Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is an interesting viewpoint in regards to Kanye's behaviour and new video (see attached)

I wonder if he has come of his meds due to his new album and it interfering with him being creative, but he appears to be being abusive towards Kim (I'm no Kardashian fan and I've never watched an episode of KUWTK in my life). I'd be seriously terrified if I was her

Attachments

Reactions: 3
This is an interesting viewpoint in regards to Kanye's behaviour and new video (see attached)

I wonder if he has come of his meds due to his new album and it interfering with him being creative, but he appears to be being abusive towards Kim (I'm no Kardashian fan and I've never watched an episode of KUWTK in my life). I'd be seriously terrified if I was her
I've just come here to post this. It's spot on, that video is disgusting!!

I understand that his medication stifles his creativity but surely at this point in his career he doesn't need to be releasing new albums every year? It's like he's saying his success is more important than the safety and wellbeing of his estranged wife, her family and, potentially, their children 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
But might just be because I can't stand the Kardashians and everything they stand for so may be #teamkanye by default...oh and at least he had some great songs too

“Where are you right now”
“In bed with your wife” :LOL:
That was tit though..he tried it....they been divorced like 3 weeks ago now so not his wife now.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kim and Kanye are a ghetto mess IMO

Edit: he's deleted her comment lmao
ED730B91-52D9-4E53-B574-2D58432ECE85.jpeg.jpg

What a spectacle... but I'm here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Ye needs to move Mansion from across Kim, and get away from the vapid staleness of Hollywood Hills and out into the mid-West, like he has a ranch in Wyoming 😌 let the kids get some fresh air too!

The deluded narrative (from both sides tbh) reminds me of Cartman selling sunset in South Park Realty 😂 😂

• Haha
The double standards though! Kanye is parading Kim clones left right and centre yet Kim is getting publicly abused by her ex!

Pete shouldn't have posted about being in bed with her, but at the same time Kanye needs to just let it go ffs especially in public- and yes I know it was Pete who leaked the texts but he was showing he was trying to get Kanye to talk to him one on one IMHO

Reactions: 8
Pete also shouldn’t have mentioned his kids, new partners don’t get an opinion on that.
I partially disagree. I don't think new partners get a say at all in how the children are parented but we ALL have an opinion on this crazy behaviour. It'd be weird not to. All he (Pete) said was 'Kim's a good Mom' and 'You are going to scar them for life with this behaviour' and both are dead on true. He is. And he says hes staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel, so its likely that he hasn't even met them yet.

Screw being team Kim or team Kanye, I'm team Pete!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Pete also shouldn’t have mentioned his kids, new partners don’t get an opinion on that.
Totally agree 👍🏻
Pete apparently sent a similar "in bed with your mrs" text to Mac Miller when he was with Arianna Grande

I partially disagree. I don't think new partners get a say at all in how the children are parented but we ALL have an opinion on this crazy behaviour. It'd be weird not to. All he (Pete) said was 'Kim's a good Mom' and 'You are going to scar them for life with this behaviour' and both are dead on true. He is. And he says hes staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel, so its likely that he hasn't even met them yet.

Screw being team Kim or team Kanye, I'm team Pete!
Actually really good points.

I agree with @Beverley Macker saying new partners shouldn't be allowed a say in kids lives in regards to tik tok etc.
But everything you have said I agree with

I mean, how long have they been dating? A couple of months? Of course he shouldn’t have met the kids yet, Jesus the advice is to wait until at least 6 months before introducing a partner to your kids.
As for ‘scarring them for life’ telling the world you are in bed with their mum probably isn’t doing them any favours is it.

Reactions: 4
I mean, how long have they been dating? A couple of months? Of course he shouldn’t have met the kids yet, Jesus the advice is to wait until at least 6 months before introducing a partner to your kids.
As for ‘scarring them for life’ telling the world you are in bed with their mum probably isn’t doing them any favours is it.
Judging by what he’s said on the txts to Kanye they’ve been dating for 6 months . They were photographed holding hands in October and they were dating before that . All the stuff Kanye has said and shared and people are getting sensitive over one funny txt that Pete sent 😂 Kanye’s whole Instagram was filled with posts talking about Pete when he’s done duck all to him 😂 He’s even released a song mentioning him and cut his head off in a music video 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought Pete came across very well and respectful (minus the in bed with your wife thing). He never talks down to Kanye, says he's ruining his legacy (which he is), offered to sit and talk to him one on one and get their differences out for Kim and the kids, offered to help him with mental health issues and acknowledged that he knows how it feels as he also struggles. Regardless of how long Kim and Pete last for, he seems like a nice guy.

Reactions: 13
I thought Pete came across very well and respectful (minus the in bed with your wife thing). He never talks down to Kanye, says he's ruining his legacy (which he is), offered to sit and talk to him one on one and get their differences out for Kim and the kids, offered to help him with mental health issues and acknowledged that he knows how it feels as he also struggles. Regardless of how long Kim and Pete last for, he seems like a nice guy.
Kanye is ruining his legacy by putting out crap music for the past 6-7 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The amount of men in his comments supporting him too. I saw one woman say 'you are embarrassing yourself' and she had like 30 odd comments calling her names 'ugly' 'old' etc.

All these men were saying 'he's just trying to protect his family' and 'Pete is the one that is embarrassing and a druggie' (like I know, but Pete aint fell 'asleep' at the wheel before). She was trying to say 'this is misogyny and Kanye is playing right into the Kardashians hands because they will be noting and saving every single post and putting them into the custody agreement'

I'm astounded at the misogyny. His fans are mad.

OH>>>> now hes been banned from Instagram for 24h

• Haha
Reactions: 7