Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know right, I've always had a soft spot for Khloe, but I'm finding it increasingly harder to remember why!
I honestly think she's the most insecure out of all of them (and that's verrrrry insecure). The photos are so ridiculous and turn her into a laughing stock.

Reactions: 5
I honestly think she's the most insecure out of all of them (and that's verrrrry insecure). The photos are so ridiculous and turn her into a laughing stock.
I'd definitely agree - I think that everything she has been through with Lamar and then Tristan, on top of how she was always singled out for not being as pretty or skinny as her sisters and the rumours about her paternity, it's easy to see why she would be so insecure, but she really doesn't help herself.

Reactions: 8
I'd definitely agree - I think that everything she has been through with Lamar and then Tristan, on top of how she was always singled out for not being as pretty or skinny as her sisters and the rumours about her paternity, it's easy to see why she would be so insecure, but she really doesn't help herself.
All of them have been or are currently in tit relationships and I think that's because all they seem to be focussed on is their appearances. She seems to have got it the worst though in terms of her looks and I do feel bad for her but 1. She chose the life and has done very well out of it (materially at least) and 2. She keeps perpetuating it with the ridiculous body/face enhancements and photoshopping.

Reactions: 8
A couple of stories from the Kardashians main news outlet.

Dear God, where to even start with the big man Kanye running for President 🥴🥴.

I mean, seriously, has he Forgotten to take his meds. The election is less than 6 months away and he’s even too late to register in some states.

I hate that trashy, unprofessional celeb airheads can insert themselves into important political situations and be taken seriously (Trump).....But if USA can elect Trump, then why not Kanye?! FFS. 🤷‍♀️
I can imagine all the sisters getting Whitehouse jobs just like the Trump kids, and doing major IG posts with Kim Jong-un for likes. Scott will reunite with Kourtney because, money. Even Rob will be allowed to stand in the background in some photos because, money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Kanye is running for President? That has to be a Joke! I suppose if Trump made it to the white house Kanye could.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Let’s be honest we were all laughing when Trump was going for presidency. And look what happened.
BUT Kim for First Lady? Imagine Kris.
MAKE IT HAPPEN.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If Trump could be President, why can’t Kanye? Since the position of POTUS has been reduced to a circus show 🙄🙄 The only place Kanye belongs now is in a mental facility. I can’t wait till Kim ditches him so we can hear all the dirty activities going on behind closed doors and so she can start to dress like a normal person again.
But I’m sure Kris won’t allow it. Her ambition to be the first family is far more important than her daughter’s happiness.

Reactions: 7
Let’s be honest we were all laughing when Trump was going for presidency. And look what happened.
BUT Kim for First Lady? Imagine Kris.
MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Kanye would probably make the secret service wear a new uniform he designed!
Kim first lady....... She would have to GROW UP and stop acting like a bleeping child for starters
and so will her sisters. Perhaps this is why Kim wanted to become a lawyer, shame she hasn't
done duck all to pass the BAR exam.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would everyone get a discount of bum implants and fat injections and be made to wear Yeezys?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Admin has allowed a separate thread on the subject of Kanye's run for the white house!

Two stories today, nothing really wonderfull.

She’ll be letting everyone out of prison. 😂
I know Kim wants to let the innocent out of jail (which is good) but she's going to make a mistake and let someone out that doesn't deserve to be.

If Trump could be President, why can’t Kanye? Since the position of POTUS has been reduced to a circus show 🙄🙄 The only place Kanye belongs now is in a mental facility. I can’t wait till Kim ditches him so we can hear all the dirty activities going on behind closed doors and so she can start to dress like a normal person again.
But I’m sure Kris won’t allow it. Her ambition to be the first family is far more important than her daughter’s happiness.
I really wonder how bad Kanye is to Kim, I'm realllly want them to get a divorce. If he controls what she puts on her Instagram then he must do a lot more compared to what we see on KUWTK.

Does anyone else question the way she dresses and speaks I mean before she had really good COLOURFUL style. Now it's impossible to tell when she's has any emotions and now her style is so bland. I guess her life is now yeezy.

"Well you look like you just won the Tour de France and you are cycling around town" - Kourtney Kardashian

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.