Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His official shop was hacked and the link sent customers to the Amber bum play tweet 😂
I'm so disappointed in him, I was a fan of the old Kanye, now he appeals to the far right.

Reactions: 2
Adidas and Gap announced they have part ways with Yeezy brand, but Adidas in their contract say they will still use his previous Yeezy designs but under their branding 🤔 they just care about profit over principles, but take a look how Adidas was founded way before they gave Ye das boot 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Won't his trainers and other merch just trade for even more money now that they're out of Adidas/Gap shops and so that bit harder to get?

What's happening to all the stuff that has been pictured being stuffed into sacks in Gap, is it all getting burnt / buried in landfill / stored in warehouses until he's less toxic again / sent off to Africa to sell there for buttons / returned to Bangladesh to have someone else's labels sewn in instead?

• Sad
Won't his trainers and other merch just trade for even more money now that they're out of Adidas/Gap shops and so that bit harder to get?

What's happening to all the stuff that has been pictured being stuffed into sacks in Gap, is it all getting burnt / buried in landfill / stored in warehouses until he's less toxic again / sent off to Africa to sell there for buttons / returned to Bangladesh to have someone else's labels sewn in instead?
Yes the resellers market will make even more now.

Adidas and Gap announced they have part ways with Yeezy brand, but Adidas in their contract say they will still use his previous Yeezy designs but under their branding 🤔 they just care about profit over principles, but take a look how Adidas was founded way before they gave Ye das boot 👀
I thought everybody knew about Adidas, how it was founded. That’s why I have a problem with their decision. What Kanye said was wrong no doubt but the double standards on Adidas side is ridiculous. But he got out that’s all he wanted. And I’m still wearing my Yeezys lol

• Heart
I've only watched snippets of the Piers interview but Piers looked stuck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it's pretty unfair to measure a company to something that happened 80 years ago, so I see nothing hypocritical about adidas dropping him.

Kanye wanted out of this deal anyway, so it's not quite having the effect people like to have, except for maybe Kanye going nuts over temporary not beimg a billionaire

Reactions: 6
I think it's pretty unfair to measure a company to something that happened 80 years ago, so I see nothing hypocritical about adidas dropping him.

Kanye wanted out of this deal anyway, so it's not quite having the effect people like to have, except for maybe Kanye going nuts over temporary not beimg a billionaire
Everyone has their right to their opinion, but that doesn’t chance the fact that Adidas was build by the 2 brothers who were nazi’s. That being said I don’t think Adidas wanted to curries, they were pressured into it.

• Heart
Starting to think Ye why was taking the extra mick with the big black boots! 😆

Everyone has their right to their opinion, but that doesn’t chance the fact that Adidas was build by the 2 brothers who were nazi’s. That being said I don’t think Adidas wanted to curries, they were pressured into it.
Yes the brothers made military boots for them, the younger founded Adidas, the older founded what became Puma

Reactions: 3
Starting to think Ye why was taking the extra mick with the big black boots! 😆

Yes the brothers made military boots for them, the younger founded Adidas, the older founded what became Puma
Exactly, that’s how it all began, crazy because I completely forgot the one brother started Puma after a disagreement. And I’ve been in the business for over 20 years lol

• Haha
If he was a woman he’d have been sectioned by now.
Without a doubt. Also it was disgusting when people were laughing about him publicly embarrassing Kim, buying a house across the street from her so he could keep tabs on her, threatening her new boyfriend, insulting her and her entire family, talking about she was considering an abortion when pregnant as she was still married to Kris Humphries. Insulting their kids. Showing the entire world the texts she’s sending him pleading with him to stop harassing her and embarrassing her.

I do not like Kim, but that is abuse. She is being abused emotionally and harassed publicly by Kanye and people use it as a template for memes. People forget that Kim’s mothers best friend Nicole Brown was also abused and then Nicole Brown and her new partner was eventually murdered by her abusive and jealous husband. That could literally be a situation Kim could find herself in.

Abuse of women is still a laughing matter to many people. We seen with Amber Heard, Harriet Robson who was the girlfriend of Mason Greenwood , Evan Rachel Wood, the victims of Weinstein and even Kim Kardashian.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Kim was happy to join in with his abuse of Taylor Swift and Amber Rose though, she loved it.
Karma’s a witch.

Reactions: 14
I watched an interview of Kanye with a guy called Lex Friedman, the interviewer was brilliant with him, Kanye is clearly mentally unwell but Lex stayed calm and didn't do the usual gotcha tactics most journalists do now.

Donda Academy. School or Cult?
A bit rich considering freemasonry is a known cult in the US 😆

From what we’ve seen at this Donda school the kids play basketball 🏀 , sing hymns in harmony 🎶, and paint 🎨 and draw ✍ in classes, and maybe some performance art 🎭 and designing/engineering. Not bad for a new school. If they don’t want to go there they can be homeschooled.The parents wanted it back open, cos there’s such great cult leaders compared to the snobby woke schools they have in California 😂

Sounds a lot more fun than the schools they have here in UK. And they get to wear a cool uniform!

I don’t agree with single faith schools though, and we have plenty of those here 😑

• Sick