Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t we all know the sex tape was leaked on purpose anyway? Not saying it’s right but it worked 😂 You’re telling us nothing new Kanye.
The family have adored that man all along. No matter what you think of them he needs to show his wife some respect and her mum. At the end of the day that’s his kids mother and grandmother.
Oh for a job at Jenner Communications at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t we all know the sex tape was leaked on purpose anyway? You’re telling us nothing new Kanye.
The family have adored that man all along. He needs to show his wife some respect and her mum. At the end of the day that’s his kids mother and grandmother.
Exactly, he went into the relationship and marriage knowing about everything, and knew that the rest of the world knew about it. Now suddenly it's problematic?

Reactions: 11
away from the reality which is that Kim did playboy and a sex tape and Kanye disapproves.
I don't really understand how he could even use this if it were true, all of this happened before they met - we all saw how he was when they first met on the show. I just will not accept that this is somehow on her and justified for him to be upset when he knew exactly what he was signing up for, the show, the tape, the playboy, the family...

EDIT: I'm not some huge Kim stan either, but I have to note - since having kids she has really stepped up and away from her 2000's persona, she studied to become a lawyer, used her voice and her platform for good, it only takes a few quick searches to see how much she dotes on and adores her kids. All I think is that the angle Kanye is coming from about the media and that family completely takes away the reality that she is a Mom and a Wife and since then she has actually been nothing but decent.

Yes Kris and Kim want to help him, it's clear he isn't well!! He does need a kind of rehab treatment and so i sympathise with what they must be going through.

Reactions: 9
It's clear all is not well with him 😬 No child should have to hear they might have been aborted, especially not have it documented to millions! The man does not seem fit to sort out his family issues let alone run for president. I really don't understand why he likes Trump so much. His mother must be looking down from above thinking "what happened?".

It's quite sad really.

Reactions: 6
It's clear all is not well with him 😬 No child should have to hear they might have been aborted, especially not have it documented to millions! The man does not seem fit to sort out his family issues let alone run for president. I really don't understand why he likes Trump so much. His mother must be looking down from above thinking "what happened?".

It's quite sad really.
His problems seemed to start right after she died. From what I remember he was nothing like this before.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’d agree that his mum’s death sent him on a downward spiral. It was from there onwards he did the “Imma let you finish” speech to Taylor, with each public appearance afterwards becoming more and more chaotic.

Kardashian’s aside, whom has he for support?

Does he have any friends, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles?

If so, where are they?

Reactions: 3
I don't really understand how he could even use this if it were true, all of this happened before they met - we all saw how he was when they first met on the show. I just will not accept that this is somehow on her and justified for him to be upset when he knew exactly what he was signing up for, the show, the tape, the playboy, the family...

EDIT: I'm not some huge Kim stan either, but I have to note - since having kids she has really stepped up and away from her 2000's persona, she studied to become a lawyer, used her voice and her platform for good, it only takes a few quick searches to see how much she dotes on and adores her kids. All I think is that the angle Kanye is coming from about the media and that family completely takes away the reality that she is a Mom and a Wife and since then she has actually been nothing but decent.

Yes Kris and Kim want to help him, it's clear he isn't well!! He does need a kind of rehab treatment and so i sympathise with what they must be going through.
I don’t think any of us can honestly say we know what she is like as a mother. We don’t know how much time she really spends with them. Also remember she edited their body sizes via photoshop for her instagram! That doesn’t strike me as being a particularly good mother. As for the lawyer thing, who knows how seriously she is taking it but the cynic in me wonders if this is the same as those occasional look-what-good-people-we-are gestures they make, like in their tv show where they have one episode a season in which they visit a poor area/ help a homeless man etc.

As for Kanye knowing what he was getting himself into- I’m sure he did to a degree. But when you have children your views can change on things and I can imagine him worrying they are going to be pimped out by mama Kris in a few years and become vacuous strippers like the others.

Reactions: 9
Kanye West is clearly having some kind of manic episode. I personally believe that his manic episodes are triggered by thinking about his mother. This weekend, when he was screaming and crying at his rally, it would have been her birthday.

I think that Kim is well aware that certain dates send Kanye into a downward spiral. I don’t blame her for flying out to him with a doctor, if that is true. Clearly, Kanye needs mental help.

Whilst we don’t know exactly what goes on behind closed doors, it is clear to me that Kim loves and cares for Kanye deeply. She has stuck by him through many controversies, including his “slavery is a choice” comment and alliance with Trump.

Reactions: 12
I see no love there at all from Kim, I think that she simply settled for him as his fashion connections, bank balance and credibility were attractive at a time in her life where she was a bit stuck for options and her public image was really low (after the Kris Humphries debacle). There was a programme on the Met ball on a little while ago and in one shot you could see Kim and Kanye in the corner of the screen (the focus was on the dress on the red carpet). It was the most recent year where Kim was wearing that corset dress that she clearly thought would become some huge iconic met ball image for years to come) - it didn’t. However what was interesting is that they were completely ignoring each other - not even stood next to each other or acknowledging each other’s presence at all for the full 5 minutes until it was their turn to go on the camera, it’s very strange footage.
Kanye only ever talks about how good looking Kim is, nothing more. She was a trophy wife to him whom he arrogantly and mistakenly thought he could control. However, he seems to think he has autonomy over all the other people in his life bodies too? I mean, him stating his children won’t be in Playboy or make a sex tape, surely that would be up to his daughters (and sons) since you know, it’s their lives and bodies?

Reactions: 1
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Kris jong-un made made laugh. You can tell he's not happy when you see him on the Kardashians.

Reactions: 7
I know the internet is going crazy and now think Kim and meek mill have been in an ‘entanglement’ 😆 but I genuinely don’t think any of that is true. I don’t think he’s tried to divorce her either. I think he is just having a very bad episode at the moment and needs help. He’s actually close with Kris and happily lived in the same home as her for years despite being a millionaire.. I think she is like a second mother to him and I assume he’s acting out towards her and Kim because they are trying to help. He doesn’t seem to be seeing clearly. It’s very sad. The footage of him on stage says it all and now the manic tweets. I hope he gets the help he needs because all jokes aside mental health problems are no joke.

Reactions: 21
This is for his album and the kartrash show, every outburst he has always before an album launch. F him and the grift he's on

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This is for his album and the kartrash show, every outburst he has always before an album launch. F him and the gift he's on
An interesting observation. Anyone think there’s some truth in this or is his behaviour beyond actable?

Reactions: 2
An interesting observation. Anyone think there’s some truth in this or is his behaviour beyond actable?
I keep seeing people saying two things:
- he's doing this to split the votes so that Trump gets re-elected, and
- he always acts manic before a product launch or album release

I can't tell if either of those is true.
But if these rants happen consistently before a release, perhaps it is the pressure of the album/clothing/shoe release that triggers his mania? He has a huge reputation for being a 'genius' (sorry, not sure why he is considered one but I don't follow him closely), so the risk of a failed album or clothing collection must get to him...

Reactions: 3
I definitely don't think anyone will see the kardashian's response to this in the press - they'll give their side when the shows comes back..

he keeps attacking kris and her mothering. I think this is because he’s angry she is alive while his mother is dead.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
First thought it I've no interest in his new album as the last few haven't been up to par, second thought is many are convinced Trump just started a presidential campaign for some publicity (as south park captured so well).