karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bit that got me was when she had a sudden onset of heartburn and had to look for some rennie.
She also felt sick 2 days ago and keeps calling it “morning sickness” - well you don’t know yet if it was “morning sickness” do you???

I noticed when people were saying she looked unwell etc - she turned her filter off to look worse.
‘everyone’s gonna say it’s the pregnancy tests. but it’s not. they haven’t arrived yet’
as she shoves 2 rennies down her throat

‘everyone’s gonna say it’s the pregnancy tests. but it’s not. they haven’t arrived yet’
as she shoves 2 rennies down her throat
Where’s she getting pregnancy tests from? I’m surprised she hasn’t put a value pack on her Amazon wishlist yet😂😂😂
Why doesn’t she walk to the shop and get one? I’m sure a couple of weeks ago I heard Dan saying they could walk to Tesco so he doesn’t know why they get a delivery🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Last night I asked how she was in pain and she said it was period cramps. Also she did this exact same thing with that Tom last year. Literally the exact same.

Being obese and having PCOS it is incredibly unlikely that she’s pregnant and thank duck for that. Not being horrible butI honestly think any child of hers would be taken off her.

Reactions: 7
Where’s she getting pregnancy tests from? I’m surprised she hasn’t put a value pack on her Amazon wishlist yet😂😂😂
Why doesn’t she walk to the shop and get one? I’m sure a couple of weeks ago I heard Dan saying they could walk to Tesco so he doesn’t know why they get a delivery🤔🤔
she ordered them from amazon!
suprise!!

Reactions: 2
Hang on a minute she said she had pcos and told everyone last year when she was with idiot face that she couldn't get pregnant. Dan must have supersperm

Hang on a minute she said she had pcos and told everyone last year when she was with idiot face that she couldn't get pregnant. Dan must have supersperm
Well we all know how much she loves to lie. She can’t even keep up with the lies herself, she doesn’t know what she’s said or when. All she knows is every time she says this, she gets a lot of sympathy and attention. Just what she likes. It’s like her golden ticket.

Can someone just keep us updated with what the results are? 😂
And for a matter of fact, she isn’t a month or 2 late at all! the last time she had pain, someone told her to do a test, she went off and came back on saying it’s her period! no doubt she’ll automatically say it’s positive without showing proof, a whole new thing for people to spread hate for.
She is just so irritating! Me & my partner are trying ourselves and the luck isn’t that great. I just wish she’d stop using things for attention! it’s just the same cycle repeating.
She could have endometriosis for all we know! pelvic pain, nausea, back pain etc, bloating is a symptom also but I can’t even tell on her with what one 😂 she really needs to get checked with proof that she’s been. She will get absolutely nowhere making things up, no doubt Dan will be pissed when his first child is imaginary! or I’m sorry is it his 4th imaginary one?

She claimed to have PCOS but slipped up and said she missed the appointment to get tested! that same day or day after this whole pain act started and it ended being her period.

Well we all know how much she loves to lie. She can’t even keep up with the lies herself, she doesn’t know what she’s said or when. All she knows is every time she says this, she gets a lot of sympathy and attention. Just what she likes. It’s like her golden ticket.
This is another one she forgets! I really can’t stand her. If she thinks she’s pregnant it takes 2 minutes to buy a test from even the bleeping corner shop.
I’m TTC and I’m stocked up with tests. Knowing her she’s bought one of those prank ones what show up positive no matter whoever does them. She can duck off, no child will be safe in her care, they’ll be obese too!

Last edited:
I remember her doing this exact same thing with Tom because I remember him on live with her like “I WILL LOOK AFTEE OUR BABY AND BE A GOOD DAD”.

she must be bored so she’s recycling her old lies, it’s absolutely disgusting and an insult to those who can’t have/have lost children.

Reactions: 7
her test doesn’t come till 6pm!
i’d be itching to find out so i know what i’m doing with my life! i don’t know why she doesn’t just go to the shop!
she’d do her food shop on amazon if she could!

she’s so ill. she’s now singing that pissing john legend again on live.
also the way she swallows makes me really angry!😂

Last edited:
She said her period is two months late, then one month, then a month and a half, she also said recently she was on her period and had bad period pain, make your mind up Karina. She said she doesn’t wanna be pregnant but yet doesn’t use any form of contraception. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Can’t wait to see what the pregnancy test says. Hurry up, Amazon 😂😂😂

her test doesn’t come till 6pm!
i’d be itching to find out so i know what i’m doing with my life! i don’t know why she doesn’t just go to the shop!
she’d do her food shop on amazon if she could!

she’s so ill. she’s now singing that pissing john legend again on live.
also the way she swallows makes me really angry!😂
Seeing as nobody on here knows who I am, I’ll admit I’ve had a couple of pregnancy scares. Me and my partner aren’t quite ready yet, we’re safe and all that but in 4 & a half years there’s gunna be some scares/accidents whatever you wanna call it. All have been just scares/late periods/whatever, luckily! But those few hours between realising I’m late and getting to a shop and then doing the test are awful! I could barely think straight, it’s actually a really horrible feeling. How she’s sat there singing I don’t know? It’s clear it’s all lies again, she probably won’t even do the test when it arrives as she’ll want more attention. She’s angers me beyond belief.

