Jwshua and Xammasi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t followed her in years and I absolutely loved her before. Looking at her page now there’s nothing to it. Is she still with josh? Do they no longer do influencing?

Reactions: 2
I haven’t followed her in years and I absolutely loved her before. Looking at her page now there’s nothing to it. Is she still with josh? Do they no longer do influencing?

I don't think Anna does anything just a mute who lives for her next aesthetic treatments and trips abroad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let me tell you now her friends Sasha is not a rich Arab. She’s like her friend Anna- Fake! she’s actually Pakistani and from a broke family. They met when they went to get surgery together, Anna got her BBL

Reactions: 6
Let me tell you now her friends Sasha is not a rich Arab. She’s actually like her friend Anna. Fake - she’s Pakistani and from a broke family near Slough
What's the teaaaaa? 👀 I used to follow her but she got really annoying for me and something with her felt off for me. Anyone who's actually rich wouldn't flaunt their luxuries like that

Reactions: 3
Let me tell you now her friends Sasha is not a rich Arab. She’s like her friend Anna- Fake! she’s actually Pakistani and from a broke family. They met when they went to get surgery together, Anna got her BBL
Surely not, I thought they were from wealthy families Sasha and Sarah

Reactions: 1
No Sasha and Sharmane are far from a wealthy background. Also They’re Pakistani and from slough. Not Arabic from old money rich parents 😅 it’s all a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would anyone want to look rich online, imagine if your work colleagues saw. Just embarrassing really.

The wealthy people I know are very tit on Instagram tbh and post boring crappy photos 😂

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t be surprised if the only moves Josh has left in him is to be the next tinder swindler.

Anna wouldn’t dare get a job so will be settling for a middle aged, balding accounting and live in Hertfordshire.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t be surprised if the only moves Josh has left in him is to be the next tinder swindler.

Anna wouldn’t dare get a job so will be settling for a middle aged, balding accounting and live in Hertfordshire.

Or back to Italy and be a sugar baby?

Or back to Italy and be a sugar baby?
she’s too old to be a sugar baby now, most of those men want bouncy, fun and bubbly girls who are in uni or in their first jobs.

None of these men would put up with miserable Anna and her scowling face.

She will come off entitled and too “experienced” when those men want someone naive that they can treat to new things they’ve never experienced before and make them feel like gods 😂

• Haha
she’s too old to be a sugar baby now, most of those men want bouncy, fun and bubbly girls who are in uni or in their first jobs.

None of these men would put up with miserable Anna and her scowling face.

She will come off entitled and too “experienced” when those men want someone naive that they can treat to new things they’ve never experienced before and make them feel like gods 😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂 True!

So is it Josh on Raya????
My fella would be in the THAMES before he could even explain himself

• Haha
No Sasha and Sharmane are far from a wealthy background. Also They’re Pakistani and from slough. Not Arabic from old money rich parents 😅 it’s all a lie.
Hate to be that person 😅 but do you have more info? I can believe they're not from old money based on how they display themselves. They both look Arab to me with white girl names. Also very masculine faces pumped with filler (not that it has any relevancy 😂)

He was defo on raya last week - sadly you can’t take screen shots on their as it goes black due to privacy. His job title was tech investor

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure anna is encouraging it, hoping he gets a rich women to pay for her lifestyle.

they have no morals when it comes to money

• Haha
13BB29FA-B6B6-4799-A868-6EE6F8C3F6EA.jpeg

I see Anna is going for the Mayfair divorced older woman with the tragic face lifts look.

So scary. You always feel awkward around them like you don't know what to say.

Regarding Sasha, since when were Pakistani’s called “Sasha Wilson”

DC6A61D1-458F-4EC4-95D0-BEDE5F0D3361.jpeg

She does give “so what I might not be that pretty but I'm rich witch” vibe 😂

How do they afford their lifestyle then?

I too could sit and eat the cheapest bowl of pasta in a fancy place, sit in a classy hotel lobby and go for coffee somewhere chic and tag my photos in Chelsea and pretend to be rich too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7