karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been tracking my cycle for months, gone through so many negatives that I’m sad enough to save them all so I can see progress for when I actually do manage to conceive.
Even with the slightest cramp I’m like is this it or is mother nature going to kick my ass last minute. She’s clearly not that worried and in that much pain when she’s still impersonating a dying cat! She’s so bleeping frustrating.
Trying to conceive is a big deal overall, I wasn’t around completely when the first pregnancy lie happened, but now it’s just the start and I really want to 🥊
I know I don’t know you personally but sending you massive massive hugs and I hope you manage to conceive!! Sending all the ‘baby dust’ your way❤

I know I don’t know you personally but sending you massive massive hugs and I hope you manage to conceive!! Sending all the ‘baby dust’ your way❤
I’ve been seen so many of those “If you see this it’ll happen in 2022” videos and even those I’m giving myself hope with 😂
If she’s not ready and is pregnant (which is unlikely) I do hope she thinks about giving him/her to a better and loving home.

Reactions: 1
I’ve been seen so many of those “If you see this it’ll happen in 2022” videos and even those I’m giving myself hope with 😂
If she’s not ready and is pregnant (which is unlikely) I do hope she thinks about giving him/her to a better and loving home.
If that’s what’s getting you through then just keep believing it!! Think your little one into existence! I really hope you get there❤
I would hope so but it’d just be a meal ticket for her. Even more benefits rolling in.
I don’t mean to be insensitive but you know 100% that’s what she’ll think😡😡😡

If that’s what’s getting you through then just keep believing it!! Think your little one into existence! I really hope you get there❤
I would hope so but it’d just be a meal ticket for her. Even more benefits rolling in.
I don’t mean to be insensitive but you know 100% that’s what she’ll think😡😡😡
My god I can imagine her trying to claim child support and say Dan refuses to help pmsl 😂😂😂

My god I can imagine her trying to claim child support and say Dan refuses to help pmsl 😂😂😂
Oh god, it’d be a whole new series of drama😂😂😂
bleeping hell, it best come back negative.. the world does not need Nona the Slob & Dan the Dimwit offspring😂😂

Well she ended that live nicely giving the v fingers n middle fingers.. I'm literally screaming at screen your not preggers.. she must think we are dull

She’d nap more than the baby😂😂
Forget the stench from the nappy and the intense crying.. Karina isn’t done resting! 😂😂😂 God help her when Dan is working.

Well she ended that live nicely giving the v fingers n middle fingers.. I'm literally screaming at screen your not preggers.. she must think we are dull
She was so rude on that live cause she knows people aren’t dumb and this lie won’t end well.. For her relationship or her following.

Forget the stench from the nappy and the intense crying.. Karina isn’t done resting! 😂😂😂 God help her when Dan is working.
Nah, that stench is from Karina not the nappy😂😂😂 Dan probably wouldn’t be allowed to work😂😂 the baby would be on spag bol from 2 weeks old, only thing she knows how to cook🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah, that stench is from Karina not the nappy😂😂😂 Dan probably wouldn’t be allowed to work😂😂 the baby would be on spag bol from 2 weeks old, only thing she knows how to cook🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Her future video: “Okay guys how do I make a baby’s bottle? let me know in the comments peace out guys”
-Comments are off for this video-

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her future video: “Okay guys how do I make a baby’s bottle? let me know in the comments peace out guys”
-Comments are off for this video-
More like “I’m just making a… *plays with hair* yano.. *checks herself out* … so yeah… peace out guys…🤪✌🏻.” 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Give it the formula tub, a big mac and an empty bottle. It’ll do it good until she’s done singing and her 100 naps!
can you imagine her trying to sing it a lullaby to get it off to sleep.
then goes into her room to sing her rendition of ‘easy on me’ and waking the baby back up and she complains.
it would be a vicious circle 😂😂

can you imagine her trying to sing it a lullaby to get it off to sleep.
then goes into her room to sing her rendition of ‘easy on me’ and waking the baby back up and she complains.
it would be a vicious circle 😂😂
Her version of twinkle twinkle little star is something I’d never want to witness. The baby would be like what the duck is this?

She’s just said on her live that she can be very mature? Next bleeping joke please Karina you weapon😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.