Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like Kanye has brainwashed them all into thinking he styles them well. Perhaps he’s doing an emperors new clothes type experiment.
He has said openly he changed Kim’s style to make her more “classy”. I hope she breaks up with him, I don’t love her either as I have said previously but he just seems absolutely awful and so narcissistic

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Guys guys guys 😂...
I’m up to the episode where kris and khloe TP Kim’s house and Kris is hammered, khloe writes kris’ name on the wall with shaving foam and then get in the limo to go.
Khloe says ‘I wrote your name on the wall’
And Kris bladdered is like ‘with my cellphone?’ Whilst laughing and then they both repeat themselves until the penny drops and it’s actually hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He has said openly he changed Kim’s style to make her more “classy”. I hope she breaks up with him, I don’t love her either as I have said previously but he just seems absolutely awful and so narcissistic
He’s made her “more” something but it certainly isn’t classy!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't understand how she has got such a fascination for being skinny yet whatever she's injected into her arse has made her thighs and hips 10x bigger which in turn makes her look bigger. She's always going on about how she wants to look "tiny"
I think it’s a couple of things. Firstly, she first got her bum done when she was young enough to stay thin easier despite a poor diet, and the big bum was the look she was after. Now, she would rather be small all over, but the skin on her bum is stretched out. If she loses weight and doesn’t update her BBL, her ass will look like chloe ferry. When she lost weight a couple years ago, she didn’t maintain it very long, probably because she knew she needed another bbl. So, in order to have some fat to transfer, she can eat mostly how she wants and maintain her weight at around 140 lbs to look balanced and hourglass (and move fat around lmao)

Has anyone seen the simsgm productions kardashian videos on youtube, they're make me pish 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The DM still giving Kong plenty of coverage of her 36th Birthday...

The daily mail would have little content without them 😂 it’s like 70% of the celeb articles

How long do you think its gonna be until they get divorced?
I think not long, especially in our current situation where people are spending more time together . I think I’ll/ when it happens he’ll have a full on Brittney spears style breakdown

That foto with the denim jacket looks like she’s covered her legs in cling film?

Last edited:
Think we all knew it was coming tbf
I feel so bad for her that she clearly has such bad self esteem, these are the kind of doomed relationships most people have early on as teenagers/20s not in your 30s when you should know better

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They think that their new photographer, amber saly or whatever is so great. Her photos are basic and what they like is that the images are stretched, either by the lens she uses or during editing. All they want is optical illusions, not good memories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.