karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is all spot on. She only has bad mental health when it suits her, aka, when she gets a called out on her crappy behaviour. Not when she’s going to get her nails done, begging for gifts on live, being ungrateful for people buying things off her wishlist, calling people horrible names, or treating Dan like crap.
Exactly. I don’t get how blind they are! How do they even manage to sit there, say she suffers so bad and that I don’t understand mental health when I go through more than half of what she claims.
She is what makes people ashamed to speak up, to not feel validated for their feelings etc. She’s a piss take.

Reactions: 4
Que one of Karina’s supporters telling me that I don’t understand mental health 😩
Well, what can I tell you? I don’t, you’re right. I don’t understand those who are using mental health as an unhealthy mechanism to get what they please.
I don’t understand those who use certain disorders etc to create a stigma.
I don’t understand why like a 40-50 year old woman is trying to tell me that I’m not going through something in the comments section of a sad low life who MOCKS every situation anybody wouldn’t wish to go through.
But Miss know it all, let me tell you what I DO understand, what Karina will not;
I understand how challenging it is to live in fear of emotional and physical triggers.
I understand how hard it is just to get very simple tasks done: cleaning, making food to eat, staying hydrated, getting out of bed etc. NOT because I have lazyitous but because there are days where I physically can’t. Every part of me is bleeping drained out, I wouldn’t even have the audacity or energy to boast about that then go live laughing and giggling the next. When I feel tit, I make no effort.. To do TikToks, to go live.
I also understand how hard it is to deal with Paranoia, anxiety attacks, depressing episodes, BPD rages. They’re tit and I know NOT ONCE has Karina experienced one.. She films every bleeping second of her life except when she’s sleeping. She’s fine on lives, she switches the mental health excuse on and off like a damn light switch.

Try dealing with the MOST and then have someone tell you that you don’t bleeping understand. To anybody who deals with mental health in general, that is one phrase to NOT say. I don’t give a tit about what I’ve said to Karina for the most part. I deal with my own mental health and an advocate for those who actually go through it.
Sorry for the rant but had to get it out. Would be wonderful if she knows about this website 🙄😉
Used my detective skills & found the comments and that person having a go at you, reported her account multiple times for bullying (probably won’t do anything but made me feel better)! She should not have been talking to you like that, it’s disgusting how she came at you. Karina uses the mental health excuse as a get out of jail free card when she’s caused yet more issues and drama, anyone can see that. I’m sorry that person was a c**t to you.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Used my detective skills & found the comments and that person having a go at you, reported her account multiple times for bullying (probably won’t do anything but made me feel better)! She should not have been talking to you like that, it’s disgusting how she came at you. Karina uses the mental health excuse as a get out of jail free card when she’s caused yet more issues and drama, anyone can see that. I’m sorry that person was a c**t to you.❤
The same woman has gone for many people, I don’t get how she sees Karina as a mental-health suffering person. She’s nothing but a vile, unnecessary waste of oxygen. I despise her.
I rarely lose my temper but it definitely infuriates me when someone tries to say that I don’t understand mental health, especially when I’m trying to point out that Karina isn’t everything what she claims.

The same woman has gone for many people, I don’t get how she sees Karina as a mental-health suffering person. She’s nothing but a vile, unnecessary waste of oxygen. I despise her.
I rarely lose my temper but it definitely infuriates me when someone tries to say that I don’t understand mental health, especially when I’m trying to point out that Karina isn’t everything what she claims.
I completely get it. I get so so angry at her and just seeing her face makes me wanna scream. I agree, she is a waste of oxygen, a bleeping massive one at that. Yeah I understand that, her and her little supporters make me so angry. I can’t even watch her videos any more. Only reason I look now is if I read something on here about something she’s done or if my partner says something about her. I can’t bring myself to look at her ugly, lying face and listen to her stupid, muppet voice anymore.

Reactions: 1
I completely get it. I get so so angry at her and just seeing her face makes me wanna scream. I agree, she is a waste of oxygen, a bleeping massive one at that. Yeah I understand that, her and her little supporters make me so angry. I can’t even watch her videos any more. Only reason I look now is if I read something on here about something she’s done or if my partner says something about her. I can’t bring myself to look at her ugly, lying face and listen to her stupid, muppet voice anymore.
Yea if I see something like “Have you seen” blah blah on here then I’ll go look or if i’ve been mentioned in a comment etc.
I rarely look on my own accord anymore she just makes me angry way more than Lucy Rose to be honest, just wish she got off the damn app.

