karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she was live earlier, just playing the computer not even looking at the screen or comments so I literally watched a minute so boring 😂

‘Lamb pork chop’ for dinner 😭😭
Stoppp😭😭😭 I haven’t checked her account in days because I actually can’t stand her anymore, can’t even hate watch, she just angers me. But I had to watch the video where she said that🤣🤣🤣 why’s she so bleeping dumb?!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s been giving gifts to evil chelsea even though Chelsea despises her 🤣🤣🤣
Really?! Why?😂😂😂 trying to get her on side so she doesn’t insult her and dopey dick Dan anymore? I imagine it’ll take more than a few crappy tiktok gifts for that to happen🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's out and about early this morning.. wonder where she's going.. not the salon for her nails surely not

Que one of Karina’s supporters telling me that I don’t understand mental health 😩
Well, what can I tell you? I don’t, you’re right. I don’t understand those who are using mental health as an unhealthy mechanism to get what they please.
I don’t understand those who use certain disorders etc to create a stigma.
I don’t understand why like a 40-50 year old woman is trying to tell me that I’m not going through something in the comments section of a sad low life who MOCKS every situation anybody wouldn’t wish to go through.
But Miss know it all, let me tell you what I DO understand, what Karina will not;
I understand how challenging it is to live in fear of emotional and physical triggers.
I understand how hard it is just to get very simple tasks done: cleaning, making food to eat, staying hydrated, getting out of bed etc. NOT because I have lazyitous but because there are days where I physically can’t. Every part of me is bleeping drained out, I wouldn’t even have the audacity or energy to boast about that then go live laughing and giggling the next. When I feel tit, I make no effort.. To do TikToks, to go live.
I also understand how hard it is to deal with Paranoia, anxiety attacks, depressing episodes, BPD rages. They’re tit and I know NOT ONCE has Karina experienced one.. She films every bleeping second of her life except when she’s sleeping. She’s fine on lives, she switches the mental health excuse on and off like a damn light switch.

Try dealing with the MOST and then have someone tell you that you don’t bleeping understand. To anybody who deals with mental health in general, that is one phrase to NOT say. I don’t give a tit about what I’ve said to Karina for the most part. I deal with my own mental health and an advocate for those who actually go through it.
Sorry for the rant but had to get it out. Would be wonderful if she knows about this website 🙄😉

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Que one of Karina’s supporters telling me that I don’t understand mental health 😩
Well, what can I tell you? I don’t, you’re right. I don’t understand those who are using mental health as an unhealthy mechanism to get what they please.
I don’t understand why like a 40-50 year old woman is trying to tell me that I’m not going through something in the comments section of a sad low life who MOCKS every situation anybody wouldn’t wish to go through.
But Miss know it all, let me tell you what I DO understand, what Karina will not;
I understand how challenging it is to live in fear of emotional and physical triggers.
I understand how hard it is just to get very simple tasks done: cleaning, making food to eat, staying hydrated, getting out of bed etc. NOT because I have lazyitous but because there are days where I physically can’t. Every part of me is bleeping drained out, I wouldn’t even have the audacity or energy to boast about that then go live laughing and giggling the next. When I feel tit, I make no effort.. To do TikToks, to go live.
I also understand how hard it is to deal with Paranoia, anxiety attacks, depressing episodes, BPD rages. They’re tit and I know NOT ONCE has Karina experienced one.. She films every bleeping second of her life except when she’s sleeping. She’s fine on lives, she switches the mental health excuse on and off like a damn light switch.

Try dealing with the MOST and then have someone tell you that you don’t bleeping understand. To anybody who deals with mental health in general, that is one phrase to NOT say. I don’t give a tit about what I’ve said to Karina for the most part. I deal with my own mental health and an advocate for those who actually go through it.
Sorry for the rant but had to get it out. Would be wonderful if she knows about this website 🙄😉
Oh I been told the same that I'm a bully etc and people have no time for me.. there we fecking go then..

Oh I been told the same that I'm a bully etc and people have no time for me.. there we fecking go then..
They clearly do have time. every single one of them sit there and try and create arguments..
They think they’re trying to defend her but I think saying that we don’t understand mental health and/or bullies isnt any better really.

Reactions: 2

this is all spot on. She only has bad mental health when it suits her, aka, when she gets a called out on her crappy behaviour. Not when she’s going to get her nails done, begging for gifts on live, being ungrateful for people buying things off her wishlist, calling people horrible names, or treating Dan like crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.