Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

openbook1

VIP Member
Manic episodes are grim.

It’s a nasty cycle of taking medication, suffering from horrible side effects from the medication, feeling mentally better and more in control so scaling back on meds to stop the side effects, then mentally taking a dip before starting the cycle again. I’ve known people self-medicate with alcohol or drugs as they believe the side effects are less nasty than actual medicine.

In all seriousness, I wonder if his mother was the only one who could keep Kanye together and since her passing, living in the permissive star-fucker, fame hungry atmosphere of Clan Kardashian, Kanye has just slid.

Sorry to go all tin-foil hat, but I wonder if he ”passes” whether the Kardashians will use it to get another TV show out of it.
He also paid for his mother's plastic surgery from which she died from... I am sure he feels a huge amount of guilt for that.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

donutwitch

Chatty Member
The problem is the evil shit he’s spewing at the moment is guaranteed to harm people, he’s literally emboldening neo-nazis and inciting harm against Jewish people, and he’s getting a massive worldwide platform to do it. (I know exactly what you mean though, and agree)

It’s just unbelievable that this is how Kanye West has turned out and all he’ll be remembered for.

• Sad

Mrs Stan

I’d imagine there’s nothing Kim can do about this. Who knows what’s in the pre-nup because there probably is one. She probably can’t get hold of him at the moment. One things for certain I’d LOVE to be in the Kardashian group chat now. The Kardashians did an awful lot to help Scott with rehab etc and I’m sure they’d support Kanye too, but it’s hard to help someone who doesn’t want help. No judging here if they were planning an abortion, I am pro choice!
I don't judge anyone for their choices, but North is now a 7 year old girl and she will hear this (even if she doesn't understand it right now). Make your choices sure, but don't tell your children you considered aborting them!! :mad::cry:

• Angry
  • Heart

Traazers

VIP Member
He can't degrade Kim to "punish" her for all the things he thinks she's done wrong , so he's found a woman who he's made to look just like her and is publicly degrading and humiliating her instead. At first glance, those pictures look like Kim. Which he's probably hoping will cause her to feel violated even though it's not actually her. He's absolutely vile.
yeah, its actually similar to what he did to taylor with the famous video when you think about it, just on a bigger scale

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I really feel for him.
I can’t even joke about it I really hope he gets help.

the kartrasians are pure....ltrash.

Reactions: 11

BigMavis

VIP Member
He can't blame the Kardashians anymore 😂 he moved on real quick from that mess and arguably put himself in a bigger one. I liked the commercial Kanye and he was hot stuff. Shite now girls. Pure shite.

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
I am watching his doc on Netflix I can’t believe this is the same man as now. It’s really sad. Like he’s rich, he’s famous, this is what he wanted, but he’s just not the person he was at all. He seemed so grounded and hard working, not manic etc
I do love his music, he also produced some great songs. But I can’t reconcile who he is now and how he’s treating his family

The interview he did with MTV ‘you saw it first’ was really moving and honest, I get what he’s saying and what he was trying to do
Then at some point he became a megalomaniac!

Last edited:
  • Heart

katyazamo

Chatty Member
Saw someone say this in an Insta comment but he knows fine Bianca looks exactly like Kim and he's humiliating her (B) for it.

I dread to think of the conversations they must have. I don't know what she's aiming for with this? A lot of it looks like publicity stunts but Kanye is never going to have the same popularity he had before, people are over it. The troubled artist stuff was one thing but when he started being so openly anti semitic it was like nah, you're not worth the time. B is a nobody who is only known for looking like Kim. So what is the point of it all?

Seems like a bizarre humiliation kink being played out in public to me. Weird.

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Kanye running for president is the most 2020 thing that's happened this year so far.

It's so absurd but would fit the 2020 narrative so well that i actually NEED it to happen 🤣🤣

lira

VIP Member
Didn’t we all know the sex tape was leaked on purpose anyway? You’re telling us nothing new Kanye.
The family have adored that man all along. He needs to show his wife some respect and her mum. At the end of the day that’s his kids mother and grandmother.
Exactly, he went into the relationship and marriage knowing about everything, and knew that the rest of the world knew about it. Now suddenly it's problematic?

idk2

VIP Member
I dont think the Kardashians should be viewed negatively here. Speaking from experience, if Kanye refuses help, what can they really do?! He's a grown man with a lot of people at his beck and call who will literally file Presidency PAPERWORK because he is paying them too. They dont care how manic his orders are!

