Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been reported from various Gossip Sites that Kim and Kanye have been living apart for a while now.
The Daily Mail have an update and they claim they have been living apart for over a year.

I need someone to explain the neon sign Kendall’s got in her house.. 😂
The sign is from 1999 and is by Tracey Emin. It reportedly spells out the dimensions of the British artist's ex-boyfriend's penis.

Well so the Daily Mail says.

Oh BTW why the gold bathtub? must be a fucker to keep clean.

Reactions: 2
I need someone to explain the neon sign Kendall’s got in her house.. 😂
It’s on the YouTube video she did - she linked it on her insta story. The artists ex boyfriend penis measurements she thinks

I have to say I quite liked the house. It seemed quite homely and I would kill for that bath. Although obviously very expensive the house didn’t seem too over the top and extravagant. Obviously the location in Beverly Hills makes it more expensive, I imagine it would be cheaper if you put it in another area of Los Angeles.

Reactions: 4
I see now they have put a story in the mail saying Kim and Kanye have been living apart for a year, sowing the divorce seeds.
So basically all of those stories about Kanye getting on Kim’s nerves in lockdown was complete bollocks, and they weren’t even together when they bought that poor last child 🤢

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The grammar in her sign is wrong too. Says 'your' instead of 'you're'
that drove me mad!!

This is a little disturbing.

they basically look the same as they have the same surgeon, in that old pic they look totally different

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.