Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit this whole Julia Fox thing has an air or weirdness about it. They’ve only known each other for 3 weeks. He’s thrown out her clothes. She looks out of it most of the time.

Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ him and the new girlfriend :rolleyes: I’m convinced it’s one big pr stunt as theirs no chemistry between them whatsoever. I never ever heard of Julia until now though so it’s clearly working for them.

Reactions: 6
I agree. They dont even touch when you see them on video. 0 chemistry. If anything, its adding credence to the gay rumours.

However, I read a reddit post where they talked about their fashion reach. Apparently all designers a clamouring to get them front row during fashion week across the glob. They bring a lot of PR to whoever they are linked too.

NotSkinnyButNotFat (insta) has posted how much JF's followers have increased in 3 weeks. She was up to 1m yesterday from much lower a few weeks ago

Reactions: 4
Just seen his stem player thing. Apart from looking very ugly and an unpleasant beige color it seems totally pointless. I think the only thing it does is allow people to play 4 different music stems - hence the name. But why would you want to do that? You put music on to relax and leave the editing to the people in the studio that combine the 100's of stems themselves to create the track.

His album is going to be pirated if it's locked behind an exclusive.

I'm sure someone can write software pretty quickly that could let people without the $200 thing do the fisher price home editing of the 4 stems.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just saw his documentary on Netflix when he was younger he seemed a lot more stable and nice!!! He was so close to his mum their relationship was lovely , they spent ages talking to each other, she gives him lots of advice. I think she kept him on the straight and narrow, he paid for for liposuction procedure then she died I think he feels responsible and it's broke him. He truly loved his mum ♥♥♥😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Just seen his stem player thing. Apart from looking very ugly and an unpleasant beige color it seems totally pointless. I think the only thing it does is allow people to play 4 different music stems - hence the name. But why would you want to do that? You put music on to relax and leave the editing to the people in the studio that combine the 100's of stems themselves to create the track.

His album is going to be pirated if it's locked behind an exclusive.

I'm sure someone can write software pretty quickly that could let people without the $200 thing do the fisher price home editing of the 4 stems.
He’s basically re-invented the 8 track, but with only 4 tracks 😂.

I’m happy that he’s trying to disrupt an undoubtedly unfair industry that doesn’t pay smaller artists properly but I don’t think the stem player does that.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just saw his documentary on Netflix when he was younger he seemed a lot more stable and nice!!! He was so close to his mum their relationship was lovely , they spent ages talking to each other, she gives him lots of advice. I think she kept him on the straight and narrow, he paid for for liposuction procedure then she died I think he feels responsible and it's broke him. He truly loved his mum ♥♥♥😞
I agree, it's heartbreaking seeing him with his mother. He was never the same after she died. Supposedly it was him who paid for the cosmetic surgery that killed her. Horrible to think about how guilty he must feel, even though it wasn't his fault.

Reactions: 5
I read about his mum before, so sad. I was surprised to learn she didn’t die during surgery (which is what I thought). She died after. She had a tummy tuck procedure and was told to stay at the hospital and refused and went home after it. Just shows if you have cosmetic work how important after care is because she was apparently fine after the operation.

• Sad
Didn't know the rumours about him being gay but could see it being true and wouldn't put it passed Kim to miss a business deal! Plus her biological clock.

He does seem very unwell it's sad to see and I personally don't particularly like him as an artist or person. I hope someone intervenes, at this point he has nothing to lose I can see him doing something dangerous.

• Sad
I am watching his doc on Netflix I can’t believe this is the same man as now. It’s really sad. Like he’s rich, he’s famous, this is what he wanted, but he’s just not the person he was at all. He seemed so grounded and hard working, not manic etc
I do love his music, he also produced some great songs. But I can’t reconcile who he is now and how he’s treating his family

The interview he did with MTV ‘you saw it first’ was really moving and honest, I get what he’s saying and what he was trying to do
Then at some point he became a megalomaniac!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It made me laugh when he asked him mum if his ego was too big and she said no. She really was his biggest cheerleader, it’s sweet to see.

• Heart
It made me laugh when he asked him mum if his ego was too big and she said no. She really was his biggest cheerleader, it’s sweet to see.
She also said he was very self absorbed as a small child
She was a lovely lady

Reactions: 2
I’ve been listening to College Dropout since watching episode one of his documentary, I forgot how good it was. It still stands up after all these years. It was a real moment in music for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t how he has descended into trying to prevent Kim from divorcing him (sorry, hard lines Ye, the judge thinks different) and now that disgusting song and video about Pete Davidson.
I would be taking legal action if I were Pete right now.

I can’t how he has descended into trying to prevent Kim from divorcing him (sorry, hard lines Ye, the judge thinks different) and now that disgusting song and video about Pete Davidson.
I would be taking legal action if I were Pete right now.
It’s just for the drama, right? 😆

Who cares! 😒 artistic freedom and creative outlet is his way for dealing with the emotional fallout of a broken family and home, no amount of money can fix a broken heart and mind. Try it

What about his new penchant for Wellies? Not that he is with Julia now but I couldn't resist these monstrosity of outfits.

No, Kanye, go back to your room and change, now!

(My gaydar has always gone off for Kanye too, like a loud siren. The closet runs deep with this one.)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2