Kim said as much on her instagram. I think she really had no idea what she was getting herself in to when she married him and it seems for the most part, they live every separate lives using their work schedules as an excuse. Kanye is out in Wyoming most the year and seems to only see his kids whenever it suits him yet talks about them constantly? I think whenever he's with the kids, he is always supervised. I feel incredibly sorry for him and I wish he gets help and comes to terms with his mothers death. His new album is called DONDA too so I imagine the stress of making sure its amazing as its a dedication to her could have sent him spiralling especially as he's been off his medicine for a while anyway. He should be forcibly sectioned but I imagine a man like Kanye would not take that likely and it would probably end in divorce for the couple as he could see it as betrayal on Kims part. I dont think he has an issue with Kim's nudity but more the illusion his kids will be expected to do the same as the Jenner kids are.

lilyannrose

Chatty Member
I feel like the movers and shakers of the world aren't making nearly enough of a big deal out of this.

Kanye has said some of the most abhorrent, disturbing things any celeb with his level of status ever has but it's like people are already over it and not so bothered?

I am glad Biden said something but it just seems like this has not stirred enough on-going outrage compared to much pettier things other people have been "cancelled" for saying or doing, and that deeply troubles me.

• Haha

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
If the boat captain was so worried about the view being obscured he should have swerved… dipped mum overboard and hopefully Bianca would have clamped down 😬

• Haha

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
I hope they change the laws so presidential nominees must show their taxes. We’d soon find out how much this numpty and his wife are really worth and they’d soon scuttle back under their rock.

They’re not worth as much as they declare.

Reactions: 10

LittleLizzy1985

I've been sitting on this ever since Kanye made the death con 3 comment, I've not wanted to voice my opinion so far because, in all honesty, I was worried it may be misconstrued as support for this new horrendous stance he's taking. But since his recent antics I've been even more disgusted by him and just wondered what other people's stances were.

Kanye has said on multiple occasions that the owners of record labels rip music artists off, along with film directors and actors, etc - he's not the only musician to say this either. He created stemplayer so only he profits from his work, which I agree with and other recording artists have also made similar comments. Taylor swift also had issues with her record label and apparently made comments stating she felt the owners were selling her future.

I think when the death con 3 comment was made he was in the midst of arguing with gap and Adidas and probably thought, 'whilst I'm at it the record label execs that are trying to rip me off can also have a piece' however, the second he brought race or religion into he instantly loses all credibility for what was originally a very valid claim.

I think since he's received all this backlash he's now relishing the attention he's getting and is coming out with more and more ridiculous, inflammatory and quite frankly, dangerous comments. Whilst it's undeniable his mental health is in serious decline and he's in desperate need of treatment, he can still distinguish right from wrong. I don't understand why religion had to be brought into it...

totallytaz

Chatty Member
6B5AF9C3-2EA3-4DEB-BF54-B72A079F622A.jpeg
4B40938A-8E18-4405-9045-C2CF2BE48A85.jpeg
25FF94F5-D571-45CF-A405-4D7447D48C3A.jpeg

I feel that Jenner has met her match, being publicly called out for what she is but sadly at the expense of someone’s mania.

References to his kids (not going to be) doing Playboy, the television network setup... he’s definitely attacking Kris and her handling of her own children.

Something that one didn’t think about whilst undertaking operation fame, but having kids down the line, a widely circulated video of mum being penetrated and urinated on, is going to affect them one day.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

DariaMorgendorffer

When he realizes how much it costs to run a campaign, he will quit. He doesn’t have the level of commitment it would take. He is unpredictable and changes his mind frequently and without care.
I would support his bid simply mathematically speaking if I thought it would divide Trump voters. But unfortunately it will divide the left and we can’t risk that.
If Kim had a husband with a background and education in government, I don’t think she would be a bad First Lady. The US justice system is a racist institution and she has done more work to fight that than she gets credit for. She is also compassionate towards immigrants and asylum seekers, and I think she could be a great influence.