Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
I don’t know how anyone can blame the Kardashian's for his behaviour 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ People are quick to forget all his problematic erratic behaviour before he even married Kim ... like when he ran up on stage with Taylor swift 🙄

Reactions: 10

auberginestar

So folks this here is the true face of mental illness. Mental health is so much more than feeling anxious or depressed. Some people who are mentally unwell don't just sit at home posting supportive messages on forums to each other, they can act in ways that upset and alienate others, say terribly upsetting things and do things that make society uneasy. I find it amazing in this day and age that there isn't more commentary on Kanye being very clearly unwell. I guess he just doesn't have the right kind of mental health issues.
Kanye’s mental illness is narcissism thats why no one feels sorry for him.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
If his daughter is brought up properly she will understand he wasn’t in a rational frame of mind when he said it; she will understand he didn’t mean to cause her any pain or upset but in fact was incredibly unwell when he made those comments.
I mean, granny sold mammy’s sex tape.
the *family history/stories to tell the grandkids* bar was set low as it is.

• Haha

TJ90

VIP Member
I’d imagine there’s nothing Kim can do about this. Who knows what’s in the pre-nup because there probably is one. She probably can’t get hold of him at the moment. One things for certain I’d LOVE to be in the Kardashian group chat now. The Kardashians did an awful lot to help Scott with rehab etc and I’m sure they’d support Kanye too, but it’s hard to help someone who doesn’t want help. No judging here if they were planning an abortion, I am pro choice!

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
lol you seem to be obsessed with joe Biden. Creepy. This is Kanye’s thread.

Let’s be sensitive to mental illness. I hate when people talk about Britney’s illness in an insensitive way because I love her. It would be unfair to speak badly about Kanye’s mental health just because he isn’t as universally adored.
Britney wasn’t calling abortion the work of the devil though? I remember years and years ago he tweeted that women got pregnant to rich men on purpose in order to receive ‘luxury abortions’. ( I have no idea what a ‘luxury‘ abortion is, it appeared he didn’t either when questioned).
He’s always been a hateful misogynist.

Last edited:
Pete also shouldn’t have mentioned his kids, new partners don’t get an opinion on that.
I partially disagree. I don't think new partners get a say at all in how the children are parented but we ALL have an opinion on this crazy behaviour. It'd be weird not to. All he (Pete) said was 'Kim's a good Mom' and 'You are going to scar them for life with this behaviour' and both are dead on true. He is. And he says hes staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel, so its likely that he hasn't even met them yet.

Screw being team Kim or team Kanye, I'm team Pete!

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Whilst I sympathise with Kanye's mental health problems, refusing to take his medication as it ‘stifles his creativity’ seems pretty selfish and incredibly self indulgent when you have 4 children.
Then again, I read he didn’t even meet the last one until it was 3 weeks old and had been delivered to them after the Met Ball, so he was never going for dad of the year.

• Wow

FlabbyWoofWoof

Some people will vote for him because they are stupid- I’m sorry but it’s true.
He is clearly not very well. I’m a fellow bipolar person and I know when I see someone who needs to go on their meds and look after themselves.

Kim and that evil shallow fucker Kris need to take care of him. Kim would LOVE being the First Lady so she is probably seeing how this pans out a bit before leaving him. From many reports I’ve read they don’t live together anymore anyway.

• Heart

lilacbutterfly

Chatty Member
Honestly, democracy isn’t a toy or fame for the rich and famous, real lives are at stake, Kanye is an absolute mess and I can’t believe Kim supports him through all the shit he comes out with. People will unfortunately be stupid to vote for him, but what should we expect from the nation that willingly elected Donald trump 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
In no scenario would those claims hold in court. And if they even had "better" charges, he's clinically diagnosed with severe mental illness, he wouldn't be held responsible.
And he shouldn't, imagine suing people for their opinions based on an official medical autopsy 🙃

• Angry
  • Heart

thatstupidcat

With all the rumours floating about as to how “wealthy” he really is, I don’t think he could afford the $100 million + price tag it costs in a campaign to get someone into the White House.

