Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh right, stopping for gas my ARSE! Only Kim gets dolled up for her supply of GummY Bears.

Now come on who does this?

I feel like she actually called the paparazzi for that foto, it’s very unusual she’d be alone, no security and just face on with a paparazzi. Unless she sent it in?

Reactions: 3
I’ve been re watching the show

does anyone remember the other Jenner siblings and Leah? So damn annoying!!!

Reactions: 5
I’ve been re watching the show

does anyone remember the other Jenner siblings and Leah? So damn annoying!!!
Did you watch the new season of the hills? Cannot remember the name, Brady comes across as awful and his relationship with whoever he married was so toxic, only saw a couple of eps though. Was Leah the singer who got more plastic looking with each appearance ?

Reactions: 2
Did you watch the new season of the hills? Cannot remember the name, Brady comes across as awful and his relationship with whoever he married was so toxic, only saw a couple of eps though. Was Leah the singer who got more plastic looking with each appearance ?
I’m only on season 7/8, where they go to Greece!
I just think they’re awful people, get over yourselves! I wonder how they’re doing now....

Leah was a singer but idk about her face yet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
With Kim’s thigh gap, small waste and big hips she looks like a chuffing wisdom tooth

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I liked Brandon and Leah! They seemed like the only people in the family with souls.
I was always surprised that they split- I wonder what happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I always thought Brandon and Leah were nice too and came across much more down to earth. It was very odd that they split up and then he quickly got with someone else and has had twins. They seemed stable and happy together. I remember thinking how Leah was always really positive and stood out against the Kardashians.

Reactions: 14

[/QUOTE]

She’s gone to all that effort with the leather lederhosen but got a scraggy pair of old period knickers for her face mask 😷 😝 !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone noticed Kim’s new profile pic on Instagram? I don’t know what the picture is but it looks like Tanya from Real Housewives of Cheshire to me 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.