Ps. Sorry to anyone going through struggles trying to get pregnant!! I don’t mean to trigger anyone or make anyone feel bad! I’m just expressing my feelings I had when I was panicking about it. Anyone who’s trying to conceive and it’s not working just yet, I hope it works out for you!!!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She said her period is two months late, then one month, then a month and a half, she also said recently she was on her period and had bad period pain, make your mind up Karina. She said she doesn’t wanna be pregnant but yet doesn’t use any form of contraception. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Can’t wait to see what the pregnancy test says. Hurry up, Amazon 😂😂😂
The attitude on it! “Haha shut your fat gob” when someone said that she’s lying again. Think yours is fatter than hers.
I got blatantly ignored when I asked if she was keeping the camera on the test so we can see it develop

Seeing as nobody on here knows who I am, I’ll admit I’ve had a couple of pregnancy scares. Me and my partner aren’t quite ready yet, we’re safe and all that but in 4 & a half years there’s gunna be some scares/accidents whatever you wanna call it. All have been just scares/late periods/whatever, luckily! But those few hours between realising I’m late and getting to a shop and then doing the test are awful! I could barely think straight, it’s actually a really horrible feeling. How she’s sat there singing I don’t know? It’s clear it’s all lies again, she probably won’t even do the test when it arrives as she’ll want more attention. She’s angers me beyond belief.

Ps. Sorry to anyone going through struggles trying to get pregnant!! I don’t mean to trigger anyone or make anyone feel bad! I’m just expressing my feelings I had when I was panicking about it. Anyone who’s trying to conceive and it’s not working just yet, I hope it works out for you!!!❤
I’ve been tracking my cycle for months, gone through so many negatives that I’m sad enough to save them all so I can see progress for when I actually do manage to conceive.
Even with the slightest cramp I’m like is this it or is mother nature going to kick my ass last minute. She’s clearly not that worried and in that much pain when she’s still impersonating a dying cat! She’s so bleeping frustrating.
Trying to conceive is a big deal overall, I wasn’t around completely when the first pregnancy lie happened, but now it’s just the start and I really want to 🥊

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

i can only imagine the fear if your genuinely not ready!
i think regardless of what you do there is always the possibility of scares etc!

but your right if she doesn’t want a baby like she keeps saying. you’d be queued outside that chemist to get a test the minute it opens or have dan bring her one!

i will be fuming if she is lying (people have mentioned you can get fake tests that show positive etc) i’ve never been through anything like that - but i have some close friends who have!
and for someone to lie is sickening - regardless of the their track record of lies!

i think regardless of what you do there is always the possibility of scares etc!

but your right if she doesn’t want a baby like she keeps saying. you’d be queued outside that chemist to get a test the minute it opens or have dan bring her one!

i will be fuming if she is lying (people have mentioned you can get fake tests that show positive etc) i’ve never been through anything like that - but i have some close friends who have!
and for someone to lie is sickening - regardless of the their track record of lies!
Yea you can get prank tests on Amazon, which is most likely what she’s bought 🙄

I dont believe for a second that these two have a sex life. Mind il take that back if she is somehow pregnant 🤣 I just cant watch her taking the absolute piss over this and watching her not give a damn because like others have said she did the same thing with Tom and it was all for attention. Shes had to do something to get a bit sympathy/attention back hasnt she 🙄

Reactions: 6
I dont believe for a second that these two have a sex life. Mind il take that back if she is somehow pregnant 🤣 I just cant watch her taking the absolute piss over this and watching her not give a damn because like others have said she did the same thing with Tom and it was all for attention. Shes had to do something to get a bit sympathy/attention back hasnt she 🙄
We’ll see at 6pm 😏 might be the end of Dan if she even lies to him about the result.

Reactions: 4
Couple of points.
She is not pregnant. I can not imagine the two of them going at it. Christ. You may want to actually like the person in order to mingle your bits with them and there is no love between these two con men. He may as well have a wank with an empty chip bag. Trust me I don't rate him either. Another genetically poor specimen.

She has no awareness of all the men and women out there that are impacted by such issues in various ways. You shouldn't joke around about being pregnant. Especially when you are literally a massive greasy globule of a person. Please God tell me she is not fertile! I know people may think that is out of line of me but TBH I don't feel the world needs this woman's blood line to populate another generation of wasters.
She contributes nothing to society.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Couple of points.
She is not pregnant. I can not imagine the two of them going at it. Christ. You may want to actually like the person in order to mingle your bits with them and there is no love between these two con men. He may as well have a wank with an empty chip bag. Trust me I don't rate him either. Another genetically poor specimen.

She has no awareness of all the men and women out there that are impacted by such issues in various ways. You shouldn't joke around about being pregnant. Especially when you are literally a massive greasy globule of a person. Please God tell me she is not fertile! I know people may think that is out of line of me but TBH I don't feel the world needs this woman's blood line to populate another generation of wasters.
this has me crying😂😂

• Haha

I wouldn’t be able to sit around, singing when genuinely worried or scared about it. I’d have to go out to the nearest shop and find out asap!!!
To me, it’s clear that she’s lying. She’s lied about it before, she wouldn’t think twice about lying again. It’s her easy way of getting attention, and probably more gifts? I haven’t been watching her lives so I don’t know.
It’s really really upsetting for anyone to lie about this sort of thing and what makes it even worse is that there’s no way of reporting her or getting her off tiktok for it because whenever you report her for anything it always comes back as ‘no violation’.
She’s a disgusting excuse for a human being and she needs serious help and intervention before she ruins someone’s life.

Couple of points.

She’s not pregnant and she’s most definitely not in pain. When I’m dealing with cramps the last thing I want to do is sing on live 😂😂
She needs to be aware that some things have similar symptoms. Like I said earlier, endometriosis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.