Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So folks this here is the true face of mental illness. Mental health is so much more than feeling anxious or depressed. Some people who are mentally unwell don't just sit at home posting supportive messages on forums to each other, they can act in ways that upset and alienate others, say terribly upsetting things and do things that make society uneasy. I find it amazing in this day and age that there isn't more commentary on Kanye being very clearly unwell. I guess he just doesn't have the right kind of mental health issues.
Kanye’s mental illness is narcissism thats why no one feels sorry for him.

Reactions: 10
TF is going on here? We're supposed to believe this guy is some sort of enlightened genius.
Speaking truth to power? Slavery was a choice. Antisemitism. White lives matter. Huh?
I'm sure he is ill, but he has a huge reach and he should still be held accountable. He can't pick and choose when he wants to take that accountability. He has enough handlers around him that devices can easily be removed, I'm afraid that's what happens if someone lacks capacity (even temporarily) their liberty is restricted. There is no excuse for this and its an ongoing issue, usually when he has something to promote.
You know why nobody is stepping in to prevent him doing these things? Because they can't, because he doesn't lack capacity. He's an unpleasant man with unpleasant views and an unpleasant attitude. And he thinks he's God.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mr West intent on rattling corporate cages and waking sleeping giants…

Reactions: 2
Editing this cause lipstick alley got it all wrong. Someone is using a fake YouTube channel pretending to be Kanye and running a crypto giveaway. To win, you have to send eth or bit, and they send you back twice as much.

Screenshot_20221019-014441_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221019-014414_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Mr West intent on rattling corporate cages and waking sleeping giants…
I heard that Mr. West marched with George's family after his death and he even financially help out one of George's children out and some people are like and now they are suing him. I was like omg wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Correct, he is not worried about any lawsuit, by the time anything gets to court it will be war and peace all on it (ie a long written testimony but he will just ad lib as usual on his soapbox) 😆
It’s been an exhausting few weeks with this fella but quite the rollercoaster ride 🎢

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In no scenario would those claims hold in court. And if they even had "better" charges, he's clinically diagnosed with severe mental illness, he wouldn't be held responsible.
And he shouldn't, imagine suing people for their opinions based on an official medical autopsy 🙃

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
TF is going on here? We're supposed to believe this guy is some sort of enlightened genius.
Speaking truth to power? Slavery was a choice. Antisemitism. White lives matter. Huh?
I'm sure he is ill, but he has a huge reach and he should still be held accountable. He can't pick and choose when he wants to take that accountability. He has enough handlers around him that devices can easily be removed, I'm afraid that's what happens if someone lacks capacity (even temporarily) their liberty is restricted. There is no excuse for this and its an ongoing issue, usually when he has something to promote.
You know why nobody is stepping in to prevent him doing these things? Because they can't, because he doesn't lack capacity. He's an unpleasant man with unpleasant views and an unpleasant attitude. And he thinks he's God.
He's mentally ill. And also antisemitic. Anyone who thinks the former is an excuse for the latter is not the brightest.

Reactions: 8
Sacked his team and distanced himself from friends probably because they don't agree with him.
Things he's saying publicly are conspiracy related and contrary. Don't think Floyds family have a case, the man had fentanyl in his system and his reputation hasn't been damaged. What Kanye said has already been said and published by various sources.
Settlement- money grab maybe.
Not a fan of Ye but I'm concerned he'll harm himself or someone else will.

Reactions: 5
Sacked his team and distanced himself from friends probably because they don't agree with him.
Things he's saying publicly are conspiracy related and contrary. Don't think Floyds family have a case, the man had fentanyl in his system and his reputation hasn't been damaged. What Kanye said has already been said and published by various sources.

thank you, I didn't know about the fentanyl being in his system.

I just did a google search and I saw that he did have fentanyl in his system but that's not what killed him and Kanye claimed that is what killed him and not that police officer that put his knee on George's neck. just crazy on Kanye's part.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
thank you, I didn't know about the fentanyl being in his system.

I just did a google search and I saw that he did have fentanyl in his system but that's not what killed him and Kanye claimed that is what killed him and not that police officer that put his knee on George's neck. just crazy on Kanye's part.
Yes, his death was ruled as homicide, that is fact.
Kanye regurgitated information that has been published elsewhere. It is crazy. This white lives matter movement is bonkers and I don't pretend to understand it.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched the Candace documentary and her YT podcasts about Ye recently?

Also, the Piers Morgan interview yesterday was diabolical 😆
The funniest was Ye called Piers a Karen 🤣

Reactions: 2