Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the ‘billionaire’ kardasian/west’s/Kenner’s whatever’s Are getting government funding through the US ppp scheme.

It’s on a number of outlets

It wouldn’t let me copy how jeezey got 2-5 million (source fox
News)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It’s on a number of outlets

It wouldn’t let me copy how jeezey got 2-5 million (source fox
News)
Surely they cannot class as small businesses?! This is a disgrace. Thank god im not a us taxpayer I’d be livid

Why would kanye be involved with this? thought he was wealthy, his business isn't exactly small.

Here we go again, Kim posts the throwback photo's again.

What she looked like before and after surgery

Crazy how she keeps getting surgeries and stuffing her bum with only God knows what so she can be ‘curvier’ then goes on to photoshop her pics to make her look smaller and keeps going on and on about how she wishes she were ‘skinnier’. 🤯

Reactions: 4
I know Kim wants to let the innocent out of jail (which is good) but she's going to make a mistake and let someone out that doesn't deserve to be.
I have to disagree with you here, Kim does fantastic work helping incorrectly incarcerated people and those who have received sentences disproportionate to their crime (more often than not, because of their race). I'm sure that before agreeing to help someone the legal team she works with thoroughly vets them to ensure that there is no room for potential mistakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Kourtney on the cover of vogue. Kendall absolutely, she’s a super model, Kim I could just about handle but bleeping Kourtney 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.