Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JakeMcEvoy

I hate how all of the judgement is levelled at Kim. Kanye is a grown man- mental health issues or not. There is very little she can do when he is not a minor. Legally, and morally. You can't help someone who doesn't want help, with all the will in the world, it won't work. He has chosen to stay off the medication he needs. Whatever about Kim and the family, and their history, they cannot do anything here. Even his tweets demonstrate she has tried in vain to help him with medical professionals. There is a lot people can drag Kim for, but the behaviour of her husband and the responsibility for his mental health is not one imo.

As for the whole "how coincidental when he has an album coming out", he has regularly discussed how the medication dulls his creativity. It is a known problem for people in treatment for bipolar, that while it manages the highs and lows, it dulls the highs, and it can wreak havoc with creativity and motivation. He came off his medication for that very reason, to create this album. So it is completely logical that now he is spiralling when his album is complete.

I find it heartbreaking that when a man is quite clearly experiencing a manic episode, that will have a huge detrimental impact on his children, that people are so quick to make it about his wife's actions just because they don't like her as a person, rather than understanding the situation for what it is. I hope he gets the help he needs for himself and his children. He has always seemed very troubled, and it is such a shame when he is so talented in his field and seems to be a genuinely sweet, caring and funny man from what I have seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Mayday

VIP Member
Kris is a genius...but shady. Haha.

I read that OJ is really Khloe's dad. There are major resemblances between OJ's daughter and Khloe.

I've also read blind items that Kendall is gay.
I reckon that hairdresser guy is Khloe's dad. I think I read he's gay but she looks exactly like him! (Or she did before the surgery anyway)

alex-roldan-khloe-kardashian.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I thought her statement was perfect - basically, yes you are witnessing a man having a manic episode, no we cant help him he needs to help himself, please be a decent human and stop laughing at him and start practising the #bekind #mentalhealthmatters you all preach about and claim to care about

Literally what else can they do for him/themselves?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oooh yay! A Kardashian thread ?
I can't lie, they're my guilty pleasure ?
I can't stand Kendall though, Kylie is marginally tolerable since she had her baby, but she still comes out with her "poor little rich girl" attitude now and then.
I kind of love Kim and khloe. I do think Kris is a bit of a genius.

But, I also hate myself for being sucked in by them ?‍♀

Reactions: 26

Honestly... I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Why do you keep posting DM stories? If we wanted to read them, we’d go on that app... we don’t need constant updates from your posts here. It’s for gossip. Not click bait

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I’m so glad to see this thread I love all the gossip they provide. I’m honestly shocked at Jordyn I thought she was a ride or die friend to Kylie but I’m loving the drama. I saw on the tv show ‘the real’ Adrienne said that she has a reliable source who said it is true. Since she used to go out with Rob maybe they have friends in common.

Rob and his sock business cracks me up. I’m not too sure what he was thinking. If he had stayed toned he could have just done some modelling and advertising to make money. He used to be quite good looking back in the day.

I love Kris people are always commenting that the devil works hard but Kris works harder which I think is true she is a great business woman. I think my least favourite is Kendall she’s just dull.

I will always have a soft spot for Scott the episode with Todd Kraines had me in stitches.

Reactions: 24

coconochanel

VIP Member
Can anyone remember the episode when Kris wasn't giving Bruce any attention so he went to stay at Khloe and Lamar's house for a few days and she didnt even notice :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 23

darkcherry14k

Here we are

Kim Kardashian has reportedly ordered Kanye West 's recent erratic behaviour not to be filmed in the upcoming season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Mum-of-four Kim, 39, made calls for her husband's mental health to not be "exploited" in the show's storyline, TMZ has learned.

She has also withdrawn her children from being filmed in the show.

So bang goes that theory that she was rubbing her hands with glee about cashing in on this for the tv show

Also Meek Mill, rapper and now prison reform activist. Along with Jayz he founded an alliance called REFORM alliance an organisation that aims to reduce the number of people serving unjust parole and probation sentences.

They met for lunch and were pictured with someone else, she left on her own, Meek has come out and said Kanye is lying. Kanye seems incredibly possessive and jealous, just seems like another example of his behaviour here that she cant even go to a business lunch without being accused of cheating, but given his bipolar it's not surprising, its very common. He honestly sounds mentally exhausting to be with.

