karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this girl needs to give her head a wobble.
she’s upset because her friend is friends with her ex.

that’s normal. that’s life.
jesus!

my best friend is friends with my ex! and his new girlfriend!
and that means when it comes to social events they hold. i have to see them!
i would never dare dreaming of saying ‘it’s me or them’

i can’t believe she is going to be so controlling.
and half the people in the live saying ‘your friends snakey’
not at all!
providing they have your bsck if the ex is to say anything. what’s the problem?!

i’m baffled by the mentality of everyone at this point!
The only time I’d be protective about a friend of mine being friends with my ex is how toxic he was. Like I knew how it felt and I’d feel responsible if I let her get caught in the same thing 😬 but if it’s a chill ex then I wouldn’t give a duck like go give them company cause I’m not 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
The only time I’d be protective about a friend of mine being friends with my ex is how toxic he was. Like I knew how it felt and I’d feel responsible if I let her get caught in the same thing 😬 but if it’s a chill ex then I wouldn’t give a duck like go give them company cause I’m not 😂😂😂
it’s charl
apparently karina asked her why she is friends with her ex and apparently charl kicked off at her.

be interesting to hear charms side cause i can’t imagine that’ll be the case

• Haha
Reactions: 2
it’s charl
apparently karina asked her why she is friends with her ex and apparently charl kicked off at her.

be interesting to hear charms side cause i can’t imagine that’ll be the case
Since when was it any of Karina’s business anyway? she cries in the corner when someone tries question her or be in her business.

She’s nothing but a manipulative twunt.

She’s on live saying her and Dan have fallen out because she’s fallen out with that char and said Dan was sticking up for her

ANOTHER friend lost!

Dan just asked her to come off live and tell him what’s happened and she said no, he doesn’t need to know what happened, then Dan said how is he supposed to support her when she doesn’t tell him and she just said she doesn’t need support

I’m sorry but why is Dan with her!! He tries so hard for that relationship and she treats him like sh1t and doesn’t even fight for the relationship

Reactions: 4
She’s on live saying her and Dan have fallen out because she’s fallen out with that char and said Dan was sticking up for her

ANOTHER friend lost!

Dan just asked her to come off live and tell him what’s happened and she said no, he doesn’t need to know what happened, then Dan said how is he supposed to support her when she doesn’t tell him and she just said she doesn’t need support

I’m sorry but why is Dan with her!! He tries so hard for that relationship and she treats him like sh1t and doesn’t even fight for the relationship
Dan just said about her being in bed all day. He’s literally saying what almost everyone is saying about her and she goes off 😂😂😂 he is against her 100%. It’s all kicking off.

But yea, she’s back to thinking she’s pregnant just cause she hasn’t got her period but she admitted that they’re irregular & her cycle is messed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s gonna “delete tiktok” because she’s done and everyone is sticking up for Dan 😂😂

• Haha
So have Karina and Charl fallen out? Ahahaha
yep!
charls apparently friends with tom

karina apparently messaged her asking why and charl apparently kicked off at her and everyone in their group chat

yep!

karina apparently messaged her asking why and charl apparently kicked off at her and everyone in their group chat
She’s scared that Charl will learn the real truth from Tom.

ANOTHER friend lost!

Exactly this!!! I like Dan tbf. They not even had seggy time in 3 months. Ohhhhh wait…… I was Jdt sick in my mouth 🤮🤮🤮🤮

yep!

HasNT char jst give her loads of freebies too the other day.

• Haha
Notice how she has Dan in the frame now 😭😭 she was calling him for all sorts before!! He keeps forgiving her for speaking to him like crap which is why she keeps doing it

he looks so fed up

Notice how she has Dan in the frame now 😭😭 she was calling him for all sorts before!! He keeps forgiving her for speaking to him like crap which is why she keeps doing it
He doesn’t look happy tho. That frown can tell stories, probably gave him a kick in the balls before she came back.

He doesn’t look happy tho. That frown can tell stories, probably gave him a kick in the balls before she came back.
he looks really down. He deserves so much better.
also I swear all she has on that tv is the dumping ground 😭

he looks really down. He deserves so much better.
also I swear all she has on that tv is the dumping ground 😭
He looks so unhappy. That breathing is awfull jeez she is dirty sloth. All i ever see is her on her bed.

She’s sat there begging for gifts. Poor fan has gone in the garage to get away. She has a hold on him :(. I wish people would stop bleeping gifting her so much. She’s fallen out with all her friends ahahah. Just sazzy snake and Mel left now.

She’s sat there begging for gifts. Poor fan has gone in the garage to get away. She has a hold on him :(. I wish people would stop bleeping gifting her so much. She’s fallen out with all her friends ahahah. Just sazzy snake and Mel left now.
The demanding for him to battle to.. Using ur boyfriend to get money much! disgusting slob leave him alone. 🙄 He looks so fed up and unhappy, wish we could help him honestly.

Oh Charl is licking her arse again now. Because she knows it’s better to be in with the plastics… (mean girls ref aha)

Dan: You don’t need to gift.
Karina (squealing): I only need a few more gifts to get 80k diamonds come on guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.