karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle life is a nice community where you can speak ur mind without being blocked & where you can become besties with socials who hate the same person 🤣🤣🤣

And I wouldn’t mind sharing my name.. I’m no chicken. I’m not ashamed of speaking my mind.

I didn’t like Charl anyway 😂😂😂 That’s Faye, Gemini, Nathan, Shannon and Charl gone… Now whose next?
No way what have I missed where's gemini gone now

I don’t know completely. Karina apparently had a phase of calling everyone a ******* 😂😂
Oh… isn’t she such a wonderful person😂😂😂 mannnn, I wanna know what happened with them all, but unless they tell us like Nathan did, we’ll never know the truth🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Someone just commented on live saying for her to go live in a supermarket and she’s gone ‘no I don’t live in a supermarket??’ 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Someone just commented on live saying for her to go live in a supermarket and she’s gone ‘no I don’t live in a supermarket??’ 😂😂
the god damn peace quotes smushed against her face literally make me cringe.

No!!!
NO!!!!

she did not just say ‘she doesn’t know if she could work or not’
now she’s saying that people calling her lazy makes her want to get a job!

No!!!
NO!!!!

she did not just say ‘she doesn’t know if she could work or not’
now she’s saying that people calling her lazy makes her want to get a job!

she is too lazy to even entertain the thought of getting a job. If she couldn’t get up in time for a 10 minute blood test, imagine her getting up on time to do a full days work 😏

Anyone know why she slept in a hotel last night?
I read in her comments she had a fight with Dan and he kicked her out? But that makes no sense as it’s her house isn’t it… some of the comments said it was all a ploy for gifts, which wouldn’t surprise me

I read in her comments she had a fight with Dan and he kicked her out? But that makes no sense as it’s her house isn’t it… some of the comments said it was all a ploy for gifts, which wouldn’t surprise me
It was definitely for attention, always is. She’s fine today, back in her pit in clothes that probably haven’t been washed since she bought them

• Haha
I’ve been lurking on here for so long and followed Karina,Nona,Louise mainwaring fucktard Blunden for yonks and duck me the things I could tell you all about the fat piece of tit is unreal. For starters I know for a fact a person you’re all responding to on here is actually sazzy snake (D) she actually doesn’t like Karina/Nona/twit features and only goes on live with her to take the piss. Anyone else seen her up Nate’s arse on his lives but then slagging him off to Jabba the hut on her lives? Wonder how long it’ll take for jabba to chew off one of her acrylics cos it’s obvious it’s cos that’s the finger she pokes the soggy donut with.

Listen where is Dan?? he’s been so quiet 😂😂 Has he done a runner or is he tied with rope in the attic?

I’ve been lurking on here for so long and followed Karina,Nona,Louise mainwaring fucktard Blunden for yonks and duck me the things I could tell you all about the fat piece of tit is unreal. For starters I know for a fact a person you’re all responding to on here is actually sazzy snake (D) she actually doesn’t like Karina/Nona/twit features and only goes on live with her to take the piss. Anyone else seen her up Nate’s arse on his lives but then slagging him off to Jabba the hut on her lives? Wonder how long it’ll take for jabba to chew off one of her acrylics cos it’s obvious it’s cos that’s the finger she pokes the soggy donut with.
How do u no? I’ve never seen her in Nathan’s live sucking up? I’ve only seen her having a go at him 🤨🤣🤣🤣

Oooo come on tell us more...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.