Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oof Forbes have been VERY forthright in their article about Kylie. I bet evil Kris is doing her nut. Teehee.

The thought alone of being a Kardashian EXHAUSTS me. Let’s see where do we start... the constant shilling of crap on Instagram, filming the crap tv show which they all have to pretend is real even though it isn’t (read Keeping Up With the Kontinuity Errors!), endless surgeries/ lip fillers/ wigs/ dermatologist appointments, feeling so insecure that you’re constantly taking endless photos of yourself hoping for attention and likes, having all your dirty laundry out in public (Scott! Lamar’s drugs! Poor Rob!), and the never ending PR management and push for more cash grabbing by your mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's sad that Khloe wants to change her entire face, mind you Kylie has done the same.

Reactions: 2
Khloe and Kylie are similar in the sense that they've always been the ugly sister - ugly kardashian, ugly jenner - tbh completely get the surgeries damned if you do damned if you dont

Reactions: 6
They surely only ever called Kylie a billionaire in order to follow it up with a story saying she wasn’t! It’s not possible to be worth that much in any industry without having factories, distribution centres, research labs... for every dollar she earns, the entire supply manufacture and design has to earn five - and there are hundreds of big name companies that sell in every country and have existed for decades that aren’t worth a billion

Reactions: 1
Surely Forbes should have done they’re homework throughly before announcing that Kylie was a “self made billionaire” (🙄)
I didn’t think she was, as Kylie cosmetics doesn’t have everything that a lot of the other bigger brands have (factories, distribution etc)

Reactions: 4
Surely Forbes should have done they’re homework throughly before announcing that Kylie was a “self made billionaire” (🙄)
I didn’t think she was, as Kylie cosmetics doesn’t have everything that a lot of the other bigger brands have (factories, distribution etc)
I guess an issue detailing why she isn’t worth what she claims is likely to get more sales for them. It’s certainly made international news

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.