Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Khloe appears to be stealing Chrissy Teigans face.
Looks like shes had cheek and chin implants plus a nose job recently?

It's too much, she looks awful now. I thought her surgeries up.until now were all an improvement and she looked great. Lately shes heading into Michael Jackson territory and she needs to take it down a notch. Her 2018 face was gorgeous , 2020 nah.

Reactions: 2
It had been bugging me who Khloe’s ‘new’ face reminded me of, and I’ve just realised - her bff Malika! Look at this, she looks like she’s merged their features together!
A7EAA97F-6D3F-4D6A-8760-0A6DA81F3572.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine if her kids sees old photos of Khloe asks who it is. LOL. It is amazing what money and a plastic surgeon can do. Things that make you go hmm.

It had been bugging me who Khloe’s ‘new’ face reminded me of, and I’ve just realised - her bff Malika! Look at this, she looks like she’s merged their features together!
View attachment 136434
hahahahaha, this has "creepy" written all over it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
From Kylie’s IG she is back at her old house. Looks like she didn’t take her dogs with her when she was staying at the new place.. wtf?

Reactions: 1
That edited photo of Khloe :ROFLMAO: look at how the necklace chain disappears into her skin on the left and how her right eye is higher than the left. Facetune gone wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
From Kylie’s IG she is back at her old house. Looks like she didn’t take her dogs with her when she was staying at the new place.. wtf?
It’s sad how much I wanna know wtf is going on with her going back and forth! She just does what she wants

Reactions: 3

Khloe is not robert kardashians daughter. I feel bad for her but she needs to accept she doesnt look the slightest like her other siblings i mean shes a giant compared to them

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.