Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claims he lost 2 billion in a single day..... utter bullshit

Reactions: 2
Claims he lost 2 billion in a single day..... utter bullshit
That just says to me that his wealth was in the value of his businesses and not money in the bank? Admittedly, I'm not very well up on finances so I'm probably wrong! Haha. Or, that he's now trying to play the victim because all of these brands have cut ties 🙄

Reactions: 6
Kanye mental health is always quoted but Biden the sitting president’s mental decline is somehow overlooked

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kanye mental health is always quoted but Biden the sitting president’s mental decline is somehow overlooked
I think there is something of an assumption that any mention of Biden's health is coming from a pro-Trump position.

Reactions: 4
Trumpers or whatever they call themselves seem to show more concern for Biden’s mental decline than his own supporters, it’s curious why with all the candidates there could be we always seem to get a clown show

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He has absolutely fucked it.. gone on TV saying Hitler did great things. Vile piece of tit

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I’m literally watching this live on info wars show and the tweets

Did he really talk to a net? Actually no, did he really talk to a net in a squeaky voice?

• Haha
Oh my. What the bloody heck am I watching
So he had a net and a yoo hoo drink so he could perform that skit as Israels Netanyahu. That's almost funny but he's not right.

I think it’ll be hospital or worse for Kanye in the next few months. He’s an arrogant, horrible person, but this is also a mental breakdown and someone intent on pushing the self-destruct button with both hands. I doubt he has anyone left in his life that can try to get him proper help at this point. I feel really sorry for his kids

Reactions: 13
He’s definitely having a mental health breakdown and has been for some time! It’s quite sad to see tbh. What he has said and done has been vile but is also clearly coming from someone not of sound mind. He needs some serious help and intervention before it’s too late. Awful that his kids will be able to see their Dads decline all over the internet.

Reactions: 9
lol this meme was my reaction to it

I think it’ll be hospital or worse for Kanye in the next few months. He’s an arrogant, horrible person, but this is also a mental breakdown and someone intent on pushing the self-destruct button with both hands. I doubt he has anyone left in his life that can try to get him proper help at this point. I feel really sorry for his kids
sadly people like him just spirall forever without ever getting that lucky break on the brink between death and living that may lead them on a path of recovery (if there is any)

The best thing everyone can do is stop giving him any attention, especially for his kids sake

• Heart
People have been making far too many excuses for him being a bleep for some time now.

Full Nazi. Not even trying to hide it. He's done.
That's Kuntye West for you.

Last edited:
He’s probably spinning out because the divorce was just finalised 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3