Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen this woman dress even half decently. She looks like a clown most of the time. Do you remember the biker shorts with jacket hanging off her shoulderss look for an entire season? It was hysterical. And she is absolutely obsessed with the Met Ball and always looks shows up looking ridiculous.
It's rare that Kim actually wears a decent outfit, she has to be noticed so she goes over the top. Recall her in a leather miniskirt with Lace, or her in a leather mini dress, with her deformed body :sick: :sick:. As for her Met Ball obsession, again way over the top. As posted earlier, she's wearing a high bleep body suit with leather trousers, not a good look at all.

Oh and this just in from the Daily Mail.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
It's the law of diminishing returns, she had to get more and more outrageous to garner attention.

Reactions: 1
Oh bleeping hell, this HAS to be the worse outfit EVER!

I think with Kim most clothes look awful on her because her body is such a weird shape now with he huge fake arse not that the clothes are awful

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how a person could have a debilitating shyness yet choose a career where they are literally the center of attention. Being shy is somewhat normal when you are very young, like when they did the magazine project. But that was a very long time ago and she has had a high profile modeling career for over 5 years now. Maybe she just confuses her lack of interest in other people for shyness.
It was just speculation, I didn't say that was definitely the case. Yeah personally wouldn't choose modelling for a career with my crippling anxiety 😂

It was just speculation, I didn't say that was definitely the case. Yeah personally wouldn't choose modelling for a career with my crippling anxiety 😂
I’m sorry I didn’t mean to come off harsh. I also have social anxiety and I can’t think of anything worse than everyone in the room looking at me, making comments about my body and face, and working with groups of new people for every single job I took. It would be torture! I wouldn’t even have a wedding for this reason. I manage my anxiety by asking new people open ended questions about themselves. They’ll talk about themselves endlessly, I listen and nod! Lol No one even notices my anxiety

Reactions: 5
He looks better on the outside. But he’s still a disgusting individual for posting naked pictures of his ex on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry I didn’t mean to come off harsh. I also have social anxiety and I can’t think of anything worse than everyone in the room looking at me, making comments about my body and face, and working with groups of new people for every single job I took. It would be torture! I wouldn’t even have a wedding for this reason. I manage my anxiety by asking new people open ended questions about themselves. They’ll talk about themselves endlessly, I listen and nod! Lol No one even notices my anxiety
Oh no sorry I didn't mean to come off defensive 😊 I know that's what I don't get as well, it's like.being under a spotlight, the thought of it is painful 😂

I’m only watching series 2 but Khloe is constantly jealous, rude and bitter. She definitely wouldn’t be anywhere without Kim.

Reactions: 5
I love Khloe now in the latest seasons she’s got so much better and becomes calm, sensible. Kourtney on the other hand...

Reactions: 4
Oh bleeping hell, this HAS to be the worse outfit EVER!

It’s like a tit Western reboot of The Matrix.

On Reddit someone shared a video of Khloe basically sticking her finger up Kourtney’s arse and sometimes I think the siblings cross the line when it comes to being so close in this weird sexual manner.

Reactions: 4
It’s like a tit Western reboot of The Matrix.

On Reddit someone shared a video of Khloe basically sticking her finger up Kourtney’s arse and sometimes I think the siblings cross the line when it comes to being so close in this weird sexual manner.
If true that's just bleeping sick.

That's disgusting.

And I thought this was weird.
Brace yourself for when Kim and Kourtney were wiping their fannies on towels and making Khloe smell it to see whose smelt better. They are so disgusting it make me want to vom.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Brace yourself for when Kim and Kourtney were wiping their fannies on towels and making Khloe smell it to see whose smelt better. They are so disgusting it make me want to vom.
No bleeping way!

Yes I remember that it was when one of them said if you drink pineapple your wee smells like pineapple. So they were testing it.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.