What to hear something absolutely funny .. just been told n dm that I'm karina on another account as they have had inbox on fb saying it's her pmsl .. I'm most certainly am fecking not lol

• Haha
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but can anyone who’s known Karina a lot longer than me confirm why for YEARS she has changed her name, like what is her actual name? I did some digging and a few years ago she was calling herself Louise blunden, then Nona blunden and now Karina mainwaring.

I know she’s changed her name multiple times due to the lies shes spouted… but what exactly did she do 4 years ago in order to change her name from Louise to Nona? 😂

Yea if I see something like “Have you seen” blah blah on here then I’ll go look or if i’ve been mentioned in a comment etc.
I rarely look on my own accord anymore she just makes me angry way more than Lucy Rose to be honest, just wish she got off the damn app.
Yeah same. Me and my partner have both said that she annoys us more than Lucy rose. The only reason I watch Lucy rose is because it’s hilarious when someone duels her😂😂😂

I don’t really like talking about it but I receive benefits for bad health and like duck could I afford to waste the money on the tit she does. It’s not just people who are able to work who she pisses off, it’s also us with genuine health conditions who she’s making a complete mockery out of.

Reactions: 6
I don’t really like talking about it but I receive benefits for bad health and like duck could I afford to waste the money on the tit she does. It’s not just people who are able to work who she pisses off, it’s also us with genuine health conditions who she’s making a complete mockery out of.
Totally agree. Both my parents had to medically retire at a young age, now my dad has one lung & my mum has approximately 0 working knees. They could never ever afford all the shite she buys, because its not very much money for people who actually have to support themselves.

I work full time, I donate money to genuine gofundmes when I can, I try to help those around me who aren't working because they're genuinely too unwell or anxious or anything to work. I am not angry at the people on benefits who genuinely need them, I'm really not. I'm a firm believer that if something causes you physical or mental pain, don't bleeping do it. But the key difference is, those people, they aren't shouting about it on the internet. My parents would be ashamed to be lumped in the same category as Karina, and so would many more people who genuinely can't work.

(Obviously working does not determine your worth. It's not the be all and end all. We're all cogs in the endless wheel of capitalism anyway etc etc)

She knocks me bleeping sick.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but can anyone who’s known Karina a lot longer than me confirm why for YEARS she has changed her name, like what is her actual name? I did some digging and a few years ago she was calling herself Louise blunden, then Nona blunden and now Karina mainwaring.

I know she’s changed her name multiple times due to the lies shes spouted… but what exactly did she do 4 years ago in order to change her name from Louise to Nona? 😂
I can confirm her real name is Louise-nona mellisa blunden..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Totally agree. Both my parents had to medically retire at a young age, now my dad has one lung & my mum has approximately 0 working knees. They could never ever afford all the shite she buys, because its not very much money for people who actually have to support themselves.

I work full time, I donate money to genuine gofundmes when I can, I try to help those around me who aren't working because they're genuinely too unwell or anxious or anything to work. I am not angry at the people on benefits who genuinely need them, I'm really not. I'm a firm believer that if something causes you physical or mental pain, don't bleeping do it. But the key difference is, those people, they aren't shouting about it on the internet. My parents would be ashamed to be lumped in the same category as Karina, and so would many more people who genuinely can't work.

(Obviously working does not determine your worth. It's not the be all and end all. We're all cogs in the endless wheel of capitalism anyway etc etc)

She knocks me bleeping sick.
I get that. I have no idea how many years I have literally gone shopping for the elderly next door. To me, I’m more about helping others than helping myself.. As long as I have enough for food, bills etc then I’m content and happy.
My heart goes 2 ways. If Karina was a genuine disabled person (who legally claimed) then yes I would offer help, I’d donate to the gofundme if she had one, I’d try give her advice on how to make things easier.. But her whole problem is that she just enjoys the attention, she likes the reaction she gets from what she does.. She knew how well her lies worked on past accounts (until they failed) and now continuing them on the current. I just see her as an unnecessary, greedy, slobby and vile oxygen waster.
She has no worry in this world about support or tit, she knows Dan is up her ass.

