Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why rob doesn’t just have surgery if he’s moaning about his weight? Not like he can’t afford it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He can afford a chef to cook healthy meals and doesn’t have a job so can spend a couple of hours every day at the gym. Absolutely no excuse, so I think it is likely related more to his mental health.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’ve just watched the episode where kim gets robbed at gun point😮😮
No matter what people think of them I think that must’ve been a truly horrific experience. No amount of money or nice things can get you over something like that.

Reactions: 9
Here we go again, Kim posts the throwback photo's again.

What she looked like before and after surgery

tbh she looked prettier befroe she just looks weird now. Imagine if her kids see pictures of her before, they wont know who it is😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No matter what people think of them I think that must’ve been a truly horrific experience. No amount of money or nice things can get you over something like that.
I agree. The way she described it gave me chills. Couldn’t imagine it. Horrible

Reactions: 2
Kim got over it quick enough, she was back to her normal self soon after, you would have thought she would have gone into hiding for a while but she didn't. Besides I don't entirely believe her account of the so called incident and Kim took full advantage and used it in the reality show.

Reactions: 5
Kim got over it quick enough, she was back to her normal self soon after, you would have thought she would have gone into hiding for a while but she didn't. Besides I don't entirely believe her account of the so called incident and Kim took full advantage and used it in the reality show.
I don’t think she did she stayed at home with the baby’s for ages?

Reactions: 8
I think she ‘went into hiding’ for several months after it happened

Reactions: 9
I’m astounded that anyone could think she made it up 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why - because the rest of it is true 😂😂
It’s all for ratings and all of the plots are as real as Kim’s arse - or are you still under the illusion that’s real too

They are so vapid and dull they need fake story lines.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There’s french police reports into what happened and everything she said happened/how it happened added up. Some of the guys even admitted to being involved and how they planned it. There’s a big difference to lying about bum implants to lying about armed robbery.

Reactions: 14
There’s french police reports into what happened and everything she said happened/how it happened added up. Some of the guys even admitted to being involved and how they planned it. There’s a big difference to lying about bum implants to lying about armed robbery.
She doesn’t have bum implants tho remember the xrays 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t have bum implants tho remember the xrays 😂😂😂
Who can forget that, I pissed myself laughing, how desperate I thought at the time.

Since the xray gag, Kim has filled her arse with silicone, when she dies she will can't be cremated because of the toxic fumes. Same goes for the rest of them.

Since the xray gag, Kim has filled her arse with silicone, when she dies she will can't be cremated because of the toxic fumes. Same goes for the rest of them.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.