I assume there’s been a delay in getting his meds to him in Wyoming during covid.

• Heart

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
I’ve been listening to College Dropout since watching episode one of his documentary, I forgot how good it was. It still stands up after all these years. It was a real moment in music for me.

• Heart

TJ90

VIP Member
In sickness and in health - can you imagine what would happen if she divorced him and he spiralled further out of control. She’s more than likely trying to get him help. Which he won’t accept. Kim and her family can be criticised for a hell of a lot of things but not for their love of Kanye. They have all always loved and supported him.

thatstupidcat

Manic episodes are grim.

It’s a nasty cycle of taking medication, suffering from horrible side effects from the medication, feeling mentally better and more in control so scaling back on meds to stop the side effects, then mentally taking a dip before starting the cycle again. I’ve known people self-medicate with alcohol or drugs as they believe the side effects are less nasty than actual medicine.

In all seriousness, I wonder if his mother was the only one who could keep Kanye together and since her passing, living in the permissive star-fucker, fame hungry atmosphere of Clan Kardashian, Kanye has just slid.

Sorry to go all tin-foil hat, but I wonder if he ”passes” whether the Kardashians will use it to get another TV show out of it.

NOID-phal

VIP Member
I think it's unfair to blame Kim. Kanye has said himself he stopped taking his medication because it stifles his creativity, this is the result. I imagine alot goes on with him behind closed doors, ive followed his career since his days producing for Jay Z and he has always been high maintenance and had a very inflated fragile ego, but he really went off the rails when his mum died, this was all before Kim, and the he pursued Kim for many years before they got together.

When Kanye got with Kim she changed, I remember a KUWTK episode where he was going through Kim's closet and throwing away all of her stuff he deemed 'tacky' and not couture or High Fashion, it was really controlling, he declared he was to make her the ultimate fashionista, and then the old Kim was gone and the stupid outfits started to appear. Kim was extremely rich and famous in her own right by this point she really didnt 'need' Kanye for any leg up, he was on the downturn after the whole Taylor Swift thing anyways, I genuinely think he swept her off her feet and she fell in love with him, for amount of sacrifices she made for him id say she did.

Throughout all of their relationship he has suffered from bipolar, sometimes he is on his meds and sometimes not and id imagine he is really difficult to live with, I remember Kim saying he didn't like her sexy pics on Instagram so she did them less and less, didn't like some of the magazines she'd be on the cover of so she was more selective, she appeared less and less on the red carpet only at very select events, he seems extremely controlling and Kim has hinted she has to be very careful the way she reacts to him to avoid it snowballing into a drama. Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors but id say she has probably tried her best to get him help and on his meds but Kanye does whatever he wants, I imagine it's very draining for her being his emotional punchbag as loved ones are when someone is going through a manic episode. I hope there is a positive ending in all of this and he gets the treatment he desperately needs and I think Kim will still stay with him inspite of all of this.
I had a relationship with a man who has bi polar, I agree with all you've said. The meds, when you're on The right ones for you, do control it, but it also does change who you are, it does knock out the creativity. That's why people stop taking the meds, they feel like a robot. I can sympathise with Kim, it's fucking exhausting being with someone that ill, never knowing when shit will start again. My fella is a lovely man, intelligent, interesting, but utterly broken by bipolar. I broke up with him because I just couldn't take any more.

• Sad

Unagi

Chatty Member
I can't believe he said that about his daughter, she will read this in the future.
If his daughter is brought up properly she will understand he wasn’t in a rational frame of mind when he said it; she will understand he didn’t mean to cause her any pain or upset but in fact was incredibly unwell when he made those comments.

daydreamer95

VIP Member
Kanye does this with all the women they have to agree to be his muse and do whatever he says, that’s why she’s walking around with tights over her head looking sad

• Haha

Astrella

I am massively disturbed by KW anyway but his latest behaviour is disgusting even by his low standarsds...he's shared video of himself urinating on his Grammy award.

He's also supposedly told his campaign staff to stop "fornicating" (his word) outside of marriage.

This man is so ill. How can he be allowed to run for president of the usa with no intervention from anybody? I find that utterly terrifying.