Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get it. Why the feck do they fall for him in the first place? Poor kids, 'yeah my dad is yeezy, didn't want me, hates on jews and just got a blow job on a boat with a woman he's trying to make look my mum in her undies for all the world to see.'

'Bianca is stuck and her friends are trying to save her, but no one can because of the blockades Kayne has put up [around her],' a close friend of Bianca's told DailyMail.com.

'Everyone is extremely concerned. This isn't who she is. She is an incredibly outspoken and lively person who is never one to keep her mouth shut.'

Kanye is trying to make Bianca into a radicalized version of Kim - almost like Kim 2.0,' the source insists. 'The difference is that when Kim was with Kanye he was respected in the fashion world. He has since lost this respect.'

i love the Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas divorce link at the end

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He can't blame the Kardashians anymore 😂 he moved on real quick from that mess and arguably put himself in a bigger one. I liked the commercial Kanye and he was hot stuff. Shite now girls. Pure shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the feck with the cushion? And what's in her hair? Brylcreem not combed through properly?

Reactions: 3
This whole situation is gross. Kanye has a serious case of madonna/bleep complex going on. Fire him into the sun already.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm starting to be really horrified at these two. She looks sadder and sadder.

I'm thinking its a public humiliation kink.

She looks hollow behind the eyes.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Those poor kids. The don’t stand a chance. At least Kim sees them for photo opportunities I guess.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 3