Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Khloe is not robert kardashians daughter. I feel bad for her but she needs to accept she doesnt look the slightest like her other siblings i mean shes a giant compared to them
Im not sure that she doesn't know this already, when Robert Kardashian died she went off the rails and was arrested for a dui, maybe he told her the truth before he died? I have no facts to back this up but surely she has questioned who her father is herself given all the interest and the fact she looks nothing like her other sisters and her mother openly admits she cheated on Robert?

Reactions: 6
Khloe definitely knows I just think its hidden from the public, they did a dna test on the show years ago and only revealed that kris jenner was her mother and nothing about the pateral side so..

Reactions: 10
Khloe definitely knows I just think its hidden from the public, they did a dna test on the show years ago and only revealed that kris jenner was her mother and nothing about the pateral side so..
Yeh exactly as if there could be doubt to who gave birth to her!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kris Jenner paid off the Khloe's real father and a Non Disclosure Agreement is in place, even Khloe isn't allowed to say.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Imagine if her kids sees old photos of Khloe asks who it is. LOL. It is amazing what money and a plastic surgeon can do.
Imagine what all the kids say when they grow up to look just like mommy - original mommy that is! They’ll all think they need surgery 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
That was bizarre. I mean, why would you need a DNA test to work out who your mother is? And it was always her paternity that win in question! There's an easy way of settling it but I notice they haven't done it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm just watching this season (God, it's so boring!) and one of the exciting (!) stories is Kylie getting Lasik. She goes in make up free and her skin is really, really bad. Not a great advertisement for her skin care line.

Reactions: 2
Sooo Kylie lied about being a billionaire? 🤣
Just read the article too. Mama Kris has attained all new heights. Just when you think these women can’t shock you any further, boom!! Another scandal.

Hardly news since I never believed she was a billioniare in the first place.

Not the first time Kylie has been dishonest, remember the lip injections she lied about?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.