Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched all three Jeen-Yuhs parts on Netflix on weekend, it’s so insightful into his life, his mom was his everything 🥺

Reactions: 2
Watched all three Jeen-Yuhs parts on Netflix on weekend, it’s so insightful into his life, his mom was his everything 🥺
After watching it you can definitely understand his decline can't you 😔 even after his car crash and the way he had to fight to release his first album, as an artist I have even more respect for him. As a dad, son and now ex husband I feel so sorry for him - I know his behaviour has brought most of this on (except losing his mum obviously...) but I'm a soft touch 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
After watching it you can definitely understand his decline can't you 😔 even after his car crash and the way he had to fight to release his first album, as an artist I have even more respect for him. As a dad, son and now ex husband I feel so sorry for him - I know his behaviour has brought most of this on (except losing his mum obviously...) but I'm a soft touch 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Ye really is ahead of his time with his creativity. Skete and Lim could never! 😂
One thing I noticed in the documentary, before the days of social media, people always made time to talk to one another in person/phone and get their beefs out of the way 😌 the oneupmanships these days are too much. Best to keep many things private.

Also: I bought myself a new pair of Yeezy trainers 🌻 and fits like a glove! 👀 😂
I do hope BTS Ye is keeping busy (with no bother to return to IG) and designing more footwear and clothing. His Yeezy x Gap hoodies are pretty fly!

Reactions: 1
I’ve had the displeasure of seeing Kanye West face to face. I used to work in an arena on a bar and my bar was converted into a backstage type area for him to enter from. He was doing his watch the throne tour with Jay Z. Jay Z and Beyoncé were the loveliest of people but Kanye was genuinely disgusting.

He refused to speak to ‘regular’ people so what happened was someone would say something to him, he would then turn to his friend and say his answer and the friend would then repeat it to the ‘regular’ person. He genuinely thought it was beneath him to talk to us peasants. I’ve never seen such cuntish behaviour in my life, genuinely.

It’s nice to see people like Gigi Hadid dragging this narcissistic, delusional bully. How he gets away with it time and time again, he’s vile.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The lack of justice and closure kanye got from donda's death and the bipolar medicine, that i don't think he takes regularly are the reasons why i refuse to cancel him.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think he should just come out personally.

He only seems to go with women because he wants to dress them up and play dolls!

I don’t think he wants to be with these women, he wants to be them!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kanye deserved to be banned from platforms for his unacceptable comments. I do hope though that someone helps this seriously unwell person before he's found dead.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone think that youtube will join the other platforms by banning and deleting kanye’s videos ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Kanye should lose his custody rights for posting the name and the address of his children's school.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So folks this here is the true face of mental illness. Mental health is so much more than feeling anxious or depressed. Some people who are mentally unwell don't just sit at home posting supportive messages on forums to each other, they can act in ways that upset and alienate others, say terribly upsetting things and do things that make society uneasy. I find it amazing in this day and age that there isn't more commentary on Kanye being very clearly unwell. I guess he just doesn't have the right kind of mental health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 20