karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™ve worked out why she does nothing all day. Sheโ€™s just preemptively put herself on bed rest for the pregnancy ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Reactions: 1
I've had severe period pains, I've had a pregnancy scare. Bit annoyed I didn't think to monetise it like she has.

The only thing she's got is the runs from the local dodgy chicken shop & "I'm a c**t" syndrome

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™ve worked out why she does nothing all day. Sheโ€™s just preemptively put herself on bed rest for the pregnancy ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Pmsl sheโ€™s done it in advance ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I've had severe period pains, I've had a pregnancy scare. Bit annoyed I didn't think to monetise it like she has.

The only thing she's got is the runs from the local dodgy chicken shop & "I'm a c**t" syndrome
Think sheโ€™s got liarbetes also!

Reactions: 3
No doubt sheโ€™ll cut the live off and come back saying itโ€™s positive with no proof ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Apparently sheโ€™s gunna have a shower and then come back with the results?
Sheโ€™s not worried one bit, sheโ€™s such a c**t.
Saying the comments are vile? Iโ€™m sorry, how many times have you lied about pregnancy and miscarriage?! Do you really expect people to be supportive? And her mods saying โ€œshe hasnโ€™t said sheโ€™s pregnant, sheโ€™s said she waiting for a test, stop twisting itโ€ well why announce that youโ€™re waiting for a test?! Do it in private and then decide what to do after you know whatโ€™s happening? She knows exactly what sheโ€™s doing๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
Side note: how long until she shaves that monobrow again?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Apparently sheโ€™s gunna have a shower and then come back with the results?
Sheโ€™s not worried one bit, sheโ€™s such a c**t.
Saying the comments are vile? Iโ€™m sorry, how many times have you lied about pregnancy and miscarriage?! Do you really expect people to be supportive? And her mods saying โ€œshe hasnโ€™t said sheโ€™s pregnant, sheโ€™s said she waiting for a test, stop twisting itโ€ well why announce that youโ€™re waiting for a test?! Do it in private and then decide what to do after you know whatโ€™s happening? She knows exactly what sheโ€™s doing๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
Side note: how long until she shaves that monobrow again?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The question I have is why does she look weird when she swallows ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
MELS IN THE BOX, thatโ€™s it, Iโ€™m out๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Someone let me know when sheโ€™s back on with the results๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And sheโ€™s constantly rubbing her neck like when youโ€™re trying to get a dog to take itโ€™s medication๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Itโ€™s like sheโ€™s gurning and swallowing at the same time.
Sheโ€™s still complaining about cramps now obviously as I havenโ€™t had a successful pregnancy yet I canโ€™t talk but surely they wouldnโ€™t last this long??

Itโ€™s like sheโ€™s gurning and swallowing at the same time.
Sheโ€™s still complaining about cramps now obviously as I havenโ€™t had a successful pregnancy yet I canโ€™t talk but surely they wouldnโ€™t last this long??
I honestly donโ€™t know but if she was that worried then she would have just gone out to the shop and got a test, not waited until 6pm to have one delivered๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I canโ€™t even watch her, sheโ€™s infuriating, she knows exactly what sheโ€™s doing which annoys me even more๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

She is making me angry AGAIN ๐Ÿคฃ saying people are twisting her words... No LOUISE you have ordered a pregnancy test, dropped in morning sickness and heartburn and now Dan has said come off to do the test ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 2
Ahaha Danโ€™s just made her come off live because he doesnโ€™t want her showing everyone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.