karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she had them done the same day as her nails💀💀 they look dreadful. They’re not even cousins at this point😂😂
Didn’t even notice them 😂😂 I took more focus onto her sideburns… They’re more noticeable with foundation on, they’re just sticking out 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Didn’t even notice them 😂😂 I took more focus onto her sideburns… They’re more noticeable with foundation on, they’re just sticking out 😂🤣
I keep forgetting to look at the side burns until someone mentions then I go back n giggle at it..
There girl doesn't look after her appearance very well .. if that was me I would be embarrassed if I had hair showing on side of face or chin or anywhere as a matter of fact

I found her old TikTok and…

Also, the toenails on it

It just gets worse 😩 girl needs some help with self care asap
What the hell 🤢🤒

duck sake 😂😂😂 Karina on live with Sazzy while she’s doing those reading psychic card things.. Sazzy love, you’re a middle aged woman, who has the mouth of a drunken sailor, married to a weird arsed Mr Bean impersonator.. Nobody could care less what future you make up with the cards you bought off of Amazon honey 🤣🤣 Quit asking for gifts per reading, you’re not even qualified to know what you’re talking about. Speak about giving false hope.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Still wearing the same top as she went out in and wore all day yesterday… she definitely slept in it as well. There’s no way she’s uploaded that video almost an hour ago and she’s already up and dressed😂😂😂

• Haha
oh my god. the eyebrows.
why do they remind me of that time in school when they were a pencil thin line😳

SHES LIVE
AND SHES GOT DRAMA WITH NATHAN AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Going on about about her disabilities again 🙄 lots of people having learning disabilities, my son being one of them but she uses it as an excuse for everything! Claiming she isn't on any benefits 🤔 I do think she probably has PCOS personally but that will just be something else she can use for sympathy won't it.

Going on about about her disabilities again 🙄 lots of people having learning disabilities, my son being one of them but she uses it as an excuse for everything! Claiming she isn't on any benefits 🤔 I do think she probably has PCOS personally but that will just be something else she can use for sympathy won't it.
Even if she does have PCOS, that’s not something what affects work. I’ve been researching.
“The invisible health workplace initiative” claims that people with PCOS can work manual and flexible hours. But she’d come up with anything so she gets to stay home with money flying into the bank.
And her continuously mentioning her ‘disabilities’ still don’t make them look legit.. Don’t want to be called an attention seeker? stop bringing them up. I know she’s bringing them up now for sympathy while the drama is happening again so she can say Nathan is “bullying” a “vulnerable” person. Nathan only answered a question on his live, THATS IT. She needs to shut up. immediately.

Reactions: 2
Even if she does have PCOS, that’s not something what affects work. I’ve been researching.
“The invisible health workplace initiative” claims that people with PCOS can work manual and flexible hours. But she’d come up with anything so she gets to stay home with money flying into the bank.
And her continuously mentioning her ‘disabilities’ still don’t make them look legit.. Don’t want to be called an attention seeker? stop bringing them up. I know she’s bringing them up now for sympathy while the drama is happening again so she can say Nathan is “bullying” a “vulnerable” person. Nathan only answered a question on his live, THATS IT. She needs to shut up. immediately.
She defo loves the drama and attention and I think she has been like that since a child. Sooo many of us live with disabilities but don't constantly being them up to hundreds of people for attention and sympathy! Many use their page to raise awareness, or turn it into a positive and show others with the same conditions how they can live a normal life despite the odds! Showing people that are newly diagnosed how they can be successful. She is purely lazy end of

The attention seeking bleep bag is at it again.. for crying out load 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Whose statement is this? definitely not mine 😂😂😂
Not mine either as I replied to the one after it lol .. someone who was glad they found the page and went on about crap.. then tried entering covos with us skunk something it was lol

The attention seeking bleep bag is at it again.. for crying out load 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Not mine either as I replied to the one after it lol .. someone who was glad they found the page and went on about crap.. then tried entering covos with us skunk something it was lol
I’ll have to go look for it. Karina apparently has “receipts” and will be posting them later.. Tattle Life is on a roll 😂😂😂😂

Receipts of what ... we gonna be famous ... lights camera action 🤣🤣🤣🤣
People tit stirring 😂😂😂😂 but recently the only one mentioning Nathan & Karina is that one what has already been mentioned. No idea what other comments she’s going to drag into it but it’s only that skunk person who has said anything.. Everything else was weeks back when the drama first started 🤣 she’s running out of evidence she’ll find something but at least she’s reading here!

Reactions: 2
was anyone on her live earlier when she was totally slagging off that faye and going on a rant about how she’s such a two-faced witch and that she’s blocked her on messages? It was mental. 😂 Comments Full of people saying team faye 🤣 that’s when she brought up her disabilities I think trying to defend herself 🤣

was anyone on her live earlier when she was totally slagging off that faye and going on a rant about how she’s such a two-faced witch and that she’s blocked her on messages? It was mental. 😂 Comments Full of people saying team faye 🤣 that’s when she brought up her disabilities I think trying to defend herself 🤣
Nah but I’m on her live now “I got blood tested for uhhhh diabetes and uh pco- uhh hormones” 😂😂😂🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.