😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.