Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just discovered this thread and LOVE it. I hate that I secretly love watching the Kardashians 🤪

So two things about Kylie.....please don't shoot me down for this! Regarding the whole billionaire status...in her defence (!), the cover did say she was set to become a billionaire, not that she already was one. Was she listed at the time as being a confirmed billionaire?

Regarding her $36m house....I read a really good blind which suggests she only loaned/invested a fraction of that to the developer to allow him to complete the build and would be allowed to stay there rent free for a certain period...I will try and find the link....

960x0.jpg

EDIT - Found it:

Kylie Jenner House Blind

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Regarding her $36m house....I read a really good blind which suggests she only loaned/invested a fraction of that to the developer to allow him to complete the build and would be allowed to stay there rent free for a certain period...I will try and find the link....
Ooooooooooooh interesting! It really is all smoke and mirrors isn't it?

Reactions: 3
Where on Earth is Kylie in her new photos?? It looks incredible!
And is she there with Kendall’s boyfriend?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
We’re up to the Todd cranes episodes and I honestly think this has got to be the funniest prank they do to kris 🤣🤣🤣
‘Hey auntie Kris, it’s tooooddddddd craaneeees’ I absolutely loved that prank 😂

I’m rewatching as it’s being years since I last watched and I’ve not seen the last couple of seasons! At first I started feeling sorry Bruce but then as it’s gone on all my sympathy for him has disappeared. He’s seems really difficult, bet he was a nightmare to live with!

I think I’d run away if Kris was my mum! She’s so controlling. I’m at the bit where Kim married Kayne and Kris rings the wedding planner and tricks her into giving her information on the wedding so she could meddle!

Reactions: 7
She’s with Kendall’s friend Fai. Seems as though he’s grown into a family friend. Kendall’s current reported boyfriend is Devin Booker? A basketball player I think.

Reactions: 4
She’s with Kendall’s friend Fai. Seems as though he’s grown into a family friend. Kendall’s current reported boyfriend is Devin Booker? A basketball player I think.
Devin isn't not her boyfriend, it's just for show, he's a rent a bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Loving the headline on this one, drop dead gorgeous my arse.

She looks more like Jesy Nelson than Kylie, it's all in the lips.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Loving the headline on this one, drop dead gorgeous my arse.

She looks more like Jesy Nelson than Kylie, it's all in the lips.
Those nails 🤢 when did it become fashion to look so tacky?! And what’s worse is you know all their clothes are so expensive, just to look so cheap 🙄

Reactions: 3
Those nails 🤢 when did it become fashion to look so tacky?! And what’s worse is you know all their clothes are so expensive, just to look so cheap 🙄
What gets me with the nails is how does she wipe her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.