Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Forbes should have done they’re homework throughly before announcing that Kylie was a “self made billionaire” (🙄)
I didn’t think she was, as Kylie cosmetics doesn’t have everything that a lot of the other bigger brands have (factories, distribution etc)
It would seem Pimp Mother Kris had something to do with it, Forbes probably took her word for it.

Reactions: 3
Have they fallen out with Larsa? If forgotten about her until she popped up on Selling Sunset and when I was checking her insta to see if she bought the house I noticed that none of them follow her anymore! 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No way, she's had so much work done. She's definitely had a brow lift and I think some jaw countouring as well.
All of that is just done with Botox and filler. I don’t think she’s been under the knife as they say.

Have they fallen out with Larsa? If forgotten about her until she popped up on Selling Sunset and when I was checking her insta to see if she bought the house I noticed that none of them follow her anymore! 🧐
Larsa seems really unpleasant, like the school bully (Khloe comes across like this too imo).

Reactions: 2

I think the title is a little click baity, but if investors feel that they had been tricked by Kylie’s accounting techniques it may bring an unwanted Securities Commission investigation.

Martha Stewart spent time inside for defrauding investors / cooking the books to enrich herself. Just sayin’

I personally don’t think the girl will see the inside of a Federal prison cell, but am braced for the histrionics being used to plug their failing reality series, probably after the will they / won’t they arc for Disick and Kourtney.

• Haha
She wont go to prison I bet the fake tax returns were for Forbes only. :rolleyes:

Also whats this about Kanye being a billionaire? dont believe that for one second.

This is really weird!!! Good spot!

She wont go to prison I bet the fake tax returns were for Forbes only. :rolleyes:

Also whats this about Kanye being a billionaire? dont believe that for one second.
Kanye still owes Jay-Z $25 million, if he’s a billionaire it seems strange he hasn’t re paid that. Plus on the tape to Taylor Swift he admits he’s broke.

I totally agree, I just think they will play it up for ratings. I would have thought that the authorities out there would have nailed her to the wall if any of her tax or company filings were suspect.

I can’t remember who, maybe Harry Redknapp, but he would straight up lie about anything and everything he was asked by journalists and when called out on it said that it wasn’t illegal so long as he told the truth to the police and in court. I only mention this because it meant that whenever a celebrity or person of note claims something outrageous, I inwardly think it’s a load of made up garbage.

Also, Kanye is full of bollocks.

• Haha
Looks like her and Kourtney still follow each other, but none of the others

Reactions: 1
This must be a massive story, it even made the BBC MAIN HEADLINES at 10AM this morning!

All they care is about damage to their brand, well it was their fault for feeding lies in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If khloe is once again pregnant by tristan she is the worlds biggest clown

Reactions: 6
There may be trouble ahead for Kylie ! I see her sales we’re 125m when Coty bought the company and I would say dropping since. Add in marketing and production costs and she is no billionaireZ

neither is Kanye. That dope spends money like water.

Reactions: 6
This is really weird!!! Good spot!
I wouldn’t be surprised if they took a step back from her. She was unnecessarily overly vocal following the whole Khloe Jordyn Tristan saga. She probably wasn’t as in the ‘inner circle’ as she thought she was and was shouting about their business (as public as it is). And to be honest it wouldn’t surprise me if at some point she would go after one of ‘their men’.

• Haha
Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.