Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

woowoono2

Chatty Member
Makes me feel so icky - he’s fully dressed whilst she’s near naked.
if it was a BJ in the boat (it was IMO) then it shows they’ve got no awareness of anyone other than themselves. Either through drug use of a complete case of anti-social personality disorder. Too wrapped up in themselves to consider others. Would love to see the more candid photos that tourists too of them.
He is looking very heavy lately too.
And I’m shocked that KW only has one thread!!

Reactions: 9

FlabbyWoofWoof

I don't really understand how he could even use this if it were true, all of this happened before they met - we all saw how he was when they first met on the show. I just will not accept that this is somehow on her and justified for him to be upset when he knew exactly what he was signing up for, the show, the tape, the playboy, the family...

EDIT: I'm not some huge Kim stan either, but I have to note - since having kids she has really stepped up and away from her 2000's persona, she studied to become a lawyer, used her voice and her platform for good, it only takes a few quick searches to see how much she dotes on and adores her kids. All I think is that the angle Kanye is coming from about the media and that family completely takes away the reality that she is a Mom and a Wife and since then she has actually been nothing but decent.

Yes Kris and Kim want to help him, it's clear he isn't well!! He does need a kind of rehab treatment and so i sympathise with what they must be going through.
I don’t think any of us can honestly say we know what she is like as a mother. We don’t know how much time she really spends with them. Also remember she edited their body sizes via photoshop for her instagram! That doesn’t strike me as being a particularly good mother. As for the lawyer thing, who knows how seriously she is taking it but the cynic in me wonders if this is the same as those occasional look-what-good-people-we-are gestures they make, like in their tv show where they have one episode a season in which they visit a poor area/ help a homeless man etc.

As for Kanye knowing what he was getting himself into- I’m sure he did to a degree. But when you have children your views can change on things and I can imagine him worrying they are going to be pimped out by mama Kris in a few years and become vacuous strippers like the others.

Chewingthefat

He’s definitely having a mental health breakdown and has been for some time! It’s quite sad to see tbh. What he has said and done has been vile but is also clearly coming from someone not of sound mind. He needs some serious help and intervention before it’s too late. Awful that his kids will be able to see their Dads decline all over the internet.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Kanye deserved to be banned from platforms for his unacceptable comments. I do hope though that someone helps this seriously unwell person before he's found dead.

I have to admit this whole Julia Fox thing has an air or weirdness about it. They’ve only known each other for 3 weeks. He’s thrown out her clothes. She looks out of it most of the time.

YEWTEWBAH

away from the reality which is that Kim did playboy and a sex tape and Kanye disapproves.
I don't really understand how he could even use this if it were true, all of this happened before they met - we all saw how he was when they first met on the show. I just will not accept that this is somehow on her and justified for him to be upset when he knew exactly what he was signing up for, the show, the tape, the playboy, the family...

EDIT: I'm not some huge Kim stan either, but I have to note - since having kids she has really stepped up and away from her 2000's persona, she studied to become a lawyer, used her voice and her platform for good, it only takes a few quick searches to see how much she dotes on and adores her kids. All I think is that the angle Kanye is coming from about the media and that family completely takes away the reality that she is a Mom and a Wife and since then she has actually been nothing but decent.

Yes Kris and Kim want to help him, it's clear he isn't well!! He does need a kind of rehab treatment and so i sympathise with what they must be going through.

Jennytea

VIP Member
I mean, how long have they been dating? A couple of months? Of course he shouldn’t have met the kids yet, Jesus the advice is to wait until at least 6 months before introducing a partner to your kids.
As for ‘scarring them for life’ telling the world you are in bed with their mum probably isn’t doing them any favours is it.
Judging by what he’s said on the txts to Kanye they’ve been dating for 6 months . They were photographed holding hands in October and they were dating before that . All the stuff Kanye has said and shared and people are getting sensitive over one funny txt that Pete sent 😂 Kanye’s whole Instagram was filled with posts talking about Pete when he’s done fuck all to him 😂 He’s even released a song mentioning him and cut his head off in a music video 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
You can set up a rave thread. 😘
meh, I don’t mind reading other people’s opinions on this, it’s not a trash or rave thread here 🤷‍♀️
it’s a conversation about a very public family and a very public breakdown.
I don’t agree with the sass, or the over use of question marks 🤣😂 and I prefer if others post their support without looking to argue. But reading my own replies I probably do similar 🤣😂

it’s a sensitive topic for sure, anything around mental illness and laying blame on the individuals actions or the families reactions (or lack of) will be

• Heart

donutwitch

Chatty Member
He’s burned his whole life and career down and must know it himself on some level. When he properly crashes and realises he has nothing left, I think he’s at risk of harming himself. I think that’s why Kim has kept joint custody and visitation in place, because she would have pulled it from him by now if she wasn’t really worried for him, theres no way the courts would have challenged her if she wanted sole custody .

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I almost feel like he’s on a Carrie from Homeland type break where he sees something big picture but can’t articulate the working to how his brain got to that point.

It’s almost like he’s fighting against the people he perceives to be at the very top of the food chain (Rothschild-esque) because he’s deep into all the rumours and shit about child trafficking etc and in his mentally ill state he thinks what he’s saying makes sense when he’s actually just being incredibly offensive.

Fuck knows, just my view on it but the stuff he’s saying is truly abhorrent I just think knowing how he operates there is some sort of deeper meaning to it all that probably only makes sense in his head. I think he’ll end up dead soon and wouldn’t be at all surprised if others died at his hands too.

DariaMorgendorffer

What the Actual Fuck?
So deeply hurtful to his wife and North. That poor little girl has a right to privacy!

I hope Kim can find a way to intervene with his medical needs. His innocent children are now suffering publicly and it needs to be stopped.

The double standards though! Kanye is parading Kim clones left right and centre yet Kim is getting publicly abused by her ex!

Pete shouldn't have posted about being in bed with her, but at the same time Kanye needs to just let it go ffs especially in public- and yes I know it was Pete who leaked the texts but he was showing he was trying to get Kanye to talk to him one on one IMHO

darkcherry14k

She doesn't need his money she's worth hundreds of millions herself, plus they have 4 kids together, so she would be getting a hefty sum of child support if they split, not that she would need it anyways, no I genuinely believe she wants to see him get better and is trying to help him, very easy to dehumanise her but she does appear to genuinely love him and her children and appears to want to keep her family together.