Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha but Kourtney isn’t as likeable imo even just looking through social media
I’m not a fan of any of them in the sense that I buy their products, but I like Kourtney best. IMO her and Kendall are the only ones with any taste in fashion. I also like kourtneys sense of humor the best. But in every other way she is terrible, I guess. Just less terrible to me than the rest 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Is Kim actually a billionaire? Or is it her company is worth a billion or Kris has been fudging the numbers again?

Reactions: 2
I think it’s highly possible that in the earlier series khloe was dealing with a lot of emotion over her fathers death. Don’t think she knew how to properly grief and was carrying a lot of it around with her making her seem angry and bitter. To me there seemed to be a really turning point with her attitude when she married Lamar, he seemed to fill the space her dad had left

Reactions: 10
I think it’s highly possible that in the earlier series khloe was dealing with a lot of emotion over her fathers death. Don’t think she knew how to properly grief and was carrying a lot of it around with her making her seem angry and bitter. To me there seemed to be a really turning point with her attitude when she married Lamar, he seemed to fill the space her dad had left
I agree, the first few seasons are only a few years after their father passed. With her DUI and crappy boyfriends she had a lot of self destructive behaviour.
She can just be an ass sometimes, but so can the rest of them!

Reactions: 6
Is Kim actually a billionaire? Or is it her company is worth a billion or Kris has been fudging the numbers again?
After Forbes announced Kylie was a self made billionaire I didn't believe it and I was right (for a change) and now she's lost the title and soon after that Kim claims she's a billionaire. I don't believe this either, Kanye is suppose to be a billionaire too, lies, nothing but lies.

Oh and there is more on Kong's 36th Birthday with photo's, one photo will shock you, Kong wearing a Bra. :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah I agree, throughout the series I think each one of them has annoyed me and then in turn I've liked each of them as well.

Reactions: 5
Serious question does khloe ever eat the biscuits in get sweet jars😂
No chance, it’s such a waste I assume they just go stale and go in the bin? She seems to eat little of anything now

Tut tut guys
This is so awful, I think they generally don’t treat their staff (except those who are friends,) well. They have so many rules for them I.e. what they can and can’t wear, have to be on call24/7, it’s insane. I just assume we don’t hear more about it cos of nda’s

Reactions: 6
No chance, it’s such a waste I assume they just go stale and go in the bin? She seems to eat little of anything now

This is so awful, I think they generally don’t treat their staff (except those who are friends,) well. They have so many rules for them I.e. what they can and can’t wear, have to be on call24/7, it’s insane. I just assume we don’t hear more about it cos of nda’s

do you remember they had a programme about the dash store - dash dolls or something. You could see them how they’re treated the staff.

Reactions: 3
I think Kim used to dress nice when she wore blazers and jeans around series 6-7 but then Kanye took over styling and well lets say no more!

Loved that double denim look!

Now she's nearly splitting herself in 2 in corsets, not to mention those latex monstrosities.. bleurghhh

How does she cope with an evening out without being able to go for a wee? Stresses me out just thinking of it!

Reactions: 5
I don't understand how she has got such a fascination for being skinny yet whatever she's injected into her arse has made her thighs and hips 10x bigger which in turn makes her look bigger. She's always going on about how she wants to look "tiny"

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s like Kanye has brainwashed them all into thinking he styles them well. Perhaps he’s doing an emperors new clothes type experiment.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.