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad I’ve come across this thread, her and Lucy rose/Bryan seriously need help!!

karina is the size of a house she will be dead by the time she’s 30 if she Carrys on the way she is!! Her manners are absolutely appalling, and as for Nathan he’s just a clout chaser, and so is she, they have now made up apparently, they may not be “friends” but he is now being nice about her!! I swear every time I see her, Nathan, Lucy, I wanna smash my phone up, Nathan mate u seen your views on ur lives lately ur getting hardly any I wonder why ITS CUS YOUR BORING AS duck! And as for his mod is her name Erica? She so up his ass it’s unbelievable 🤣🤣🤣 also does anyone no where melbells has gone? I can’t find her so I dunno if she’s blocked me 😳🤣🤣🤣

there’s more I could say but I’ve wrote a essay as it is 😆🤣🤣

I’m so glad I’ve come across this thread, her and Lucy rose/Bryan seriously need help!!

karina is the size of a house she will be dead by the time she’s 30 if she Carrys on the way she is!! Her manners are absolutely appalling, and as for Nathan he’s just a clout chaser, and so is she, they have now made up apparently, they may not be “friends” but he is now being nice about her!! I swear every time I see her, Nathan, Lucy, I wanna smash my phone up, Nathan mate u seen your views on ur lives lately ur getting hardly any I wonder why ITS CUS YOUR BORING AS duck! And as for his mod is her name Erica? She so up his ass it’s unbelievable 🤣🤣🤣 also does anyone no where melbells has gone? I can’t find her so I dunno if she’s blocked me 😳🤣🤣🤣

Wow you have a lot of incorrect information to say about people this thread isn't about don't you. If you think Nathan is a clout chaser why the feck do you watch him? Also be careful who's in this thread as not all people are who they seem to be.. 👀👀👀

Also please say more you can't leave it like that say what you wish... think we are all waiting what you have to say.. I'm up for a bit of drama we not had this for a long time 🤣🤣

Taking bets on how long it takes her to bleach it again🤪😂
I'll give it a week 2 weeks max .. loads have said her hair will fall out she won't listen

Last edited:
Wow you have a lot of incorrect information to say about people this thread isn't about don't you. If you think Nathan is a clout chaser why the feck do you watch him? Also be careful who's in this thread as not all people are who they seem to be.. 👀👀👀

Also please say more you can't leave it like that say what you wish... think we are all waiting what you have to say.. I'm up for a bit of drama we not had this for a long time 🤣🤣

I'll give it a week 2 weeks max .. loads have said her hair will fall out she won't listen
🤣🤣🤣 I don’t watch him he comes up on my fyp so I go in for a nose 👃 why u so triggered?? I no more than u think actually 🤣🤣 yes this is about karina but 1- she is actually a lot like Lucy rose and loads of people have said it! 2- she uses people then drops em like a sack of 💩 3- she’s gonna be bald in a matter of weeks the amount of crap she’s putting on her hair! I absolutely hate karina with a passion, u obviously no this Erica and Nathan to react this way? So tell me what I’m wrong about? He openly admitted he isn’t friends he’s being civil, why on earth someone would be civil to that after the crap she did is beyond me!

Also be careful who's in this thread as not all people are who they seem to be.. 👀👀👀

What do you mean by that?🤔🤔🤔

And yeah, she doesn’t listen to anyone and then has a breakdown when it all goes wrong😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣 I don’t watch him he comes up on my fyp so I go in for a nose 👃 why u so triggered?? I no more than u think actually 🤣🤣 yes this is about karina but 1- she is actually a lot like Lucy rose and loads of people have said it! 2- she uses people then drops em like a sack of 💩 3- she’s gonna be bald in a matter of weeks the amount of crap she’s putting on her hair! I absolutely hate karina with a passion, u obviously no this Erica and Nathan to react this way? So tell me what I’m wrong about? He openly admitted he isn’t friends he’s being civil, why on earth someone would be civil to that after the crap she did is beyond me!
I do not know either I watch nathan as I have done for a few years.. I'm a silent watcher. As for the mod your on about she's never on when I'm watching him so you can't class that as "up his arse " can you..
How do you know that they ain't related.. ?

And yeah, she doesn’t listen to anyone and then has a breakdown when it all goes wrong😂😂😂
Sorry the first message was for the skunk person I bloody dunno how I quoted you I'm so sorry lol

Then it's our fault then we told her her hairs gonna fall out .. silly girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.