Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s burned his whole life and career down and must know it himself on some level. When he properly crashes and realises he has nothing left, I think he’s at risk of harming himself. I think that’s why Kim has kept joint custody and visitation in place, because she would have pulled it from him by now if she wasn’t really worried for him, theres no way the courts would have challenged her if she wanted sole custody .

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think this will end very very badly I just hope he doesn’t harm other people when he finally does implode

Reactions: 7
The problem is the evil tit he’s spewing at the moment is guaranteed to harm people, he’s literally emboldening neo-nazis and inciting harm against Jewish people, and he’s getting a massive worldwide platform to do it. (I know exactly what you mean though, and agree)

It’s just unbelievable that this is how Kanye West has turned out and all he’ll be remembered for.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Fun Friday for all the brands having to craft and post statements instead of switching off for the weekend 🙄 🍷

Reactions: 1
Best case scenario at this point is that himself or others don't end up dead. It's very scary to watch it all happen in real time.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the Kardashian camp. Surely they're going to need to denounce him? Whether they like it or, they're still closely associated with him. Unless they're just leaving him to spiral out.

Reactions: 4
I've been sitting on this ever since Kanye made the death con 3 comment, I've not wanted to voice my opinion so far because, in all honesty, I was worried it may be misconstrued as support for this new horrendous stance he's taking. But since his recent antics I've been even more disgusted by him and just wondered what other people's stances were.

Kanye has said on multiple occasions that the owners of record labels rip music artists off, along with film directors and actors, etc - he's not the only musician to say this either. He created stemplayer so only he profits from his work, which I agree with and other recording artists have also made similar comments. Taylor swift also had issues with her record label and apparently made comments stating she felt the owners were selling her future.

I think when the death con 3 comment was made he was in the midst of arguing with gap and Adidas and probably thought, 'whilst I'm at it the record label execs that are trying to rip me off can also have a piece' however, the second he brought race or religion into he instantly loses all credibility for what was originally a very valid claim.

I think since he's received all this backlash he's now relishing the attention he's getting and is coming out with more and more ridiculous, inflammatory and quite frankly, dangerous comments. Whilst it's undeniable his mental health is in serious decline and he's in desperate need of treatment, he can still distinguish right from wrong. I don't understand why religion had to be brought into it...

Reactions: 10
(IMO) Once he’s well again he’ll bounce back, apologise and it will all be remembered as an unfortunate part of his creative genius, just like it has in the past. A grace that is never given to women in the industry, especially those with children.

Reactions: 14
He'll still be seen as a genius by his baffled fans, who will claim racism if anyone speaks out against him, and he will continue to be held in high regard no matter what he does.

He clearly knows some stuff but everyone working overtime to make him out as crazy/discredit so he can't show what's going on behind the scenes. I do wonder if he will have some sort of tragic death or something. All feels a little illuminati type stuff...

• Haha
I almost feel like he’s on a Carrie from Homeland type break where he sees something big picture but can’t articulate the working to how his brain got to that point.

It’s almost like he’s fighting against the people he perceives to be at the very top of the food chain (Rothschild-esque) because he’s deep into all the rumours and tit about child trafficking etc and in his mentally ill state he thinks what he’s saying makes sense when he’s actually just being incredibly offensive.

duck knows, just my view on it but the stuff he’s saying is truly abhorrent I just think knowing how he operates there is some sort of deeper meaning to it all that probably only makes sense in his head. I think he’ll end up dead soon and wouldn’t be at all surprised if others died at his hands too.

I don't think that he's seeing any bigger picture, he doesn't know tit or conspiracy secrets and he's certainly not a genius - he's a racist asshole and the only genius thing he managed to do was selling ugly shoes for a lot of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel sorry for the children, not because of just him but their mother and her family. They all seem very weird and unstable adults. And Kim puts them in the limelight.

• Heart
I feel sorry for the children, not because of just him but their mother and her family. They all seem very weird and unstable adults. And Kim puts them in the limelight.

Yes. & clips of North West at a recent fashion show were very depressing - she looks like a thoroughly spoilt, materialistic kid, which she will be, by virtue of her upbringing and being thrust into the limelight.

Reactions: 6
Yes. & clips of North West at a recent fashion show were very depressing - she looks like a thoroughly spoilt, materialistic kid, which she will be, by virtue of her upbringing and being thrust into the limelight.
She’ll always feel quite tied to her dad because it’s his last name that gives her name power too. North Jones/Kardashian doesn’t work as well

• Sad
Reactions: 2
There are no excuses for his words and beliefs.
It's incredible that the POTUS had to issue a statement about this, but I think that demonstrates how dangerous he is. America believes in free speech, I too believe its important but not for this.
Essentially he believes what happened to Jewish people, ethnic minorities, gay people and the disabled was necessary.
I think he's for the birds but it will never excuse his words. The people giving him a platform need to stop and the truth tellers/seekers need to stfu, there is no other truth to Nazi Germany.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's incredible that the POTUS had to issue a statement about this, but I think that demonstrates how dangerous he is. America believes in free speech, I too believe its important but not for this.
Essentially he believes what happened to Jewish people, ethnic minorities, gay people and the disabled was necessary.
I think he's for the birds but it will never excuse his words. The people giving him a platform need to stop and the truth tellers/seekers need to stfu, there is no other truth to Nazi Germany.
He needs to see for himself and feel the coldness and cruelty,Somebody needs to bleeping take him to Auschwitz!

Reactions: 4
It'll make no difference to him, this is a man who believes slavery was a choice.

• Angry
  • Wow
I haven’t watched the entire interview but I don’t remember him saying what happened was necessary? I thought he said he doesn’t hate anyone he loves everyone and to prove his point he said he loves jews and he loves hitler ?