Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently the Censori's are quite dodgy. Her Dad and Uncle are gangsters. Uncle was on death row, but got moved to life instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Kanye does this with all the women they have to agree to be his muse and do whatever he says, that’s why she’s walking around with tights over her head looking sad

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You guys believe anything, on sub Reddit, worse assumptions than TMZ ! 😆

You guys believe anything, on sub Reddit, worse assumptions than TMZ ! 😆
not gonna listen to someone who doesn't know what reddit is called, thx. this isn't a rave thread, go make one if you like. if not, I'm sure the conspiracy theory thread would have you.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's been reported by other media outlets and they're reporting on the water taxi statement 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
not gonna listen to someone who doesn't know what reddit is called, thx. this isn't a rave thread, go make one if you like. if not, I'm sure the conspiracy theory thread would have you.
Don’t tell me where to go, I’ve been on this forum for 2 years ✊🏾 why should I have to believe your opinion or a Karen quote from SUB Reddit (which should be dead in the water by now) or tabloid news TMZ, doesn’t mean it’s the dog’s bollocks 😂

I’ll stay here thx and don’t tell me to make a rave thread, so up yours!
🖕
I have nothing but happiness for Ye and Bianca together, whether it’s walking barefoot in LA or cosy on the love boat in Italy 😂 They are Yeezy and that’s all I care for .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Don’t tell me where to go, I’ve been on this forum for 2 years ✊🏾 why should I have to believe your opinion or a Karen quote from SUB Reddit (which should be dead in the water by now) or tabloid news TMZ, doesn’t mean it’s the dog’s bollocks 😂

I’ll stay here thx and don’t tell me to make a rave thread, so up yours!
🖕
I have nothing but happiness for Ye and Bianca together, whether it’s walking barefoot in LA or cosy on the love boat in Italy 😂 They are Yeezy and that’s all I care for .
Timz what the duck 😆
I don't know if its true, who really cares. This is probably PR for his come back, moves like this are his speciality.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If the boat captain was so worried about the view being obscured he should have swerved… dipped mum overboard and hopefully Bianca would have clamped down 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sex acts in public are not acceptable anywhere that I can think of (unless obviously a very remote public place where you wouldn’t be spotted). It’s gross /disrespectful, and I fully understand the Venetian authorities for being livid.
Wonder if he would have tried such a stunt in Dubai?

Reactions: 13
Sex acts in public are not acceptable anywhere that I can think of (unless obviously a very remote public place where you wouldn’t be spotted). It’s gross /disrespectful, and I fully understand the Venetian authorities for being livid.
Wonder if he would have tried such a stunt in Dubai?
bleeping hanged him nooo way.So insulting to the country you are visiting !what next have a duck in public.It’s all about Dosh they knew how much dosh they’d get.

Reactions: 7
They are a pair of cunts I think scuse language but I’ve always detested him,Knew what a bastard he is.
I'm no fan either. Thought perhaps he was/is ill but I'm not sure if that excuses his opinions, words, actions. I also understand he has fans and people have an emotional attachment to him and his music, last time I saw anything regarding this they were really disappointed.

Reactions: 1
I just don't get it. Why the feck do they fall for him in the first place? Poor kids, 'yeah my dad is yeezy, didn't want me, hates on jews and just got a blow job on a boat with a woman he's trying to make look my mum in her undies for all the world to see.'

'Bianca is stuck and her friends are trying to save her, but no one can because of the blockades Kayne has put up [around her],' a close friend of Bianca's told DailyMail.com.

'Everyone is extremely concerned. This isn't who she is. She is an incredibly outspoken and lively person who is never one to keep her mouth shut.'

Kanye is trying to make Bianca into a radicalized version of Kim - almost like Kim 2.0,' the source insists. 'The difference is that when Kim was with Kanye he was respected in the fashion world. He has since lost this respect.'

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hopefully just noise to get people talking about him. The relationship didn't take off in the mainstream like it was meant to, this business of taking a woman and moulding them into whatever he wants is old now. He's meant to be innovative and a creative, it's always the same Kanye.

Reactions: 3