karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry the first message was for the skunk person I bloody dunno how I quoted you I'm so sorry lol

Then it's our fault then we told her her hairs gonna fall out .. silly girl
Who isn’t who they seem though? I’m intrigued🤔🤔

Oh definitely, she’s bleeping braindead😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Who isn’t who they seem though? I’m intrigued🤔🤔

Oh definitely, she’s bleeping braindead😂😂😂
Haha let's put it this way I'm so glad I didn't put my real name on here when signing up lol ...
Read what that skunk person put about nathan... Haha even tho this thread is about karina ...
Anyway ... she's gone on the date dolled up karina has then ..

Haha let's put it this way I'm so glad I didn't put my real name on here when signing up lol ...
Read what that skunk person put about nathan... Haha even tho this thread is about karina ...
Anyway ... she's gone on the date dolled up karina has then ..
Hmm okay🤨🤨🤣🤣🤣 yeah I know, I didn’t understand that either😂😂😂

What?! A date? With who?!😂😂😂

I’m just enjoying myself in the comments until she’s back 😂😂😂 I love it when people block me just for being right.
Some people are so salty😂😂😂 she’s not a bleeping saint herself. People need to realise she’s a disgusting, vile liar who deserves everything she gets.

Reactions: 2
Some people are so salty😂😂😂 she’s not a bleeping saint herself. People need to realise she’s a disgusting, vile liar who deserves everything she gets.
😂😂😂😂 Someone said that she probably paid her moderator some of her benefits to comment that she looks nice

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is wrong with TikTok? 🙄
I reported a comment mentioning for someone to slit their wrists just because they said that they’re glad the Cinema is dark. Obviously NOBODY will defend that person, but if that was said to Karina everyone would be on it like a rocket.
I don’t get how the comment doesn’t go against violations 😂 it’s literally hate speech and self harm. I reported it on multiple accounts too.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What is wrong with TikTok? 🙄
I reported a comment mentioning for someone to slit their wrists just because they said that they’re glad the Cinema is dark. Obviously NOBODY will defend that person, but if that was said to Karina everyone would be on it like a rocket.
I don’t get how the comment doesn’t go against violations 😂 it’s literally hate speech and self harm. I reported it on multiple accounts too.
I’ve reported the comment multiple times. That’s disgusting.

I’ve reported the comment multiple times. That’s disgusting.
Also came back saying no violation on my report too but I’ve checked and the comments gone🤔

Last edited:
Wtf did she do to her eyebrows? I know they’re sisters not twins but they’re not estranged 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.