Jwshua and Xammasi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was scrolling back in her tagged photos and there’s a video from a surgeon when she was having a BBL, and a video of her in recovery after!! She looks SO different
She totally looks different now plus she lost a lot of weight tho at that time she was quite curvy I saw on her instagram story last time her followers asked what’s is her weight she said 45kg so yes she quite skinny now

Reactions: 4
No Sasha and Sharmane are far from a wealthy background. Also They’re Pakistani and from slough. Not Arabic from old money rich parents 😅 it’s all a lie.
Ive heard she actually she lives next to the kings roads, which is extremely rich part of Chelsea. she's definitely not Pakistani she had an arab wedding inside Blenheim palace, I don't think anyone who lives in Slough would have such an extravagant wedding, Ive googled it and its Winston Churchill family estate LOL I think I've heard some of her cousins have married to Pakistani christians I think that's where some people have got confused. I remember seeing that she went to Iraq on her story.
Ive noticed Anna doesn't hang out with her that much she hangs out with this other rich Iranian girl at the moment, Anna keeps losing her friends maybe she's the problem :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Ive heard she actually she lives next to the kings roads, which is extremely rich part of Chelsea. she's definitely not Pakistani she had an arab wedding inside Blenheim palace, I don't think anyone who lives in Slough would have such an extravagant wedding, Ive googled it and its Winston Churchill family estate LOL I think I've heard some of her cousins have married to Pakistani christians I think that's where some people have got confused. I remember seeing that she went to Iraq on her story.
Ive noticed Anna doesn't hang out with her that much she hangs out with this other rich Iranian girl at the moment, Anna keeps losing her friends maybe she's the problem :ROFLMAO:
Whos the rich iranian shes hanging out with

Whos the rich iranian shes hanging out with
Some girl called Sureh or something like this, most Iranians are rich so probs another rich girl to make Anna look relevant, she looks very tacky though. The only time I would respect Anna is if she left Josh, he is the cause of all her bad rep. I think he's fallen out with all of Anna's friends too because he's deliberately unfollowed them.

Last edited:
Is this Sasha trying to save face 😂😂😂 she lived and was brought up in slough. She married a rich english guy who paid for everything. She’s definitely not Arab and is Pakistani converted Christian. She’s never been iraq 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this Sasha trying to save face 😂😂😂 she lived and was brought up in slough. She married a rich english guy who paid for everything. She’s definitely not Arab and is Pakistani converted Christian. She’s never been iraq 😩
Why are you so pressed about where she’s from on a thread about Josh and Anna, it’s weird no one else is talking about it apart from you? Did you go to her wedding I saw it on her story it was a Arab wedding. Just saying what I saw.

Some girl called Sureh or something like this, most Iranians are rich so probs another rich girl to make Anna look relevant, she looks very tacky though. The only time I would respect Anna is if she left Josh, he is the cause of all her bad rep. I think he's fallen out with all of Anna's friends too because he's deliberately unfollowed them.
This is super random but do you happen to know why Sasha & Sharmane are no longer friends with the guy who owns this Doberman? 🙈😂

Attachments

This is super random but do you happen to know why Sasha & Sharmane are no longer friends with the guy who owns this Doberman? 🙈😂
not sure, I used to see that dog on Sharmanes story a few years ago then disappeared, why who is he?

Why are you so pressed about where she’s from on a thread about Josh and Anna, it’s weird no one else is talking about it apart from you? Did you go to her wedding I saw it on her story it was a Arab wedding. Just saying what I saw.
You’re just saying what you saw - but I’m saying what I actually know 😂. Oh and we’re talking about them as they are Anna’s friends and just like her are a deception.

Reactions: 2
You’re just saying what you saw - but I’m saying what I actually know 😂. Oh and we’re talking about them as they are Anna’s friends and just like her are a deception.
Source ‘trust me bro’ :ROFLMAO: there’s not any evidence though? You can’t surely expect people to believe you solely based on what you’ve just said. You’d have to be an odd person to bring Iraqi drummers etc to a wedding in front of what seemed a lot of people and not be Iraqi, bit much no?

