Jwshua and Xammasi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s back with his business ideas for Ye 😂
he can talk with his 13884754 failed businesses. I'm no fan of Ye but credit where its due when it comes to business. Josh could never, except he scams his friends, followers and ex(???) gf

Reactions: 7
he can talk with his 13884754 failed businesses. I'm no fan of Ye but credit where its due when it comes to business. Josh could never, except he scams his friends, followers and ex(???) gf
Josh is clearly all fur coat, no knickers. Good at talking and that's it.

Worst thing he did was quit his day job. Anna is also lacking knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember a few years ago Josh posted something saying that he would give 8 people the chance to be mentored by him/business partners for a new brand he was building.

Welll I was one of those suckers who fell for it. I was picked as one of the 8 and it turned out that we each had to invest £850 to start with and were promised returns of thousands... I cringe thinking about it.

There were two businesses, one was a hat and sunglasses brand (forgot the name), the other was a juice brand. Anyway the bank account I had to pay the £850 to was Designent Ltd.

It was so stupid, he set up a whatsapp group and gave us homework. Literally felt like the apprentice/Josh trying to steal peoples ideas or leach their contacts. I soon smelt the bull and got a refund and left...
Thank duck you got a refund!

Reactions: 2
Got randomly accepted to Josh’s Instagram again but he said he will be removing anyone that doesn’t comment on his pic so I won’t follow him for much longer😂

Looks like him and Anna have broken up? also looks like he’s running out of cash as he’s trying to sell caps again

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣 what a tool.

I doubt they have broken up. Anna the superficial doormat would never work so will stick with josh… unless he has miraculously found someone else to fund her life

Reactions: 2
Jwshua is active on Twitter and seems to be all about the NFT/blockchain stuff now. He is in Dubai and now has a Lamborghini...

7FF20A63-1A6B-46C5-BB4F-B84578AABD5C.jpeg

Since when? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Got randomly accepted to Josh’s Instagram again but he said he will be removing anyone that doesn’t comment on his pic so I won’t follow him for much longer😂

Looks like him and Anna have broken up? also looks like he’s running out of cash as he’s trying to sell caps again
OMG he is such a weirdo and needs to grow up. Unfollowing anyone who doesn't comment on his pic... please mate we all know you're begging for the attention and followers

Reactions: 4
Thats such a 2010 FB thing to do.

‘I’m decluttering my friends list, comment if you want to stay’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He did that when he had the NFT company. Said he would remove everyone that didn't join it or ask him about it 🙄 desperate c you next Tuesday

Reactions: 3
Glad I found this thread… I think they’re still together but she just doesn’t post him and likes coming across all secretive.
His insta profile picture is of Anna and she posted a photo tagging him a while ago (it was tiny and at the bottom of screen so you could barely see it) and also she done a story of Joshua’s nephew in her closet. She was the OG of insta back in 2012 I remember so vividly and now she posts the most vacant boring things ever. If she wants to become more relatable she needs to start talking on her stories and showing herself doing normal things like the rest of us lol

Reactions: 7
Totally agree i was saying that the other day she needs to interact with her followers like most of the influencers & bloggers
So she started to post on her story “ask me a question” FINALLY because her instagram page was totally dead if you ask me …🙄🥴

Josh has really started embarrassing himself on insta. Keeps pushing people to buy the NFTs he has and trying to convince himself that he’s the next Jeff bezos. 🤣 also keeps showing off that he made a million many years ago off their fashion brand. Maybe but he definitely spent it all on cars, their house they were renting next to the linekers and on dinners out. He’s definitely broke now

• Sick
Was scrolling back in her tagged photos and there’s a video from a surgeon when she was having a BBL, and a video of her in recovery after!! She looks SO different
she got this done with Bambi. b8amb1 on insta - a well known prostitute. At the time she was doing some weird surgery PR and her and Anna hung out a lot

Reactions: 1