karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is making me angry AGAIN 🤣 saying people are twisting her words... No LOUISE you have ordered a pregnancy test, dropped in morning sickness and heartburn and now Dan has said come off to do the test 😅
Sat eating my pringles waiting 😂😂😂

Ahaha Dan’s just made her come off live because he doesn’t want her showing everyone
Of course he wouldn’t, because there’s a chance she doesn’t have a fertile bone in her body. Imagine the challenge of her actually making it to her midwife appointments.

Reactions: 1
Whilst this is all very funny I just am haunted by the fact those two fornicate.

I'm the polar opposite of a prude but bleeping hell. I don't want to think about it, I can't bear to. The slapping sounds- 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Of course he wouldn’t, because there’s a chance she doesn’t have a fertile bone in her body. Imagine the challenge of her actually making it to her midwife appointments.
There’s the challenge of her making it to the appointments, as we all know she couldn’t even make it to one appointment at the doctors. She’d have to have a lot more than someone who’s a healthy size as plus size people have to have more check ups. But also the doctors, nurses, midwives, whoever she sees are gunna tell her that she’s morbidly obese and it’s disgustingly unhealthy. We all know she doesn’t like being told the truth. I just can’t even imagine her being pregnant or having a baby, she does not deserve the privilege of being called a mother. She doesn’t even deserve to be called a human😂😂

• Haha
There’s the challenge of her making it to the appointments, as we all know she couldn’t even make it to one appointment at the doctors. She’d have to have a lot more than someone who’s a healthy size as plus size people have to have more check ups. But also the doctors, nurses, midwives, whoever she sees are gunna tell her that she’s morbidly obese and it’s disgustingly unhealthy. We all know she doesn’t like being told the truth. I just can’t even imagine her being pregnant or having a baby, she does not deserve the privilege of being called a mother. She doesn’t even deserve to be called a human😂😂
I’ve seen the usual pregnancy waddle… But then there’s Karina’s ffs she won’t be able to walk 😂😂😂 wheelchairs on hire.
No doubt they’ll put her on c-section.. No way will they let her push the kid out when she’s that obese.. 😳

I genuinely think social services would be involved before the child was even born. Maybe that’s out of order for me to say 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen the usual pregnancy waddle… But then there’s Karina’s ffs she won’t be able to walk 😂😂😂 wheelchairs on hire.
No doubt they’ll put her on c-section.. No way will they let her push the kid out when she’s that obese.. 😳
bleeping hell, she’d have to roll everywhere, she’d be rounder than she is tall😂😂😂😂 do they do wheelchairs the size of buses?!🤔🤔
Can you imagine her after the c-section? She’d be even lazier than she is now, if that’s possible😒😒😒

I genuinely think social services would be involved before the child was even born. Maybe that’s out of order for me to say 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think that’s totally fair. I couldn’t imagine those two taking care of a baby. Also don’t think she has the patience for one, she doesn’t seem the mother type at all. I’d go as far as to say I’d hope they’d get it taken off them.

Anxiously waiting for the results ffs 😂😂😂 she’s probably sat moaning that she can’t force a pee out.

• Haha
Anxiously waiting for the results ffs 😂😂😂 she’s probably sat moaning that she can’t force a pee out.
Nah, she’s done it and it’s negative but she’s gunna sit and make everyone wait a bit longer because she can’t just give up all this attention for nothing😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe she thinks the sperm need a nap😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dan’s swimmers are just automatically tit. She’s going on about being relieved it’s negative.. Imagine the face on it if it was positive..

Of course she’s ordered a takeaway. Is this for a negative test celebration??

‘It’s a Kebab Place but it’s halal so Muslims and different countries can eat it and that’ 😭😭

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dan’s swimmers are just automatically tit. She’s going on about being relieved it’s negative.. Imagine the face on it if it was positive..
Hahahaha bleeping boring and slow like him😂😂😂😂 SHE’S relieved?! The rest of us are relieved, imagine having to watch her be pregnant and bring up a poor innocent child in that disgusting home of theirs. Dirty, lazy witch😒😒

• Haha
‘It’s a Kebab Place but it’s halal so Muslims and different countries can eat it and that’ 😭😭
I howled at that nearly choked on my pringle 😂😂😂 my partner is tired of me watching her 🤣

Hahahaha bleeping boring and slow like him😂😂😂😂 SHE’S relieved?! The rest of us are relieved, imagine having to watch her be pregnant and bring up a poor innocent child in that disgusting home of theirs. Dirty, lazy witch😒😒
She’s ordering a takeaway to help with her pain now

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.