Josh and Sasha are not following each other and they were before, Anna doesn’t hang out as much with her as they did before, maybe they aren’t as close as we think?

not sure, I used to see that dog on Sharmanes story a few years ago then disappeared, why who is he?
The dog owner is an old acquaintance, a pompous Harrovian twit & trust fund kid who does absolutely nothing with his life apart from seeking the attention of girls 15 years his junior (despite being in his late 30s). Was just curious to know if they stopped talking to him because they realised what a crappy person he is. Anyways not to derail the thread - does anyone actually know what Anna and Josh are up to these days? Surely the lifestyle isn’t being funded by the Instagram sponsorships that happen once in a blue moon 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can get married anywhere, it doesn’t mean anything that she got married on that estate.

Most listed buildings and even Kensington Palace Gardens is available for weddings and events.

They very clearly look totally Pakistani, anyone who feels the need to overcompensate for poshness on social media are likely faking it. The richest people I know have boring IG’s with crappy photos.

If you’re old money you really don’t need to prove it or care to make sure people know.

Reactions: 1
You can get married anywhere, it doesn’t mean anything that she got married on that estate.

Most listed buildings and even Kensington Palace Gardens is available for weddings and events.

They very clearly look totally Pakistani, anyone who feels the need to overcompensate for poshness on social media are likely faking it. The richest people I know have boring IG’s with crappy photos.

If you’re old money you really don’t need to prove it or care to make sure people know.
Hmmm, interesting I don’t think they do, I’ve seen Arabs that look Pakistani and Pakistanis that look Arab, both races are equally stunning to me. They post just like all the other annoying new money ‘luxury’ influencers(Cassiie Thorpe, Jordan grant, Kate lanpel) who put their tit online, don’t think she actually thinks she’s old money not if she grew up in Slough, has she ever said that she's old money anywhere? Does anyone know specifics?
---

The dog owner is an old acquaintance, a pompous Harrovian twit & trust fund kid who does absolutely nothing with his life apart from seeking the attention of girls 15 years his junior (despite being in his late 30s). Was just curious to know if they stopped talking to him because they realised what a crappy person he is. Anyways not to derail the thread - does anyone actually know what Anna and Josh are up to these days? Surely the lifestyle isn’t being funded by the Instagram sponsorships that happen once in a blue moon 🧐
anyone pretending to be their dog on instagram is an immediate red flag to me, he was always tagging himself with girls from what I remember desperate to look cool. neither sister follows him now from what I see. The instagram spons are definitely not funding them Josh is probs involved with some NFT scams last I heard makes you wonder if Anna is complicit init too or is completely unaware? does he have a normal job at all, I heard he went back into employment too?

Last edited:
So irritated that he will forever use the emails records that hes obtained from every single flopped business him and Anna have had for their next business. Couldn’t care less about his worthless NFTs

I was at my parents home clearing out some old clothes and Xammasi was really that girl! I had so many zara outfits that I copied off her 😂
It’s such a shame that she and josh were scammers, if she was more personable and still stayed true to herself she would have huuge by now

Reactions: 3
I was at my parents home clearing out some old clothes and Xammasi was really that girl! I had so many zara outfits that I copied off her 😂
It’s such a shame that she and josh were scammers, if she was more personable and still stayed true to herself she would have huuge by now
I really liked her style and she was probably one of the first instagram ‘influencers’ imo. Josh ruined it for her, she had so much potential to blow up 1 mil followers etc.

Reactions: 8
I think all these people ruin their looks the most by making their lips obviously fake, nothing wrong with a bit of filler but when people can just look at you and SEE IT you’ve done it wrong.

Reactions: 4
I really liked her style and she was probably one of the first instagram ‘influencers’ imo. Josh ruined it for her, she had so much potential to blow up 1 mil followers etc.
Agreed! It is a shame as I loved her style back then and she was beautiful before the OTT fillers