Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed Stormi staring straight ahead, as though she was distracted by the TV, but didn’t see her looking right. But I’m really unobservant!

There must’ve have been someone there, you can’t really leave a two year old unattended. I still think it was mature and clever (especially her use of the word patience🥰), even if she did have support.
I assumed she was looking to see if/when Kylie was coming back in to the room

Reactions: 1
The stormi video was adorable . ( I think she was watching the tellie in the video)

Reactions: 6
The stormi video was adorable . ( I think she was watching the tellie in the video)
Stormi seems cute but Kourts kids are brats according to the show when they were biting and scratching the Nanny

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Anyone know why the show isn't back til September? Seems too early for it to stop because of the virus just yet

Anyone know why the show isn't back til September? Seems too early for it to stop because of the virus just yet
They are having a mid season break which has really bugged me!!

The last episode we saw was the Christmas Eve party and at the end the preview for the next episode was all of them reacting to the virus. Does that mean they didn’t film between December and March?? Makes me wonder how much time they actually dedicate to filming! I doubt it’s very much!

Also with talks of September being around the time that life will start becoming more “normal” again, will we really want a dramatic episode of all the Kardashians first reacting to it all? I really will want to try and move on by that point.

Reactions: 3
They are having a mid season break which has really bugged me!!

The last episode we saw was the Christmas Eve party and at the end the preview for the next episode was all of them reacting to the virus. Does that mean they didn’t film between December and March?? Makes me wonder how much time they actually dedicate to filming! I doubt it’s very much!

Also with talks of September being around the time that life will start becoming more “normal” again, will we really want a dramatic episode of all the Kardashians first reacting to it all? I really will want to try and move on by that point.
Yeah seems crazy as only 6 episodes of this season have aired, isn't the break usually after about 12?

I agree, seeing their reactions to the virus in September will just be depressing

Breaking news. Kim goes Blonde again.!

On the subject of Hair.

All she did was tie the hair back.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As Kendall hasn't been mentioned much - I remember the episode when it was her 16th birthday and as is the tradition with all rich and privileged 16 year old kids in LA, the family were pressuring her to get on board with a huge, extravagant celebration and presents for her costing $$$$$$. I remember how upset she was and how superficial she thought the whole thing was, when there were people out there really in need.

It really showed how much more grounded and big-hearted she was than her mother and older family members who did not seem to be in the same space / of the same mentality at all. I can't say I've seen this side of her since - maybe the 'top model' world has sucked it out of her, but I hope not.
Kendall's got a big house. She doesn't seem as flashy as the rest. Shes into old cars (still very expensive) her house looks really homely and unique.

Reactions: 3
Apparently she's been seen out with another man, but they are also reporting that she's helping him through this situation of his so who knows .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.