Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gembo

VIP Member
Over the past few years I feel like he’s shown signs of mental illness. I’m not saying that flippantly. Him and Kim in power would be an absolute farce I don’t think it’s even funny. The world is becoming a scary place

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Scarlettmine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Squarehole

VIP Member
A few years ago I would have said it's all just a big joke and no chance he would get in but after Trump got elected I am no faith in anyone having common sense anymore 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24

1x2x3x4x

I’ve had the displeasure of seeing Kanye West face to face. I used to work in an arena on a bar and my bar was converted into a backstage type area for him to enter from. He was doing his watch the throne tour with Jay Z. Jay Z and Beyoncé were the loveliest of people but Kanye was genuinely disgusting.

He refused to speak to ‘regular’ people so what happened was someone would say something to him, he would then turn to his friend and say his answer and the friend would then repeat it to the ‘regular’ person. He genuinely thought it was beneath him to talk to us peasants. I’ve never seen such cuntish behaviour in my life, genuinely.

It’s nice to see people like Gigi Hadid dragging this narcissistic, delusional bully. How he gets away with it time and time again, he’s vile.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Jennytea

VIP Member
I know the internet is going crazy and now think Kim and meek mill have been in an ‘entanglement’ 😆 but I genuinely don’t think any of that is true. I don’t think he’s tried to divorce her either. I think he is just having a very bad episode at the moment and needs help. He’s actually close with Kris and happily lived in the same home as her for years despite being a millionaire.. I think she is like a second mother to him and I assume he’s acting out towards her and Kim because they are trying to help. He doesn’t seem to be seeing clearly. It’s very sad. The footage of him on stage says it all and now the manic tweets. I hope he gets the help he needs because all jokes aside mental health problems are no joke.

Reactions: 21

AlanBanan

VIP Member
If he was a woman he’d have been sectioned by now.
Without a doubt. Also it was disgusting when people were laughing about him publicly embarrassing Kim, buying a house across the street from her so he could keep tabs on her, threatening her new boyfriend, insulting her and her entire family, talking about she was considering an abortion when pregnant as she was still married to Kris Humphries. Insulting their kids. Showing the entire world the texts she’s sending him pleading with him to stop harassing her and embarrassing her.

I do not like Kim, but that is abuse. She is being abused emotionally and harassed publicly by Kanye and people use it as a template for memes. People forget that Kim’s mothers best friend Nicole Brown was also abused and then Nicole Brown and her new partner was eventually murdered by her abusive and jealous husband. That could literally be a situation Kim could find herself in.

Abuse of women is still a laughing matter to many people. We seen with Amber Heard, Harriet Robson who was the girlfriend of Mason Greenwood , Evan Rachel Wood, the victims of Weinstein and even Kim Kardashian.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Twinkletoes95

So folks this here is the true face of mental illness. Mental health is so much more than feeling anxious or depressed. Some people who are mentally unwell don't just sit at home posting supportive messages on forums to each other, they can act in ways that upset and alienate others, say terribly upsetting things and do things that make society uneasy. I find it amazing in this day and age that there isn't more commentary on Kanye being very clearly unwell. I guess he just doesn't have the right kind of mental health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

1x2x3x4x

He has absolutely fucked it.. gone on TV saying Hitler did great things. Vile piece of shit

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
It’s interesting to see how much Kanye and his views have changed since his first album was released. His friendship with Trump that’s developed over the last few years has honestly blown my mind because he would have been everything Kanye hated around 10-15 years ago.

His mother gave her all to raise an intelligent and informed son and he seems to have really lost his way since he lost her and seems to be becoming further worn down by the company he keeps. I definitely agree with the comments surrounding mental illness above as his behaviour has been majorly erratic at times and has become worse over the years. He seems to go through some long spells of having poor mental health, which is awful and from stuff we’ve seen in the past he doesn’t seem to have anyone who centres him like his mum did. Very sad, because behind all the shite he’s an accomplished writer and producer.

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
TF is going on here? We're supposed to believe this guy is some sort of enlightened genius.
Speaking truth to power? Slavery was a choice. Antisemitism. White lives matter. Huh?
I'm sure he is ill, but he has a huge reach and he should still be held accountable. He can't pick and choose when he wants to take that accountability. He has enough handlers around him that devices can easily be removed, I'm afraid that's what happens if someone lacks capacity (even temporarily) their liberty is restricted. There is no excuse for this and its an ongoing issue, usually when he has something to promote.
You know why nobody is stepping in to prevent him doing these things? Because they can't, because he doesn't lack capacity. He's an unpleasant man with unpleasant views and an unpleasant attitude. And he thinks he's God.

• Haha
I'm starting to be really horrified at these two. She looks sadder and sadder.

I'm thinking its a public humiliation kink.

She looks hollow behind the eyes.

• Sad

YeahBrackie

He can't degrade Kim to "punish" her for all the things he thinks she's done wrong , so he's found a woman who he's made to look just like her and is publicly degrading and humiliating her instead. At first glance, those pictures look like Kim. Which he's probably hoping will cause her to feel violated even though it's not actually her. He's absolutely vile.

Reactions: 18

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Anyone else would be shamed for this, career would be over. But he claims to be some kind of “troubled artist” and I feel that lets him off from so much?
he is repulsive.

Reactions: 17

Spanielears

So wtf is going on with him?! Did she give him a bj on the boat in Venice? Is he controlling her? She always looks miserable.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17