Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kourtney and Scott are soo flirty on kuwtk... so I wouldn’t be surprised... I think Scott being with Sofia was why Kourtney was so sad and crying all the time... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Kourtney and Scott are soo flirty on kuwtk... so I wouldn’t be surprised... I think Scott being with Sofia was why Kourtney was so sad and crying all the time... 🤷‍♀️
100% since he’s been with Sofia Kourtney has been really emotional... I would love for them to get back together 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh I’ve just had a creep on Scott’s Instagram again... he’s actually running a competition where people have to follow who he’s following, so maybe that’s actually why he’s not following Sofia 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thankfully that will never happen, that family screwed Scott up, besides he was sick of being a sperm donor.
To be fair Scott has always been screwed up, if you watch the earlier episodes he was always out partying and starting fights with Kourtney, she put up with so much from him and Khloe used to hate him for it, especially when she got pregnant on Mason, he still didnt change his ways, he's literally been like that the whole time he's ever been on the scene. He's got alot of issues that have nothing to do with the Kardashians, his parents died a few years ago within a few months of each other and he was an only child and he took a downward spiral again after that.

Reactions: 9
To be fair Scott has always been screwed up, if you watch the earlier episodes he was always out partying and starting fights with Kourtney, she put up with so much from him and Khloe used to hate him for it, especially when she got pregnant on Mason, he still didnt change his ways, he's literally been like that the whole time he's ever been on the scene. He's got alot of issues that have nothing to do with the Kardashians, his parents died a few years ago within a few months of each other and he was an only child and he took a downward spiral again after that.
Yeh I don’t care how nice he seems, my memory of him is always him shoving ,one into that waiter’s mouth

Yeh I don’t care how nice he seems, my memory of him is always him shoving ,one into that waiter’s mouth
Sorry for the typo obv I meant money!

Last edited:
Why does she always have to have a sidekick? She’s a grown woman with a child fgs.
She does always come across as very codependent. After jordyngate they were all saying it’s allowed them both to find themselves as new people, but now she’s just found herself another clone?

She does always come across as very codependent. After jordyngate they were all saying it’s allowed them both to find themselves as new people, but now she’s just found herself another clone?
Yes and that Stassiebaby has had the EXACT same work done that Kylie has - particularly to her arse. Kylie obviously buys her friends new bodies.

She look almost unrecognisable to what she looked like in the earlier KUWTK episodes, the has had ALOT of work done. She looks good there though, altho abit ott with the highlighter on the boobs!
I was trying to think who she looks like , and I realised like millions of other celebs as it’s just a standard plastic surgery look... so awful

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.