He is clearly having an breakdown, anyone who watched him last weekend at that rally and thinks that's the ramblings of a sane man needs there head tested, hopefully he will start accepting help for all there sakes. I see a couple of his longtime friends like Dave Chappelle has flown out to him so I hope they are there to try and softly convince him to get some help.

In EVERY way. Kim knew he was unwell when she married him, but, as per usual, everything is a business transaction to her (And ALL of them) So she married him for his money and because he was more famous than her, and Kim desperately wanted to get “In” with people like Beyoncé and Jay Z. And after his “last episode” - Kim actually consulted her Lawyer friend, to discuss divorce. But, apparently, Kris and her sisters talked her out of it. However, this time, they (Kim and Kris) are really really scared that Kanye is going to spill more family secrets, that’s why Kim and her family are discrediting him in the media by saying that he’s not taking his meds, he’s not well etc etc. They are doing this because Kim and Kris know that Kanye knows where “All the bodies are buried” and are trying desperately to shut him down - hence Kanye tweeting that “Kim and Kris want to bring a Doctor down, but I don’t want that”, and “That’s not what a wife should be doing”. I personally believe that Kanye wanted to divorce Kim, after something happened between her and DJ Meek. But, if you have a look at the blind on Blind Gossip. It said that Kim wants a divorce this time around, BUT, not until she and Kris get control of his money....
Sorry Joan I love you but really? Kanye spent all his money on grand ideas, overspending and basically bankrupted himself, he has only just got back on his feet in the past couple of years, Kim on the other hand in now worth near a billion (900 million) she does not and never has needed his money or his fame she plenty of that in shed loads herself, always has way before he came along. She really isnt the type who has needed to tag along to a man for her own success so that theory is baseless, infact he probably needed her more that him because he bankrupted himself, I would be surprised if she chucked him some money his way so get on his feet, but mainly it was down to Adidas investing it him that he made his money back with his yeezy trainers (ugly overpriced trainers).

Its very clear he isnt well, I cant believe anyone would say they are making up his melteldown, that's clear to see he is incoherent and rambling. Plus they have 4 kids together, if they get divorced she will be well taken care of, they wouldnt need to play games and go to elaborate lengths to secure his money, the 4 kids have made it pretty simple.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

loubylou50

VIP Member
It had been bugging me who Khloe’s ‘new’ face reminded me of, and I’ve just realised - her bff Malika! Look at this, she looks like she’s merged their features together!
A7EAA97F-6D3F-4D6A-8760-0A6DA81F3572.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

MotherofDragons

I have watched KUWTK since the beginning, am starting to lose interest and haven't even started on the newest series yet.

Opinions:

Kim is much more likable than she used to be, I really respect all the work she is doing on prison reform etc.
Kourtney just needs to woman up and leave if that's what she wants, can't be doing with her.
Khloe was always my favourite, especially when she was with Lamar - I will lose all respect for her if she gets back with Tristan, she needs to get more self-respect.
Kendall is better off not doing the show and distancing herself for the sake of her career - she's beautiful and definitely the most down to earth.
Kylie unfortunately doesn't have enough personality to make me have any interest in her. She looked really good at one point but the scales have now tipped towards her looking overdone.
Rob I feel sorry for, I really hope he sorts himself out. Unfortunately as long as mama Kris keeps bankrolling him he will never have a reason to.
Kris is an evil genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

darkcherry14k

I actually think Kylie does a good job with Stormi. They were absolutely adorable in the video of Stormi waiting for sweets when she sang patience to herself, and Kylie stood up to Kourtney to make sure Stormi has the best Christmas.
I agree, Stormi is absolutely adorable and she seems so well mannered and sweet wheras unfortunately compare her to Kourtney's kids and you can see a noticeable difference in behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Tookah

Btw, today in the news I saw Kylie Jenner is now the youngest Billionaire in the world
What annoys me is that they called her 'self-made' IF YOU COME FROM A FAMILY OF MULTI-MILLIONAIRES YOU ARE NOT SELF MADE.

Reactions: 20

Ceejayaitch

I have a relative with bipolar and seeing Kanye like this is heartbreaking. I’m not a fan of him or the Kardashian’s but it is truly difficult to watch someone who is clearly very ill. The thing is, my family and I will care for my relative and they are afforded privacy - Kanye’s illness is being played out for the world to see. Very difficult to watch and I wish him well

• Heart
Reactions: 19